• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
IGNORED
You have hurt me and my ego!
i dont see your evidence but o-okay then...

i also hate mustacheless faces.

Have you ever thought that, perhaps, you ought to change "who I am"?
Going by the reaction of most of the people here, humans don't like when people make everything about them, intentionally or otherwise, and when they think people can't admit they're wrong.

Quit these hideous turns of thought. Intentionally stop bragging unintentionally.
Well, I'm sorry, but if people legitimately think I'm saying I work out at the gym to make them think they're plebs, they are so mistaken, that it's not even funny.

Soul.

I see where you are going with this. You are going to change your name to Silver!

Well let me tell you, it's no use! We will all still know you as Soul.
hahaha this got me thinking
Yeah this game has good music despite being a glitched mess.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
If Sam gets confirmed, I'll be getting an Xbox One real quick just to play Killer Instinct all day.

At long last, you may have a fitting avatar!
My dream come true...

YOU HAVE SELECTED MICROSOFT SAM AS THE COMPUTER DEFAULT VOICE.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How did I NOT know about Rash?

That trailer was awesome!

If no one has seen it

D

Deleted member

If only they had taken all the time needed to finish it and make it a good game (at the very least)...

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Everyone here please....

1. Nobody here hates you.
2. Infractions happen. I should know ;)
3. I love dubstep. Just wanna put that here.
4. Try to be the best you can try not to start fights.
5. Have fun on the social.

I'm gonna keep editing this post in case anything pops up.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I need a fellow witch adversary to play Smashboards Chess with.

<Good>

My witchy manipulation has worked.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
So apparently Killer Instinct has another guest character planned to be revealed at a later date. Personally betting on Joanna Dark or Banjo and Kazooie if it's a Rare property, or maybe Master Chief if it's Microsoft in general, but who knows?
These cameos are killing me

It's probably Joanna Dark or Kameo, but I'd like if they throw us a character nobody expected like Sabreman

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im too busy photoshopping Jeff Gordon's face on everything, so I don't have time to hate on people :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I care about you, Ska.

I am quaking in my boots like an Adamant Rhypherior's Earthquake.
I'm just tsking the piss I actually care too much. lol I care about you too!

Also please don't call me Ska. Skaaaa is kill, only jazzzz exists.

D

Deleted member

Anyone wants to take a trip to TCRF and see just just how much content didn't make it to the final game? My treat!
Talking about TCRF.. do you guys remember that one user who impersonated me in that site?

T

Trick or Treat

nyxxxx was always temporary... I just got bored of it on the second day. lol
That's fine. Not like I wanted you to hug me back or anything. Nope, I always like giving one-sided hugs.

But okay I will call you jazz.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What?

That's stupid

A temporary character?
It's a preview of him. Basically, he's not his full version yet, but like a beta version. It's a limited time beta trial of him until he's released fully with the rest of Season Three later on. :p

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
It's a preview of him. Basically, he's not his full version yet, but like a beta version. It's a limited time beta trial of him until he's released fully with the rest of Season Three later on. :p
Oh, that makes a bit more sense now.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Time to see what I can redo on this beauty, or possibly opinion-induced rage center.
Some things I added, and some things I removed (mostly removed things from :4bowser:)
Something I do want to mention real quick is that :4ganondorf: is missing the abilities section. That's mostly because I either already explained them or will in the other sections. Just making it clear.

Bowser is a powerhouse. He is able to punch through stone pillars and blocks with ease. A single charged punch could send the heaviest enemy back a good distance. His claws and horns can be used for offensive measures. He also uses his shell for an offensive tool when needed. Just by simply jumping or slamming his tail down, he can send shockwaves around him.
Not only is he a good powerhouse, but he is also an astounding tank. Bowser has taken many hits before, and has survived them all. His shell is also a good defensive tool, deflecting projectiles coming directly above him. He can punch back projectiles for a defensive measure. Over the years, he has learned to become immune to fire projectiles. However, Bowser's shell cannot protect him forever. Bowser can be tipped over or grabbed by the tail, which is a downfall. However, other Koopas have spun around in their shell in that position before, so maybe Bowser could too.
Bowser isn't the fastest. At a normal speed, he's usually slow or sluggish. However, he has been able to make short stampedes and has amazing jumping skills like Mario, but they come out much stronger. Bowser is actually an impressive swimmer, but hates swimming as a whole. In his shell, Bowser can become slightly faster than before, but cannot do too much while in it.
  • Fire Breath- Bowser will create a stream of fire using his mouth. Bowser is able to angle or move the stream by moving. It does slowly run out of range after a while. He can charge this breath, but too much can make it a dud.
  • Fire Shot - Bowser's most likely preferred form of fire; used for range. Bowser can shoot multiple shots at once or one giant shot at a time. He can manipulate his shots to create a fiery rain, but it is slow. It will disappear after a while if it does not hit anything.
  • Inhalation - Bowser took some drugs and now he can devour any buffet resturaunt in seconds. No but seriously, Bowser can use this to take away things from his enemies whether to leave them at a disadvantage or to even heal him if it can.
Bowser's fire is so hot it can even work underwater! Also, Bowser can shoot a blue flame which in reality is naturally hotter, and for Bowser it can home in on enemies.
ur a wizzrobe, boozer.
  • Imposters - Bowser is able to transform simple enemies into himself with the same abilities as him and everything. Their true face will be revealed once they are defeated.
  • Curses - Bowser can curse anything to be transformed into bricks, bushes, plants. etc. The only thing that can rival his curse is an opposing force that can lift it (ex. Peach's magic)
  • Manipulation - Bowser can manipulate his size by using Dark Magic. He can also teleport short distances as seen in Super Mario 64.
Bowser's magic is mostly used for Shenanigans and Self-improvements and not offensive. However, that doesn't mean he isn't a very good magician. In fact, he one time made a black hole. Neato.
NOTE : I may use the Smash Bros. names for these moves, but that does not mean I am talking about that version.
  • Poison Bite - A poisonous bite, of course. It also poisons the enemy. What else is there?
  • Claw Swipes - He just swipes his claws. Nothing special
  • Punch (Charge/Slide) - A punch that can be charged for extra damage. He can also slide while punching, giving him some speed along the process. His punches can even throw back projectiles
  • Whirling Fortress - Bowser begins to get into his shell and spin around; can make small hops.
  • (Tail) Slam - Bowser slams into the ground. Usually used for breaking through floors or switches, he can alternatively slam his tail down. Both versions can create shockwaves, stunning the opponent.
  • Spike Roll - Intended for maneuvering, this can be used offensively if thrown at an enemy. If on fire, he can make a fiery rain by bouncing onto the walls.
  • Bowser Bomb - Bowser slams onto the ground using his bottom. This ground pound was used since he was a baby. It can create shockwaves and break portions of solid brick.
  • Crusher - Bowser summons a pillar of earth to deal major damage onto an enemy.
  • Flails - Bowser holds many flails, including a female Chain Chomp to swing at an enemy.
  • Drill Claws - They're claws with drills, nothing else. They drill. End of Story.
  • Hammer/Bone - Bowser throws hammers. Multiple can be thrown at once; if he has become Dry Bowser, he throws bones instead.
  • Robot Suit - Bowser has a robot suit equipped with two blasters. The only way to beat it is by shooting into the blasters themselves.
Bowser's most iconic vehicle, this baby is packed with weapons.
  • Big Steelies - Giant balls made of steel. They roll in a specific direction.
  • Mechakoopa - Toys that look like Bowser, they blow up after walking for a while. If not, they will simply wind back up and start walking again. They also have the ability to breathe fire. It can be the Clown Car's downfall.
  • Eyes - If the eyes create a flash, anyone in it's view temporarily turns into stone.
  • Bullet Bills - With Blasters on it's sides, they shoot homing Bullet Bills at the opponent.
  • Laser Gun - Finally, it has a laser gun inside it's mouth that shoots...you know, lasers.

The car also has an autopilot and can be driven by anyone. Even Mario can drive it.
Bowser's most recent vehicle, this cruiser is recommended by pimps. :denzel: It only has one weapon.
  • Kick Bombs - Soccer-ball (Football for you Non-'Muricans) shaped bombs that can be kicked back at the car, which is one of it's major downfalls.
As it gets more damaged, the faster the car will go. It's also on autodrive, so Bowser can hop onto the back and breathe/shoot fire from that spot.
  • Power-Ups - Bowser can use power-ups the same way as Mario, but the only ones that have been used by Bowser were the Super Leaf, Double Cherry, and the Super Bell, which transforms him into Meowser.
  • Shells - Bowser can use Koopa shells as a projectile by kicking them. Nothing else here, really.
  • Dry Bowser - Spoopy Skeleton Bowser. Nothing really changes here, but he can use his bones as a projectile. Some say he is less defensive, but he's more so the same. In fact, the reason he is a skeleton is because it survived in lava. Sure, he may fall apart, but give him a few seconds and he'll be up in to time.
  • Meowser - Cat Bowser basically. It holds the same abilities as the Super Bell. However, it seems to be somewhat enhanced, for he can climb large buildings like he's Spiderman.
  • Big Bowser - By using dark magic or an adrenaline rush, Bowser will increase in size. In this size, he gets the bigger buffs you expect when someone grows. He does gain the ability to just walk through lava.
Bowser can be arrogant and aggresive when it comes to a fight. He can be easily aggrovated and tricked. When he's mad, he does not usually think through, but rather letting his fists do the talking. His plans aren't always the best, but he does not give up when it comes to his plans. If someone is intervening or "outdoing" him in his plans, his objective changes to rid of that person or object so nothing can stop him in his path later. Loyalty is something he also very fond of, and won't take abandonment very well unless the deserters can to something in return to come back to his army.
Bowser has survived:
  • Being blown up, crushed, and electrocuted
  • Falling from a far height
  • Diving in lava so many times
  • Being frozen, then shattering

However, he has pulled through some other things besides being a master Bear Grylls turtle.
  • Pulled himself out of and created a black hole
  • Pulled an entire small island and lifted a giant fortess
  • Created his own galaxy
  • Tanked and fought through Dark Bowser's "dark hurricane"
  • Can be Offensive and Defensive
  • Durability and Strength
  • Fire is a strong tool, working even underwater.
  • Dark Magic helps, I guess.
  • Focused on his goals and won't stop until he is down for good.
  • Not as agile or fast in a neutral state, can easily be fallen down and defenseless.
  • Not too smart, but not completely dumb
  • Can become angry and/or tricked easily
  • Vehicles' own weapons can be used against them
  • Constantly defeated by the Mario Bros., Toads, and one time Peach and Waluigi (go get 'em, Wa :denzel:)
  • Ganondorf - Ganondorf, wielding the Triforce of Power, would obviously be very strong. Even without it, he has proven to be powerful. He can nearly destroy his throne room floor in a single punch. He does not usually use his fists in battle aside from Smash Bros., but rather swords. He is very talented with swords, and chips in good damage when using them. As for Ganondorf's magic abilities, he is also proficient at that. He can summon lighting, lightning balls, and fire. His most recognized magical move of all is the Dead Man's Volley.
  • Ganon - Ganon is just as powerful as Ganon, however this form seems to work more on a magic-oriented base. Maybe it's because he just went from 0 to 100 real quick man to pigbeast. This doesn't mean Ganon isn't good with weapons though. He's packing Tridents and two powerful Twin Swords.
  • Ganondorf - Wielding the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf can take fatal wounds like it was just a scratch and keep fighting. This means Ganondorf cannot fall unless the Triforce of Power is eliminated with the help of the Master Sword or Holy Weapons. However, this makes some people think Ganondorf is invincible. Wrong, actually. His physical body has been harmed before, namely in his execution where he has now a giant hole in his chest, which is also a weak point. In fact, his physical body has been destroyed before. But don't worry, Like M.Bison, he can just possess another poor soul.
  • Ganon - :132:
  • Ganondorf - Ganondorf isn't slouching around here, he can be fast. Why he isn't moving :4sonic: speed is mostly because when fighting he surrounds his enemies in a barrier so they don't escape in the first place. Ganondorf is able to make large leaps and swift combos. Not only that, but he is quick to shielding right after attacking, which makes him pretty fine in the blocking game.
  • Ganon - However, being bigger and uh, heavier, Ganon isn't as fast on his feet. However, he can make up for this with the magic help of teleportation! However, if he chooses not to teleport or use slow attacks, it can be a poor choice, making it easy for foes to hit his weak spot, the tail. However, he would usually play it safe, and if all goes wrong he can just transform into a bat and fly off into the distance.
  • Dead Man's Volley - Ganondorf's most recognized attacks. Ganondorf brings up a ball of light and shoots it at his opponent. To counter it, it must be hit and sent back to Ganondorf. As it keeps getting hit, it gets faster until someone takes the hit.
  • Darkness Wave - Using the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf shoots a wave of darkness at his opponent. This leaves the opponent unable to move or sends them back
  • Quake Punch - When he punches the ground, it emits shockwaves and can also destroy parts of a room he's in
  • Lightning Balls - Ganondorf brings up another ball of light, but instead of throwing it, it separatges into several smaller orbs that are thrown at the opponent from all directions; is vulnerable during the charge.
  • Fire Bats - Ganon can summon bats made of fire and throw them at his enemy. They are formed and thrown in a circular pattern.
  • Energy Ball - Like Ganondorf, Ganon can shoot an energy ball from his weapon.
  • Fireballs - Along with bats, he can shoot a single fireball at his enemy as well. Once he shoots a large fireball, it can be split into three smaller fireballs.
  • Trident Throw - Ganon can throw his trident in a boomerang fashion. However, he remains still during this and is vulnerable to attacks.
  • Jump - Ganon jumps and causes the enemy to be temporarily paralyzed.
  • Broadsword - As seen in the Ocarina of Time manga, Ganondorf holds a sword that has the ability to have his dark energy channeled through it.
  • Twin Scimitars - As seen in Wind Waker, Ganondorf can attack multiple times with these swords along with a jump attack that is superior to Link's by both damage and jump distance; can instantly block after attacking
  • Sword of the Sages - Ganondorf's most canon recent sword, it can be weld by Ganondorf both one and two-handed. This was attempted to be the sword that killed Ganondorf, but it obviously didn't. He lkes to swing this sword right after a backhand. Ganondorf, you be a pimp too, dawg? :denzel:
  • Trident - Ganon's most used weapon, the trident can be used at a long-reached weapon and a projectile.
  • Dual Swords - Ganon also holds two giant swords that he can use. However, he is slightly vulnerable right before swinging his swords.
  • Beast Ganon - Beast Ganon is a...more beastial form of Ganon. In this form, Ganon goes wild, wrecking everything in his path. It is implied by Ganondorf himself that he has some control over the beast, but not a lot. It is also implied that he can change in and out of this form at will. His weak spot is the same as Ganondorf's, the giant gaping hole in his chest. However, he must be somehow knocked down to be vulnerable.
  • Agahnim - This is the Clark Kent/Bruce Wayne/Peter Parker/alter-ego of Ganon. Along with Dead Man's volley (of which he can also be stunned by), he has a fireball attack which will split if hit back, a lightning beam attack, and can also duplicate himself. If he is defeated, Ganon can just transform into a bat and fly away.
Ganondorf has an ego, let's get that out. He is consumed by greed, evil, and obviously power. He holds an insane lust for power. His goal is to take over the world with the Triforce, and he does not stop. He believes he is invincible thanks to the Triforce of Power, which leaves him to underestimate opponents. But he also has a temper that when triggered, he can go into a murderous rampage.

He is also calculating. He is a very skilled strategist and manipulator, making Link open the Door of Time for him. He only fights who he deems worthy. He has lived through centuries, becoming more mature over the years. It is stated that the reason he took over Hyrule was for the green landscape over the desert the Gerudos previously inhabited.
Ganondorf has survived many things, such as:
  • Being attacked by Midna when fused with the Fused Shadow
  • The burning Forsaken Fortress
  • Crushed underneath his own castle
  • Numerous fatal wounds
  • His own execution, then to later kill the Sage of Water

He has also created portals to other dimensions and has corrupted lands so many times.
  • Very powerful magician/swordsman
  • Can change into other forms, each with their own advantages
  • Triforce of Power gives immunity to fatal wounds
  • Good strategist
  • Literally centuries of experience and ruling something
  • Can underestimate his foes
  • Able to be distracted by things such as fishing rods or nets
  • Physical body can be destroyed despite the Triforce of Power
  • Weak to holy/light weapons as well as his own attack (Dead Man's Volley)
  • Most importantly, has a giant gaping hole in his chest
Are we good? Yeah, we're good. Let's just get this over with.

"YOU'RE WRONG! WROOOOOOONG!"
"DID YOU FORGET THE TRIFORCE OF POWER OR SOMETHING?"
""REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Woah there, @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , let's calm down. (tagged for funsies. :4dk:)
First, let's do my Power/Defense/Speed thing.

POWER IS MIXED
Let's break it down. If we're talking about pure physical strength, then it's obviously :4bowser:. This guy breaks statues, lifts fortresses, and pulls islands every now and then. Not only that, but he can send the heaviest enemy flying in a single charged punch. Physically, Ganondorf only has his weapons to use. They might be powerful, but probably not as much as Bowser's harsh brutality, I didn't even mention Bowser's other attacks, which can by itself break bricks or at least do decent damage against an opponent. I'm not mentioning Bowser's fire, because I will mention it later.

Now magical power is :4ganondorf:'s right to claim. Bowser has no real magical "power", for most of the magic he even uses are for his own benefit as a buff, not an attack. But Bowser was still close here because of the fact that he can create black holes, but Ganondorf can create dimensional portals, which I believe would keep him safe and away from it.

DEFENSE GOES TO :4bowser:
"BUT THE TRIFORCE OF POW-"
Okay, I get what you're trying to say, but if you actually read the thing up there, Ganondorf is just a normal being with immunity to fatal wounds. If I'm going by your logic here #teamganon, then are you saying if Ganon(dorf) was ripped in half, he would be just fine? I don't think so. But it is okay, because his soul still remains. He could just possess someone, but not Bowser. I'll explain why later. Now, finally durability is where Bowser definitely takes the cake. Bowser was crushed by a giant fortress, and he was just fine. In fact, he grew!

Let us take this in for a moment. How do you fight Ganon(dorf) without using holy weapons? Correct, you hit him in his weak spot, which depends on which form he is. Ganondorf's are in his chest and also if he is hit with his Dead Man's Volley. Ganon is also prone to those, but he has an additional weakness which is his tail. Now how do you fight Bowser without using his own weapons against his vehicles if destroyed? ...I'll wait. ...Okay, I can see where you have trouble. In the Mario Games, you beat Bowser by using the surroundings against him in his lair, but are we in his lair? Probably not. The only real downfall Bowser has is his lack of speed which can be helped or countered against if someone tries to attack (via Jumping/Tail Slam), and falling over, which leaves him defenseless. However, like I said before other Koopas have been seen able to spin around even if they are flipped over, giving Bowser enough time to escape. So in the end, you need similar or greater brutality than Bowser to end him off well in a fight without anything laid out by Bowser to use against him.

Also, I do know Bowser was guarded from the Supernoa by the Lumas, I didn't even mention it, dude.

SPEED IS MIXED
Pure speed is :4bowser:'s turn. Like I said, Ganon(dorf) doesn't really go fast. Ganondorf can leap or whatever, but so can Bowser. Ganon can teleport, but so can Bowser. Beast Ganon probably has the closest thing to pure speed Bowser can go up against, because in SM64, Bowser can run fast, way faster than Mario. However, both Beast Ganon and Bowser can be stopped mid-way on their rampage whether it's to not fall off the edge into the abyss or being tripped.

Agility (how fast you attack) goes to :4ganondorf:. I've already explained how Ganondorf is very fast at attacking with his swords, although his magic attacks may have some start-up. But Bowser's moves also have a start-up as well, even if it is faster than Ganon(dorf)'s magical moves. Some may have to be charged to be at full power.

Okay now that everything there is done, let's answer a few questions. First is the obvious.

"Why can't Ganondorf possess Bowser?"
Well, for starters, Bowser has faced spirits before: the Boos. Some people believe that Boos are solid, and I do have a counter-argument against their statement. I'll keep it in a tab since it's semi-long.

People do say that the Boos are solid when they aren't being invisible and still since you can punch them, therefore not being true ghosts. Okay then, let's just go off for a second and go to Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. In Linguini's Manshoe: Dork Moonshine, the Boos are seen being invisible and mobile, so they can do more than just sit there. Then in Super Mario World they can pass through solids while being "solid".
"But that's a 2D Game!"
Fine, New Super Mario Bros then. Don't be picky, man. Finally, as seen in Mario Party DS, Boos can slightly possess others, making them dizzy similar to Poes in Wind Waker. It's King Boo who does the full on possessing and has possessed while fighting with Bowser. So they are true ghosts that Bowser has fought before, so he should have not much of a problem dealing with Ganondorf's spirit before his body comes back centuries later.

"Can Ganondorf do anything against Bowser?"
Well yes, Bowser is slow. Even though I did say he was fast, he has to stop his stampede just to turn around completely. Then there is Bowser's jumping. Bowser may be able to jump high, but Ganondorf is able to jump far and Ganon can teleport, easily keeping up with him. And now we talk about Bowser's fire. I'm not saying Bowser's fire is ineffective, I'm saying it won't too much. Remember that time in Wind Waker when that dragon guy burned the Forsaken Fortress and Ganondorf was in it? ...and then he lived without burn scars? Y-yeah. Sure, he could've just teleported, but he breathed the fire IN HIS FACE. Finally, Ganondorf is quick to guard right after attacking. Bowser would have to get him at the right moment or somehow stun him.

"How does Bowser do against Ganon(dorf)'s magic?"
Bowser doesn't have to worry about his magic, especially Dead Man's Volley since Bowser can punch away projectiles. Over the years, Bowser has also learned to become immune to fireballs, so Fire Bats or Fireballs may not be an issue. The lightning balls aren't one either, seeing as Link much use the Spin Attack to rid of it, the Whirling Fortress should do just fine. However, the Lightning from Aghanim might be an issue even if Bowser has survived being electrocuted.

"Can Ganondorf outsmart Bowser?"

Sure, maybe. But remember Bowser did defeat this guy once, who is really clever. That's not to say Bowser can't be tricked, but he can actually be pretty smart in battle...with his fists and whatever.

"Who is better from a distance?"
I would say :4bowser:. He has multiple options of what to throw out from a distance whether they're items, his medium-long ranged weapons, pimp cruiser, fire shots, or Clown Car. I've already discussed how Ganondorf's magic can prove useless for the exception of lightning.

"Who is better up close?"
I would say :4ganondorf: Yeah, I know Bowser can be a bulldozer up close, but his most powerful attacks need time to really get that said power. Ganondorf has swords and swift combos he could use. Besides, he is more close to guarding than Bowser is. Unless Bowser could break the swords or if he's fighting Ganon with the swords and knocks him down, he can only do a decent portion of damage.

Hey, thanks for reading this redid thing. I hoped you enjoyed me typing for 2 hours. I'll also want to snag @ MainJPW MainJPW
because he wanted to see this thing really bad and now I made it.

Well I'm out, hope I didn't potentially set your rage bomb off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom