• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Any Bonds Today" actually begins long before My Little Pony. It dates back to the events of World War II. Allow me to demonstrate!

Oh my childhood, when i was watching alot of Looney Tunes show. Ahh the good old time....

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Swampertrulz status: Breaking away from common sense. Guess that applies to my comments lol. @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi How long are you gonna stay with dat profile pic.

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Tag edits don't work, by the way.
You learn something new everyday. I look stupid. But hey, I've only been on SmashBoards for 1 month, 17 days and already has 1,000+posts.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm searching a good looking Count Bleck avatar. Should i keep this one for now?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's your avatar, so you should use whichever one you like best.

The dark one you had was my favorite, but isn't my avatar.
Bah, i don't known what avatar to use sometime. So i think i'm going for the old one. Thank's for feedback still.:4pacman:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Afternoon. Did i miss anything?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Everyone has terrible opinions.
Ahh, classic IsmaR. Always putting everyone down equally. ( ゜ل͜ ゜)
@ Jaedrik Jaedrik I see you, Monk. Is it a war you want?
I am lord of many countries, you but one!
I wish peace upon all.
The only solution at this point is to fite me irl or fite my legions
(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง
<:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ╰༼◉Д◕༽〜┣▇▇▇═── <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) (⌐▀͡ ̯ʖ▀) <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚, <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ [•+•]=|:::> [•+•]=|:::> [•+•]=|:::> [•+•]=|:::> [•+•]=|:::> [•+•]=|:::> [•+•]=|:::> <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ<:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ<:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ<:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ<:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_•︻̷┻̿═━一

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wish peace upon all.
(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง
<:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ╰༼◉Д◕༽〜┣▇▇▇═── <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) (⌐▀͡ ̯ʖ▀) <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚, <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ [•+•]=|:::> [•+•]=|:::> [•+•]=|:::> [•+•]=|:::> [•+•]=|:::> [•+•]=|:::> [•+•]=|:::> <:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ<:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ<:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ<:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ<:::::[]=¤༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_•︻̷┻̿═━一
What the heck have you writted? O_O

T

Trick or Treat

I wish peace upon all.
(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_•︻̷┻̿═━一
I may have to switch to a Bernkastel avatar for this fight...

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
What the heck have you writted? O_O
It's a legion of dongers, but a small taste of my power ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Edit: if you don't have the proper language packs and can't see the grorious dongdom, what am I, I mean, are you doing with your life? I think they're Japanese characters or something.

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I told them about the social experiment accidentally. Damn! I feel so stupid. Abort social! Abort social!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Did you buy premium? I have to buy it some day... lol
Nope, i get a freemium from Neo Zero. A admin of this forum. And i love him for that.:4kirby: (No homo of course.)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Him. ;)
Don't forget, There Are No Girls On The Internet. (unless proven otherwise).
I corrected the right moment or you say that. Coincident? I think not!:4wario2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom