• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

See this is what happens when we do this kinda thing.
The next thing I know is that the thread gets locked permanently

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think I will get banned soon.
Why would you get banned, well Im not sure why space got banned also-ok maybe I know
He really is. His title shows he's been banned. In two weeks, he'll be back. If he returns.
Eh, he said he will live

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Anyway, I'm glad to know my life is more interesting than the recent events of the thread :4pacman:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Y'all banned the wrong ************. He'll come back with a fiery vengeance. Mark my words... :4darkpit:

...But seriously that sucks. :(

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
@Erika You'll be fine. Nobody has been infracted for talking about nudity before. Heck, we even shared some r34 sites before: nobody received a warning.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
GO
GO
GO
G O
GOTTA GO FAST! GOTTA GO FAST! GOTTA GO FASTER FASTER F-F-F-FASTER!
*Ahem* We're discussing the strange ban on a certain stranger right?

I really need to know what this anime is
Grisaia no Kajitsu. Originally a VN, it was adapted into an anime last year. It's sequels Grisaia no Meikyuu and Grisaia no Rakuen are already adapted into anime form. I personally would recommend the VNs, but the sequels are not translated in English.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You guys act like he won't be back. When his oldest infraction expires he will be back.

Seriously guys, I like just about all of you. Please try and refrain from the spam posts to avoid getting banned. For the most part, you guys are good about it....but it shouldn't take the threat of moderation to keep the quality of the thread at a good level.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was afraid that would happen. He went a little too far with it this time....

May our local ranger receive the best of luck until his return.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Then the great Skype war will begin.

And sense most of us are american, then that means the war will never end.
To see a bunch of Saiyan people complaining over something silly? No thanks.
I would rather stay here. :4pacman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
You guys act like he won't be back. When his oldest infraction expires he will be back.

Seriously guys, I like just about all of you. Please try and refrain from the spam posts to avoid getting banned. For the most part, you guys are good about it....but it shouldn't take the threat of moderation to keep the quality of the thread at a good level.
What about me senpai? :(

Do you like me?

inb4 no.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

Yes ma'am. I already got my warning. I'll make note on how far to go.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
@Erika You'll be fine. Nobody has been infracted for talking about nudity before. Heck, we even shared some r34 sites before: nobody received a warning.
I'll go down with the nudity train: people often take showers naked, floppy bits hanging out and everything. Seems common sense, but that means you can't ever picture anybody clothed if they tell they're going to take a shower. :4pacman:

You would think that would be obvious haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom