• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I for one love Big Trouble in Little China. That film is a riot.

D

Deleted member

Updated my signature. The second image no longer animates.
So innovative!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
k let me try to swear:
****ing ****, ugh. **** this. this **** is bad gdi why the **** am I doing this.
Stop swearing
You're scaring the ****ing kids. :4dk:

Updated my signature. The second image no longer animates.
So innovative!
Everyone's using banners while I'll just make a link and a message for the SSB5 Waluigi Support Thread. :4pacman: Truly creative.

D

Deleted member

k let me try to swear:
****ing ****, ugh. **** this. this **** is bad gdi why the **** am I doing this.
Only that one scalper can swear more than everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have a clear view of the full moon from my window.
Man it's beautiful. If only it had a frightening face and the temptation to get closer which in reality will cause harmful effects which will kill most of us before it even crashes into the Earth.

Now that is true sadism beauty. :4dk:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I got a headache in the back of my head and its just getting worse and worse. Im going to go on to bed now
Goodnight. Sweet dreams. Rest is good. Yes.

I have a clear view of the full moon from my window.
Man it's beautiful. If only it had a frightening face and the temptation to get closer which in reality will cause harmful effects which will kill most of us before it even crashes into the Earth.

Now that is true sadism beauty. :4dk:
I'm getting Majora's Mask vibes...The bells are getting a little annoying...Can you hear them?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm getting Majora's Mask vibes...The bells are getting a little annoying...Can you hear them?
Yes, want to know why?
My ears were damaged years ago and they will continue to ring forever. :4dk: Never go to a monster truck derby unprepared, man.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
man i was walking down my hotel hall to get some more ice for my arm, and i heard uh... two very... happy sounding people behind a door.

i'll just leave it at that

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
man i was walking down my hotel hall to get some more ice for my arm, and i heard uh... two very... happy sounding people behind a door.

i'll just leave it at that

Now it's just our imaginations to decide whether it was :
A.) Two sounds of the opposite sex
B.) Two masculine grunts
C.) Two feminine moans

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I thought this was going to be a calm night, but suddenly a lot of police trucks arrived

According from what I heard from the people yelling, a couple got arrested for child abuse
I even heard a female cop yelling: "How you dare to let this happen to your daughter, you *****!"

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I thought this was going to be a calm night, but suddenly a lot of police trucks arrived

According from what I heard from the people yelling, a couple got arrested from child abuse
I even heard a female cop yelling: "How you dare to let this happen to your daughter, you *****!"
well good.
they should be arrested.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Hunter x Hunter was fun, I look forward to continuing it Wolf.

Good night everyone, your social admin needs Z's

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

According from what I heard from the people yelling, a couple got arrested from child abuse
Huh.
And here I was thinking nobody could beat the guy in my neighborhood who blew up his hand with a firecracker early this month.
Oh yes, he did blow up his hand when I was talking about an ambulance down my street weeks ago. :4dk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
well good.
they should be arrested.
I think that the female cop slammed the arrested woman in the back of the truck after an exchange of expletive words, and the male cop did the same with the arrested guy, so things really escalated
I'll need to tune the morning news to learn more about this

But for now, I'll sleep
Goodnight Everybody!

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well he is at the age where he could be your dad. lol
thaaaat too.
Woke up.....
He is not hot....
Going back to bed.
i love these random like drive-by comments you do.
I think that the female cop slammed the arrested woman in the back of the truck after an exchange of expletive words, and the male cop did the same with the arrested guy, so things really escalated
I'll need to tune the morning news to learn more about this

But for now, I'll sleep
Goodnight Everybody!
im also delayed as hell but goodnight

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's hilarious

When network execs took over the Real Ghostbuster's cartoon, they tried to remove Dan Akroyd's character from it

Calling him "Pointless"

The funny thing, Dan Akroyd was the only member of the original team that actually watched the cartoon since Ghost Buster's was HIS idea

D

Deleted member

Anything new going on?
For your information, I've read everything on the current page already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom