• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just google what he said on Google images, and you'll eventually find it.
I'm not doing it because:
  1. Cursing
  2. "Just put it in a spoiler!" I tried that once and got an infraction. I thought "Oh, okay, maybe it's a new rule.", but then everyone else does it and they get off the hook just fine. Makes me rage and call onto foul play. :4darkpit:
I know right, let's end this thread right now. It doesn't deserve to exist.
Where else are we supposed to hang out? :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

So I got my schedule today. It's perfect, but I don't have gym on it. I don't like gym, but I need 2 credits to graduate, so as much as I love my current schedule, I'll have to drop something for gym. Yay.

It would be kind of embarrassing if I failed to graduate because I didn't take 4 years of gym.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
So, I went back a few pages and... I discover people chit chatting about a wiki.
... Does this place actually have a wiki?
Yes. It's in the OP.
I'm still waiting for someone to attempt to make a wiki page for me

Soul.

Where else are we supposed to hang out? :4pacman:
Skyp--
As of today, Skyp---is no longer a word as the mere presence of these meme lovers makes the thread panic whenever the Skyp- is posted

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
And then they say... "3.0 was a lot better..."

I'm cool with the rules though.
I think I end missing 3.0 for another reason though,not because "2muchmemes" and rather because people acted more natural there,here I just I see artificiality on both parties,or "Fast let's try to meme on the next 10 pages while nobody is looking" or "This thread is the most cult from the entire forum,let's act like everyone wears top notchs and drink wine glasses",my enjoyement here just got down since most of the stuff ended being summed up on sterotypes,while I like some stuff made on that wiki,that's it,I don't even enjoy checking the previous pages just to see the same cycle.

Inb4 someone makes a smash social cycle kind of meme.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So, I went back a few pages and... I discover people chit chatting about a wiki.
... Does this place actually have a wiki?
What? No.
yes
Skyp--
As of today, Skyp---is no longer a word as the mere presence of these meme lovers makes the thread panic whenever the Skyp- is posted
Why are you talking about Skype like that? :4luigi:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hello Social Thread!
I'm back from Tennessee! (Though I doubt you noticed I left)
What/how have you guys been doing?

Soul.

yes

Why are you talking about Skype like that? :4luigi:
apparently whenever someone mentions Skype here it seems like people panic because they think everyone is leaving, that Skype sucks, etc.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
apparently whenever someone mentions Skype here it seems like people panic because they think everyone is leaving, that Skype sucks, etc.
DID YOU JUST SAY SKYPE?! EVERYONE'S LEAVING?!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Someone should make us all completely blank pages just for the joke of saying we have them
You keep reminding me that I have to watch Ika Musume
But I got no bloody idea where to find one that has English Subtitles (Or where to find one in general)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I want to add more to my sig, but I have no clue on what to add.

Hell itself.

Why?
It's about my mum. She overdosed (suicide) and was pronounced dead but i thought that she actually died. Now the situation has gone worse.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
You keep reminding me that I have to watch Ika Musume
But I got no bloody idea where to find one that has English Subtitles (Or where to find one in general)
Crunchyroll has it.
It wasn't supposed to kill you.
It was supposed to Krill you.
I meant of laughter, but are you squidding me right now? That pun was terrible.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm gonna keep this avatar and signature for a while.

Also I am on the verge of breaking down mentally at the moment with all that has gone on. And can'f even leave work yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom