• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*sees Erika's avi with Jack Black's face*

@Erika can I photoshop Jeff Gordon's face on your avi? :p

T

Trick or Treat

I'll go down with the nudity train: people often take showers naked, floppy bits hanging out and everything. Seems common sense, but that means you can't ever picture anybody clothed if they tell they're going to take a shower. :4pacman:

You would think that would be obvious haha.
...it's a good thing I already showered. Twice.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Wait, Space Stranger got banned?

I hope they didn't send him to the Caterpillar Room at Sunnyside.
It's fine. Our dear Space Stranger is watching over us, silently. He is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve. And when you see him in the Users Viewing Thread, remember this.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Just remember: Just because you found the boundary doesn't mean you try and play right in front of it.
But.. for science...
Through the winds of the forest, I've heard that things were a little shaky in this thread.

Are the rumors true?
Meh, it's ok here.

Gets foggy often, so it's hard to tell whats in front of you when you drive to work.

oh and it's always hot here, so don't forget to turn on your A/C.

. . .

On the bright side the rent is cheap.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Of course I do.

Just remember: Just because you found the boundary doesn't mean you try and play right in front of it.

Lol.
Of course ma'am. I don't intend to go any further or tempt fate. I'm crazy, but sane enough to know.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

You have no idea how hard I was laughing when she did let go.
lmfao. I love this movie, but by the nine that ending was so cheesy.
Edit:I have a wish that I could animated this entire movie in a 2D Disney art style.. it's would be so amazing. <3

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

The only thing i dont like is that sometimes i catch it on my teeth and that hurts.
I just don't like putting stuff in my mouth like that. Or mouth area. It feels weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

Youd get used to it. Most of the time i forget i have a lip stud until i look in a mirror and am like "oh yeah" lol
Hmm, true. I still haven't gotten used to the mouth guard that I have to where at night for the TMJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom