• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That moment when I can't do more JOOOOOOOHNNN CEEEENNAAAAA jokes because he just lost at Summerslam

R0Y

Smash Master
Oh my god, Phantom Pain Spoilers are out in the wild and there's words of a "real ending", which is probably like a crazy sweet but insanely hard to achieve and slightly cryptic 100 percent completion ending like Final Fantasy X-2 had.

I don't mind being spoiled about a "real ending" existing, hardly a spoiler and it's the kind of thing you'd want to know going in, but no more!

Going into hiding, there will be unmarked spoilers here, I know it! Stay safe if you're staying here!

1 week!!!!!!!! GOODBYE KONAMI DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT!

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Charlotte is another good new anime. It starts off kinda "villain of the day" which I'm not really a fan of but everything else is amazing.

It is also by the same people behind Angel Beats, so that helps.

It is where my avatar is from.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Oh my god, Phantom Pain Spoilers are out in the wild and there's words of a "real ending", which is probably like a crazy sweet but insanely hard to achieve and slightly cryptic 100 percent completion ending like Final Fantasy X-2 had.

Going into hiding, there will be unmarked spoilers here, I know it! Stay safe if you're staying here!

1 week!!!!!!!! GOODBYE KONAMI DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT!
Konami is already gone...

R0Y

Smash Master
Konami is already gone...

I know, but it still hurts. Sega is already basically gone too.

Anyways, I'm off. See you guys sometime after Phantom Pain hopefully.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
S

Silver_1357

If I get premium I'll change my name to Xxx_SwiggetySwag-xxX

Edit: That name would be weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I didn't realize how popular Jasper is to the Steven Universe fanbase. I even saw someone draw her in sexy lingerie, what's with that?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Hey guys, what's happenin'?

I start school tomorrow, I'm not sure what will happen but I know it'll be one hell of a ride.

At least I have two computer classes, one of which is a blowoff class I can just chill and play Crusade in.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Jesus, bodies has been all over the place tonight

Literally

So did I missed any ****posts?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I didn't realize how popular Jasper is to the Steven Universe fanbase. I even saw someone draw her in sexy lingerie, what's with that?
At least some of the artwork is really good

I think her fanbase is increasing because she's more "redeemable" than Peridot at this point

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Charlotte is another good new anime. It starts off kinda "villain of the day" which I'm not really a fan of but everything else is amazing.

It is also by the same people behind Angel Beats, so that helps.

It is where my avatar is from.
Charlotte is getting real good. They just had to include Angel Beats references too, and that link actually redirects you to episode 1 of Angel Beats. (that is replacing 2525 with nicovideo)

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just finished watching a Chris Farley documentary.

Very informative, had hard laughs, and then starting feel terrible at the end (I had NO idea he went to rehab SEVENTEEN times). 33 is a terrible age to go.

Sigh. He'll always be a legend in my book/life.

T

Trick or Treat

Charlotte is getting real good. They just had to include Angel Beats references too, and that link actually redirects you to episode 1 of Angel Beats.
I'm pretty much in love with it. And the Angel Beats reference is incredible. I love it.

Other than that it's just Gangsta and Durarara for me at the moment. And I barely even have time for those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom