• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Did someone say Dr. FalKoopa amiibo?

:231:
I wish I were so good at image editing.
That is, if it didn't take effort.
I can't wait until we all have microchips in our heads and the government can suppress dissenters with the threat of deactivating them we can just upload information.

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Afternoon everyone :4dedede:. Here's some footage of how i go about my day n For Glory.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's quite impressive. I remember when I smacked a mosquito right after it bit my mom. It was pretty unnerving.
I think it was in the prosses and biting me because these was blood on my arm after I smacked it, at least I got it when it wasn't flying around
Because it's the circle of life for them.:4samus:
You are making me want to bust out in to that song

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think it was in the prosses and biting me because these was blood on my arm after I smacked it, at least I got it when it wasn't flying around

You are making me want to bust out in to that song
That was my goal.:troll: Here the song for you.:yeahboi:

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
That moment when you find a :4kirby: player and your playing as :4dedede:on for glory, and this song fits perfectly for the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom