• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Charlotte is another good new anime. It starts off kinda "villain of the day" which I'm not really a fan of but everything else is amazing.

It is also by the same people behind Angel Beats, so that helps.

It is where my avatar is from.
Charlotte will need lots of blood in order for me to watch it sadly pff

I started to ignore any animes that are moe or romcoms because I don't like any of them recently

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Good quiz, @BakaCirno
Would've been harder if you changed my hint to Rare Pepe Collector. :4dk: Thinking about ditching Waluigi in favor of Pepe soon.

T

Trick or Treat

Charlotte will need lots of blood in order for me to watch it sadly pff

I started to ignore any animes that are moe or romcoms because I don't like any of them recently
It doesn't have much blood but it has one of my favorite female anime characters of all time. But that's just me.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So I tried that test...
Likes posts a lot...
Me: Sonic Buddha
I did not see Conker crazed. lol

S

Silver_1357

*clicks on give up* *doesn't find username*

I'm not that important aren't I?

S

Silver_1357

Maybe next time then.

SOMEONE TELL ME IF THREAD 7.0 IS GOING TO BE MADE SO I CAN BE ONE OF THE FIRST FEW PEOPLE THERE

T

Trick or Treat

Well I've been crying (lol @ me...) for a while so I think I'm just gonna go to sleep now.

I'm not sure if I will be back anytime soon as college is in full swing now but I will try of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*looks at Twitter*
upload_2015-8-23_22-36-37.png

I never knew Nintendo had a Colonge company.
How neat.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't in the quiz either.
Though I'm not sure what hint I would have. I haven't really done anything noteworthy here.
I'm not either, but then again I've only really been here so little it doesn't matter.
And my wiki page is literally just one line.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Maybe next time then.

SOMEONE TELL ME IF THREAD 7.0 IS GOING TO BE MADE SO I CAN BE ONE OF THE FIRST FEW PEOPLE THERE
7.0 happens usually around the 2,000+ limit of pages, as for if we go farther and exceed 3,000, the thread begins to glitch out to the point where you can't even post. But we are trying to push that limit, so maybe farther.

Considering it's not even been a month and we're nearing the 1,000 cap, I'd say around late October to late November at least.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I'm not either, but then again I've only really been here so little it doesn't matter.
And my wiki page is literally just one line.
I actually don't even have a page on the wiki--I'm too lazy to make one. And this is one of the threads I frequent the most. :grin:

BAH GAWD KING, SPRYO THE DRAGON JUST SHOWED UP OUT OF NOWHERE! AND HE JUST COST MARIO THE DAMN TITLE!

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I actually don't even have a page on the wiki--I'm too lazy to make one. And this is one of the threads I frequent the most. :grin:
I'm trying not to fill my own out and let it make itself. I might add some stuff if nobody does anything on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom