• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
By the way, in case you guys are getting connection like me and can't see it because of the lag causing twitch spam, the video I posted earlier was called Marvel Musical.

Warning for some Language still stands.

I'm gonna go watch it again.

D

Deleted member

All these [name]Boards reminds me of that one ripoff known as (Mario) KartBoards. Pretty sure we never made it.
:4darkpit: One day...
Nah, that forum is full of arrogant people who tend to [always] swear and all that stuff. The truth.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

How many times have I told you to check yourself before you rek yourself? :4villager:
0 Times, my good sir :4dedede:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
the Ice Climbers, who were two different AI's in one.
If their AIs were different, they wouldnt COPY each others moves right after another, dude
I was about to, but it looks like you found it.
He made his twitter Private? Oh man... I have so many questions now oh man.

Wasn't his twtter always private

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
And I doubt Plusle & Minun would've worked like Billy & Mandy or Mac & Bloo in Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion (where each duo were treated a single un-seperatable fighter).

Soul.

If Plusle and Minun were in the games, you know people would whine like always and say "oh, another Pikachu lookalike!"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I feel more calmed now, still I hope tomorrow's news are "Jeff Gordon fires his crew" :denzel:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Loonies? Where's the toonies?
Probably in a dumpster, laughing it up about how Credit Cards ruined their lives :4dedede:
Says the one who willingly broke a rule. :4dk:
Let's all be thankful Opossum isn't around or else he would've been pissed :4pacman:
Plusle and Minun?
Really?
Put some spoilers on that GIF, m8
Flashy lights cause seizures and headaches, you know :4dedede:
If Plusle and Minun were in the games, you know people would whine like always and say "oh, another Pikachu lookalike!"
:4darkpit:C:4drmario:L:4ganondorf:O:4lucas:N:4lucina:E:4feroy:S:4tlink:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I just got from a party, there was no one my age there, only adults and little kids, my father got half-drunk and drove us home, it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Anyway, did I miss anything?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Yeah, semi clones are like that,

The only pair I don't get is C.F and Ganon. Why did they end up with the same moveset in Melee?
To be fair, Captain Falcon is just a clone of Dragon King any way, so there's no real "Original" in the first place :drshrug:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If their AIs were different, they wouldnt COPY each others moves right after another, dude
Actually to be fair, if one WAS just copying the other, one would be the gist of "receive input" and the other would be "copy the other guy", which would still be two different AI's.

And I'm pretty sure he meant that Nana and Popo are separate files. "pra_mai" is only one, hinting heavily that it's only one character, and therefore, can't be Plusle/Minun.

Of course, all of this is just speculation and nobody knows for sure. *shrug*

DISCLAIMER: Just saying things people are speculating about the file. I don't give a single **** about the issue so I'm not the person anyone should be arguing with on the matter, haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom