• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Well why you posted that image? And it's my opinion, if you love Tourney mode or For Glory. Fine, but don't force people to play it or say that they suck just because they don't try a mode that they don't want to play. So please don't call me a "dipstick" sir. We are all human with different opinion.
I'm not forcing you to playing it never said that. I know it's ur opinion, but it's a terrible one. That's the reason why I posted the image.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Social Tournament when
Can this happen? We should actually try and arrange one.

Well why you posted that image? And it's my opinion, if you love Tourney mode or For Glory. Fine, but don't force people to play it or say that they suck just because they don't try a mode that they don't want to play. So please don't call me a "dipstick" sir. We are all human with different opinion.
The problem isn't your opinion. If you had this opinion after playing the mode, that would be fine, and we would respect your opinion. The problem is that you have this opinion without even playing the mode. It's like saying you hate tomatoes without having eaten one before.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm not forcing you to playing it never said that. I know it's ur opinion, but it's a terrible one. That's the reason why I posted the image.
A terrible one huh? Well i don't think so sir. There is probably person that have worse opinion on Tourney mode than me. Just check every thread that **** on Tourney mode. You will see worse frankly. Me, i just don't want to play it because i just negatif opinion on Tourney mode. And thing that i find stupid. (Seriously, waiting like 30 minutes or more for a tourney to begin? And if one person disconnect, everyone disconnect? This is very bad game design in my opinion.)
edit: Well if i don't have opinion since i don't play that mode. Well i guess i'm forcing to play something that i will probably don't like anyway. I will try it. But it's not gonna to be fun i think.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
A terrible one huh? Well i don't think so sir. There is probably person that have worse opinion on Tourney mode than me. Just check every thread that **** on Tourney mode. You will see worse frankly. Me, i just don't want to play it because i just negatif opinion on Tourney mode. And thing that i find stupid. (Seriously, waiting like 30 minutes or more for a tourney to begin? And if one people disconnect, everyone disconnect? This is very bad game design in my opinion.)
Yes, there have been ppl with worst opinions but yours is still terrible. It's fine to wait 30 mins for a tourney because it's a full TOURNAMENT full of real ppl like you and I.
@Erika No, this is not a social experiment.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello @Erika , how you going?
Yes, there have been ppl with worst opinions but yours is still terrible. It's fine to wait 30 mins for a tourney because it's a full TOURNAMENT full of real ppl like you and I. Also, edit ur post. Saying one "people" isn't correct grammar.
Well fighting Link Spammer or people that just do For Glory tactic is not really fun for me. If i want to fight real people. I just go With Friend, it's just better in every sens. But frankly, this discussion go nowhere.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472

Well fighting Link Spammer or people that just do For Glory tactic is not really fun for me. If i want to fight real people. I just go With Friend, it's just better in every sens. But frankly, this discussion go nowhere.
gr8 coment m8 i r8 8/8 now git gud casual.

T

Trick or Treat

Yes, there have been ppl with worst opinions but yours is still terrible. It's fine to wait 30 mins for a tourney because it's a full TOURNAMENT full of real ppl like you and I. Also, edit ur post. Saying one "people" isn't correct grammar.
Even if you disagree with his opinion it isn't a "terrible" one. Not that big of a deal.
Also English isn't his first language so it would be nice to not complain about his grammar mistakes. Especially when your post is full of "ppl" and "ur"

Everything is great for me! How are you?

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Even if you disagree with his opinion it isn't a "terrible" one. Not that big of a deal.
Also English isn't his first language so it would be nice to not complain about his grammar mistakes. Especially when your post is full of "ppl" and "ur"
Oh whoops, forgot about that. Makes me look like a world class Assclown

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
gr8 coment m8 i r8 8/8 now git gud casual.
I known that your we're a jerk memes guy. Please stop, it's becoming sad. For Glory is not a thing that show your skill. And calling me a casual doesn't make you better. Idiot.

Everything is great for me! How are you?
I'm with a guy that think that he is funny. And calling me a casual for no reason. It's great.
bonnie emote.png

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Everyone has terrible opinions.

Now kiss and make up.

I'm giving you a courtesy warning on this, if it's not obvious. This is the definition of ****post.
Well, damn didn't know that. Makes me look like a UNIVERSE class Assclown lol XD

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Everyone has terrible opinions.

Now kiss and make up.

I'm giving you a courtesy warning on this, if it's not obvious. This is the definition of ****post.
Thank you mighty mod. I love you for that.
Pac-ManHeadSSB4-U.png

This discusssion was just bad frankly.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I utterly despise how "neurotypical" (literally meaning "not mentally ill") has outright become a venomous slur somehow.
And this is coming from someone who's not neurotypical.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Social experiment coming soon to social page near you!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well now that this discussion about Tournament mode is close. Can we just talk how this image is right?
2b8.jpg

This is the first thing i thinked when i saw those costume.:secretkpop:

T

Trick or Treat

Oh, right.

I stopped with the "Any Bonds Today" joke not too long ago. I just didn't think it was funny anymore.

Right now I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to change my avatar for a bit.
I mean, no offense but was it ever that funny? Maybe it is because I didn't get the joke, but still.

You should change your avatar.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I was going to use the Youtube Replay upload feature to make demonstration videos of my stages.

It won't let you upload replays of matches on custom stages.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Hot diggity damn, the project M social thread is really inactive.
No, it's just that this thread is really active, what's unique and unusual for a Social Thread.

I was going to use the Youtube Replay upload feature to make demonstration videos of my stages.

It won't let you upload replays of matches on custom stages.
Wait, seriously? That's stupid. They really dropped the ball with the YouTube function and Tournament Mode.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
White...background... *cringe*

Really? That is pretty strange...
I guess you prefer black background, like me?:yeahboi: Also yeah, upload are also pretty limited. Only 3 minute of match can be send or it won't work.

T

Trick or Treat

I guess you prefer black background, like me?:yeahboi: Also yeah, upload are also pretty limited. Only 3 minute of match can be send or it won't work.
I just don't like when images have a plain background like that. I prefer either an actual background or none at all, like a .png file.
but that is just me.

True. Oh, I guess we live in a pokemon world the same timezone. Also, does it REALLY matter what day it is?
People tend to sleep in on Sunday mornings, and are usually up earlier during the week.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
"Any Bonds Today" actually begins long before My Little Pony. It dates back to the events of World War II. Allow me to demonstrate!

Hm, interesting. Never was into Merrie Melodies much, but I did read the comic books.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom