• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

And Now a Brief Message From our sponser, Flight
"I'm Bored"
well then
I HAVE TO GO BYE!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I had an idea that I don't know whether or not would work. I'm thinking of trying to make an anime that's less on the anime tropes (and more of a western vibe to it). Mostly to see how people would think of it. But I don't know whether or not it would be possible.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What @ praline praline was referring to was a post on 4chan where someone said the exact same thing he posted and everyone got confused. So basically, he stole a meme. That is a fine of up to 10 milliseconds of being banned! :4dk:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Why didn't anyone tell me that there's a new Salty Highlights up for viewing pleasure???

T

Trick or Treat

From my experience, it's not the job that gets to you, it's the people you work with. Management can play a big part on the opinion you have for your job, but even then, if you enjoy working with the fellow employees there, it makes the trip of heading into work much less tedious. But, how would I know, right? Maybe just give it a bit more time.
I'm clocking out for the night. Summer is over and school begins. Alright, I'll talk to y'all later. G'night :163:
That's how it was at my old job, but I left it because management.

Between both my current jobs, there is only one person I really like. He has been soo nice to me so far and I love working with him.

Everyone else is either neutral or I don't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom