• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Speaking of college, I'm surprised that this is the first day of classes for most people at home, but I have another week of vacation lol
I started last week, haha.

Though I have already skipped a couple of classes due to reasons most people here now know about >.>

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I passed out from exhaustion or something has me sick idk

what did I miss
Speaking of college, I'm surprised that this is the first day of classes for most people at home, but I have another week of vacation lol
naw I have college, I just get out early

Last edited:

Ikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smooth_Moonman
if I had absolute control for a character to be put in smash though, I have a short list
>Simon Belmont
>Bomberman
>Billy Hatcher
>Ray mk. III
>Pro Skater

By Pro Skater I mean the default recognizable protagonists of either THUG or THUG2, which are arguably the most recognizable TH games outside of the pro skater line of games. Pic related

Could have some neat skating based moveset with a fast walk and dash speed, aerial moves could be flip tricks and grabs, grounded moves would be brawler type moves, attacking with his skateboard, etc

Special moves would be special tricks like the McTwist and whatnot.

like christ it's outlandish but it's also an incredibly unique character idea.

B.H. and DD

Smash Apprentice
You know who would be really dope as DLC? Black Mage. I mean, he would be an all magic user, he would be our first Square rep, he'd represent a very popular series and would rep both the modern and the classic side to Final Fantasy. Mostly the classic though. He has a really simple design and he's the most iconic class in the games. He's also famous worldwide! I think he's been a few spin off Mario games as well. Black Mage would be really cool if he was put in. Why isn't he a more popular 3rd party request?

D

Deleted member

To be fair, I'd be completely okay with Scorpion in Smash. Too bad there's no chance in hell it'll happen.

seewhatididthere.png

Also, like how Ryu's palette swaps SHOULD have been, all of Scorpion's swaps would be references to other characters; Sub-Zero, Ermac, Reptile, Rain, Smoke, etc.

Luig

Confused
We need Guile in Smash.

Because his theme goes with everything really.

What street fighter character would you want in Smash?
The character select screen :troll:

I don't know much about street fighter really though.

I think we need one more Sega and Namco representative to balance things out.

EDIT: 666th post.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You know who would be really dope as DLC? Black Mage. I mean, he would be an all magic user, he would be our first Square rep, he'd represent a very popular series and would rep both the modern and the classic side to Final Fantasy. Mostly the classic though. He has a really simple design and he's the most iconic class in the games. He's also famous worldwide! I think he's been a few spin off Mario games as well. Black Mage would be really cool if he was put in. Why isn't he a more popular 3rd party request?
Maybe Square doesn't want any of their characters in smash?
Maybe some people dont want him?

If I want ANY character from Square, It would be Ringabel from Bravely Default

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Cammy is in Smash Im going to ship her with Shulk so hard...

:4britain:

D

Deleted member

His unlock criteria would be insane. ;)
Take no damage on a Classic 9.0 run as Ryu. Once you make it to Master Core, lose by having the match go to time. Do this 10 times, and then Sheng Long will blow up Master Core with his flame infused Dragon Punch. The timer disappears, and then you have a "fight to the death" with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

MitchWG

Smash Hero
NNID
kerfuffle14
3DS FC
2767-1245-3854
Oh I'd love to see Sora from KH. Like his moveset is basically just all his special commands.

B.H. and DD

Smash Apprentice
Maybe Square doesn't want any of their characters in smash?
Maybe some people dont want him?

If I want ANY character from Square, It would be Ringabel from Bravely Default
Sorry. I just thought Black Mage would be a really cool addition if he was added as DLC.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Sorry. I just thought Black Mage would be a really cool addition if he was added as DLC.
Well Im not saying he would be cool but I haven't seen many people ask for him at all

In fact, you were the first one to me
And I have a feeling you are probably right on that. ;)
All about the ass?
perv
Thats literally all I see when I goggle up Cammy Cosplay

Last edited:
S

Silver_1357

Zangief because Glorious Mother Russia.
"Zangief: I relate to you, Ralph. When I hit bottom, I was crushing man's skull like sparrow's egg, between my thighs... and I think, why you have to be so bad, Zangief? Why can't you be more like good guy? Then I have moment of clarity... if Zangief is good guy, who will crush man's skull like sparrow's eggs between thighs? And I say, Zangief you are bad guy, but this does not mean you are bad guy."

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Id rather Crono or Slime from Squeenix

B.H. and DD

Smash Apprentice
Well Im not saying he would be cool but I haven't seen many people ask for him at all

In fact, you were the first one to me
Yeah. He has a very quiet fan base (just like the character) but I hope that he gains some more popularity soon because he seems to not be talked about much. He's also be one of the easiest Square reps to add into the game but that is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom