• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Best Mario Bros. is Mario Clash

V I R T U A L B O Y S

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
America did:

And once again I'm back to thinking about why this sport is called "Football," and what the rules of "football" are. I just don't get it.
You throw a lemon.
Hurt people.
Occasionally take a visit or two to the hospital.
All normal 'murican stuff.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I honestly feel like Nintendo has the resources to make a Super Virtual Boy that actually works like it was intended to nowadays
But they'll probably never do it :drshrug:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A Castlevania game on the Virtual Boy would have been so cool; all the reds and blacks would have given the feel of a literal Bloody Castle from Hell

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
They should've made the ocean red so it can be BloodWorld.
Perfect title for a totally original creepypasta.
Bloodworld
I was a fan of da movie Waterworld. I found this virutal boy in a dumpster one day. With it was one game. That game being...WATERWORLD! =0
I quickly ran to my house and plugged the virtual boy in. I put Waterworld into the console and grabbed the controller ready to play. Only...something didn't seem right. All I could see was red and back for miles all around. I had a terrible feeling about this, but decided to ignore it cause I'm a idiot that's why :).
But suddenly big bloody words appeared in the screen saying, GO BACK. OR ELSE YOU SHALL FACE ETERNAL DOOM!!
I then decided to throw the Virtual Boy and the game into the trash, scarred by this frighting experinence.
I never played a single game EVER again.
The end.
Too spooky huh? =0

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I just realized the majority of us changed our avatars again including me. XD
...Well it seemed like the majority to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom