• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, since there is more person here. I think i'm going to re-show my draw. NO NUDITY DRAW HOWEVER!!!!! Just the other that are OK. So here some.
Alicia.jpg
Isaac 3.jpg
Omegia.jpg
So what do you think? All those draw are from my sister.

Last edited:
S

Silver_1357

I wish Guile was a Smash Bros character so he could be an amiibo.

Cuz his theme DOES go with everything.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It actually turned out she was ONLY pronounced dead. I think this was the result of my Dad panicking or really stupid doctors.
This isnt aginst you but Ill ask this before leaving to the other threads. Isnt a docter is supposed to pronounce someone dead if they flatline, no question about it?
Anyone feel free to correct me

Anyway ill drop the topic and go stalk the Layton and DLC character threads for a bit?

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

First job done...

Sundays are good because I get some free time but not much. Plus with school only just starting I don't have as much weekend work/studying to do yet.

M....maybe you shouldn't have told anyone about that and did your own thing

That would of saved you the trouble of distractions

Good luck at work
Yeah...I know. But I get worried with this kind of stuff and she's one of the only 2 IRL people I truly trust at the moment.

I'm going to wait another week or something and take the test. Maybe. Or just see the doctor.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Um well... It's actually worse... She did recover but... Life has been terrible because of what is happening between Dad and Mum.
I had to go through something similar when I was 15. You can't do much, unfortunately. Just shield yourself till the storm passes.

I've been in Texas for about two weeks now. I'm used to frozen hell, not blazing hell.
That which doesn't kill you makes you strong, my boy. :062:

Also, since there is more person here. I think i'm going to re-show my draw. NO NUDITY DRAW HOWEVER!!!!! Just the other that are OK. So here some.
So what do you think? All those draw are from my sister.
They're really good. :) Kudos for the Greninja pose though. Those are usually hard to draw.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I had to go through something similar when I was 15. You can't do much, unfortunately. Just shield yourself till the storm passes.

That which doesn't kill you makes you strong, my boy. :062:

They're really good. :) Kudos for the Greninja pose though. Those are usually hard to draw.
Thanks for saying that! :) Yeah she have said it was hard to do. But the result was pretty great! For me atleast, also the character are named in order: Alicia, Isaac and Omegia.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Just Saw that I'm on the "C Tier" On SmashBoards Social Wiki.

When did you guys decide that?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Since nothing much is happening on the other boards atm
-is waiting for twitter to explode-

Oh @ Pyra Pyra you know the Honeybee golf course around those houses? Have you seen the Eagle that nested there at all recently? Because I swear I hear it outside

I hope it grabs a ferial cat that on my stree

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Since nothing much is happening on the other boards atm
-is waiting for twitter to explode-

Oh @ Pyra Pyra you know the Honeybee golf course around those houses? Have you seen the Eagle that nested there at all recently? Because I swear I hear it outside

I hope it grabs a ferial cat that on my stree
O: I haven't been around that area recently but that sounds pretty neat.
I might check it out next time I drive my girlfriend to her house (though she's about 15 minutes away from that course)

S

Silver_1357

You know what used to tick me off?

Everyone who was a CF main in my crew used to say "HYEZ!" every single minute.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
O: I haven't been around that area recently but that sounds pretty neat.
I might check it out next time I drive my girlfriend to her house (though she's about 15 minutes away from that course)
Yeah if you look up at one of the towers, you will see what looks like a nest. I think the tower it is on is by the actual golf course building, You probably have to looks hard.

Me and my sister sometimes see a little white when we drive past that area in the nest

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
You're not obliged to share stuff with us about what is happening in your life. Leave it, take a break maybe. If you're really feeling down, then you can PM anyone of us. I had a friend who was going through some rough times back at home, so what I'd do is to speak to her for a bit, and let her get everything out of her system. To quote e-dubble:
"Open up and talk about, walk it out and talk again
Closing off is why you see those ****ing walls closing in"
My Mum is not here right now... She was here before but she supposedly got angry and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom