• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You've misunderstood again.
We don't think that you're putting us down by raising yourself up, nor do we care if you do put us down.
Let's be clear.
You are narcissistic.
The fact that you are unintentionally so proves that it comes habitually to you.
It's reflected in nearly everything you type.
For your sake and for the sake of those around you, stop being narcissistic.
If you are talking to who I think you are talking to just ignore him, it doesn't matter

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dude, quit being being harsh. It was just a post saying his thoughts calm down and enjoy some tea.
Tea has caffeine though, so wouldn't it not calm him down? :4dk: Are you talking about that gross hot tea?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently mantis' have moved into our area, migrating upward because of the heat

There didn't used to be mantis' in the past

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
If he is truly narcissistic, I doubt he will do anything for the sake of those around him. That would defeat the purpose of being narcissistic.
There's always hope!
Dude, quit being being harsh. It was just a post saying his thoughts calm down and enjoy some tea.
It's tough love. I love him. <3
brb making tea
If you are talking to who I think you are talking to just ignore him, it doesn't matter
It matters to me D: D: D:
I have 764 likes in total. Not bad, maybe ppl do like me on the social.
l m a o

>not having a positive like : post ratio

get on my level scrub

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

There's always hope!It's tough love. I love him. <3
brb making tea
It matters to me D: D: D:l m a o

>not having a positive post : like ratio

get on my level scrub
Ay Monkey your ratio isn't that positive. It could be positiver

_gold_

Smash Master
Two minutes left of bidding time for a Ocarina of Time 64 cartridge. Wish me luck!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Not for this one, I don't know too much about these particular characters to argue anything in particular.
Oh, okay.
You just said something about :083:and would've liked to see what you could've said.

Morbi

Scavenger
If they are that mad then they have bigger issues to worry about. Just saying. (:

Implying English is the only language that exists.
Honestly, I am always furious when I get "pranked" because that repugnant shade of magenta burns my eyes. To be fair, your statement still holds true. I do have bigger issues to worry about. I am a psychopath.

Morbi

Scavenger
My cat is breathing really heavily out of nowhere. He is probably having a nightmare... or he is just 2obese4me. Poor baby!

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Whoever it is just has to get over themselves and deal with their new pink self.
Being in the pink really isn't a bad thing. They'll get over it.

Honestly, I am always furious when I get "pranked" because that repugnant shade of magenta burns my eyes. To be fair, your statement still holds true. I do have bigger issues to worry about. I am a psychopath.
My statements always hold true. I am one quarter Witch of Truth.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I just wanna know who... liked me enough to prank me so that I can send them my... love. Yeah.
Uh excuse me, what did you say, punk? :troll:
(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ social thread sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I've been turned onto European biscuits, life is now that much more wonderful.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just wanna know who... liked me enough to prank me so that I can send them my... love. Yeah.
(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ social thread sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง
:yeahboi: Hey boy! Calm yoself down before the other 1.0 guys like us have to beat you! You know we got lost once the ****post Brigade founder was assassinated! We're already trying to revive him as much as we can! :yeahboi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom