• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
That's quite impressive. I remember when I smacked a mosquito right after it bit my mom. It was pretty unnerving.
I never know how to respond after that happens. It is like, "*****, you slapped me!" But then they are like, "but I was trying to help you home girl." So then it is like I feel bad about reacting negatively to their physical aggression. Difficult times.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
What's so unnerving about it? The drop of blood that comes out?

If you live in the tropics, you'll get used to it, really.

:231:
I live in Minnesota, FalKoopa. If you actually search for Minnesota on Google Earth, you'll notice it's nowhere near the tropics. We get pretty large Mosquitos out here because there's a lot of stagnant water out here. We don't call it the Land of a thousand Lakes for nothing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I've killed many mosquitoes in my day. Yet another reason White Nose syndrome's a terrible thing...there's less bats to control the mosquito population now.

Also, really glad I got my Doctor FalKoopa preorder in on time.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I never know how to respond after that happens. It is like, "*****, you slapped me!" But then they are like, "but I was trying to help you home girl." So then it is like I feel bad about reacting negatively to their physical aggression. Difficult times.
By then it got off her, so I was able to just clap it. I only know it even bit my mom because the mosquito's corpse was bleeding red still. That usually doesn't happen.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hello!

When rewatching the SSF2 trailer, I noticed they showed a new design of the Spring, implying that :4sonic: is also getting a redesign just like :4pikachu:.

So what's up?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I finally went to forum support about my avis... I know it's not gonna work tho.

Illya is not amused.png

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I live in Minnesota, FalKoopa. If you actually search for Minnesota on Google Earth, you'll notice it's nowhere near the tropics. We get pretty large Mosquitos out here because there's a lot of stagnant water out here. We don't call it the Land of a thousand Lakes for nothing.
Okay, I looked it up.

You've got some explaining to do. :psycho:

Untitled-1.jpg

Morbi

Scavenger
That's not what I meant at all. It WOULD be nice if NS would get to change his avatars again, but I doubt the staff has that much lenience about the situation.
That is somewhat comedic. He used cropped pictures, therefore, I assume they were not sexually suggestive. Yet the staff is not "that" lenient about it. In other words, they are not lenient whatsoever IMO. Regardless, most of the time if you exhibit regret (acknowledge what you did was wrong and understand why) in addition to a promise to not violate those rules again, I see no reason that any rational individual would not grant him his avatar rights once more. Unless... they worked for the criminal justice system.

Ha ha... get it? It is funny because we say we rehabilitate criminals, but we really do not. And then once they do not adapt to society, because we do not teach them... they go back to jail. Ha ha ha.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
VA Beach used to have a truck that came around every night to spray repellent in the air.

They stopped doing that for many obvious reason I can think of
Makes sense. That's an odd way to control mosquitoes, instead of, say, looking for spots where water can collect and removing those.

Morbi

Scavenger
Marth wishes you the best... He swings his sword for you.
View attachment 67277

I am sure which one to choose... Virtual Box or Vmware Player...
Your signature (and post) reminded me of the first time I got into competitive Smash. I have a FGC background, so I understood most of the technical terms; however, people would always refer to certain characters via "floaties" or "spacies." Floaties flot. Seems obvious enough. I thought that spacies controlled the space, and therefore, I thought Marth was a "spacie." So I used that term in regard to Marth and everyone thought I was incompetent. Yay.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That is somewhat comedic. He used cropped pictures, therefore, I assume they were not sexually suggestive. Yet the staff is not "that" lenient about it. In other words, they are not lenient whatsoever IMO. Regardless, most of the time if you exhibit regret (acknowledge what you did was wrong and understand why) in addition to a promise to not violate those rules again, I see no reason that any rational individual would not grant him his avatar rights once more. Unless... they worked for the criminal justice system.

Ha ha... get it? It is funny because we say we rehabilitate criminals, but we really do not. And then once they do not adapt to society, because we do not teach them... they go back to jail. Ha ha ha.
He was repeatedly warned over a few months and he showed no signs of changing, and only then he was locked with that Merlin avatar (for added irony.)

For what it's worth, Merlin is as much a part of his Smashboards identity now as his waifus, Rapunzel, and Fate/Stay Night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom