• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pretty good, got sick yesterday around midnight but got better after 30 minutes. Now I'm just cleaning the house to be free for the rest of the day
Cool so! Me i have begin Mega Man Zero 3 after finishing the first. Yeah i didn't play the second because i prefered to use all my money on 1,3 and 4.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is Zero 2 the weakest entry in the series so you decided to skip it?
Nah, i will say that the less "good" (Even tough it's still pretty good.) is the first. I skipped the second because it was the one i known the most. So i wanted to buy the one i known the less.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't get what's going on but I saw a Spider-Man toy so at least I know everything is fine.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Wow, the Heavy Splatling is sooooo ineffective, and yet I can't stop using it. :shades:

I forgot to ask if there was an anything I missed last week, btw. Anything new and exciting, other than the obvious Pokken announcement?

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
She's still recovering, I'm guessing. Well, distract yourself with something for now.
Um well... It's actually worse... She did recover but... Life has been terrible because of what is happening between Dad and Mum.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's 91 degrees outside. Someone help me, I'm starting to melt.

:037:
You're from and used to the Northern US, right? Did you move to the Southern areas?
If so, you'll get used to it. :4dk:
She's still recovering, I'm guessing. Well, distract yourself with something for now.
Pretty sure that she died. :4rob:My memory assures me death from overdose.

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
It's funny how the second i leave EVERYONE comes on. :troll:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, here;s another fun fact (why I post so much of them lately?).

You know the biggest improvement of my headphones is that they are open back?

Well this music is where it was the most obvious:

idk why a chiptune made the pair of headphones I was using very obvious, but between my sennheiser and my bose, it's like night and day.

First, this is quite a really good chiptune.

So, that helped to notice the blatant differences, but basically, on the sennheiser, it feels as if the sounds came from outside my head and was played from my room, essentially it's like speaker. Everythign feels open and separate so it';s very easy to just stay there and listen.

The bose, they felt extremely rough. I only heard the sounds like in my heads and the notes tbh felt harsh because it just feels congested.

Still, weird that a chiptune is one of the obvious difference :)

D

Deleted member

I want a Ryu Amiibo...
I kind of want Ryu. My brother and I have this joke that Ryu's "journey" is appearing in every video game ever. If I got Ryu, I'd be able to have him be playable in a platformer (Mario Maker) if he's compatible.

The journey...has just begun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Um well... It's actually worse... She did recover but... Life has been terrible because of what is happening between Dad and Mum.
dude what
you said she died
explain yourself, mortal. I demand it. :4darkpit:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
dude what
you said she died
explain yourself, mortal. I demand it. :4darkpit:
It actually turned out she was ONLY pronounced dead. I think this was the result of my Dad panicking or really stupid doctors.

Last edited:

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
You're not obliged to share stuff with us about what is happening in your life. Leave it, take a break maybe. If you're really feeling down, then you can PM anyone of us. I had a friend who was going through some rough times back at home, so what I'd do is to speak to her for a bit, and let her get everything out of her system. To quote e-dubble:

"Open up and talk about, walk it out and talk again
Closing off is why you see those ****ing walls closing in"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom