• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If you haven't already, you can always start a thread in Forum Support to plead your case.
Welll, I've been informed about it... but haven't because I'm a Slakoth
As long as you don't post NSFW avatars anymore, we're good.
Meh, I'm not stupid enough to commit the same mistake twice... so yeah, no.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How about Aspyr in other shades of green?

Olive Green would look cool imo :p

T

Trick or Treat

Two words: Terra and Aqua.
Well, I can probably explain in more words than that.
The overall story was okay. Ven's was the best since he has the most development (and my favorite final boss fight), Aqua's was okay (a bit stale), and Terra's was...... It's hard to like him. Gameplay was not too shabby, but compared to KH2, it doesn't feel as epic or as smooth. The camera was sub-par imo. I really liked the music and the Mirage Arena, though.
I actually foubd Aqua to be the most interesting character, although I agree that Terra was just...really not great..

1. Well what makes it look like earmuffs were the stripes on it, the band that links to two pieces together seems thinner than actual headphones, and also the fact that I don't think any headphones besides customized ones are entirely green. Just nitpicking, but it just confused me
  2. Well in the earlier versions there is a darker outline around the head that makes it look like Etika's hair but with a wave at the top of it. Why did you change it?
  3. That doesn't answer why it sounds like it. :4pacman:
Whatever you say, anonymous woman on the internet. :4dk:
Well ypu know what I mean. Favorite person from your posts.

tl;dr you seem awesome

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Yes, actually.

People concerned with what other people call them have an unhealthy emotional dependency on other people for validation and fulfillment. In short, they're petty and prideful.
Idiots ought to have the right to offend.
What do you mean by idiots?

Also, have you heard of a guy named Common Filth? I think you might like him.

>BBS
>Bad apple
I bet people still think it's a spinoff title. lol

---

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Turns out I'm petty and prideful then.
Please don't take it as a personal insult.
Humans in general are weak.

I won't sugar coat things.
But please understand that I don't because I love you. <3

D

Deleted member

1. Well what makes it look like earmuffs were the stripes on it, the band that links to two pieces together seems thinner than actual headphones, and also the fact that I don't think any headphones besides customized ones are entirely green. Just nitpicking, but it just confused me
  2. Well in the earlier versions there is a darker outline around the head that makes it look like Etika's hair but with a wave at the top of it. Why did you change it?
  3. That doesn't answer why it sounds like it. :4pacman:
  1. I know. They're just stylized headphones, is all. I'll think about overhauling that with the next avatar.
  2. Design choices. The newer avatars often change in art style for the most part, and so I have to change everything in order to match accordingly.
  3. I was aware of the possible jokes it could create, but hey, I went ahead. It just sounded cool.

How about Aspyr in other shades of green?

Olive Green would look cool imo :p
The world may never know. I always test out shades of colors to see what fits in and what doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welll, I've been informed about it... but haven't because I'm a Slakoth
Lol I thought you made a case already, evolve into Vigoroth plz :p

Well, you learned your lesson, but cropped R34 is still something really bad, that's why I think that the "You get your rights back, but you also get a certain amount of infraction points as a permanent punishment" is an okay idea, specially because being on the edge of ban due points will help you to improve as an user even more.

And the argues with Cliff will finally end I hope

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
What do you mean by idiots?

Also, have you heard of a guy named Common Filth? I think you might like him.
I mean literally anyone which anyone might call an idiot.

Also, never heard of him. Looking him up, I can't say that I do like him. :(

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Assburger has a ring to it, you know? :4pacman:

Not really.
In the outside world I'm pretty mute and only talk to my close friend Shane or in public when I have to. :4dk:
oh so you're me basically.
No I was mostly talking about myself there. I wouldn't kick you if I thought you were experienced but I wouldnt join anyone if I was the one with the Bowgun since Im not very experienced at all
oh i was just joking.
bowgun is no different from other weapons. you just gotta used to helping your teammates and having poor defense.
i might use that next time we play so you can do a lot of the physical fighting yourself since you learnin still.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
  1. I know. They're just stylized headphones, is all. I'll think about overhauling that with the next avatar.
  2. Design choices. The newer avatars often change in art style for the most part, and so I have to change everything to match accordingly.
  3. I was aware of the possible jokes it could create, but hey, I went ahead. It just sounded cool.
  1. It would help me from being confused.
  2. Okay, I guess. Would've made more sense if it was hair, imo, but it's your design choice
  3. How about going edgy and say Zyro? It's like Gyro but with an edgy Z to it. :4pacman:
I don't know how you act in the real world. :4pacman:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

oh i was just joking.
bowgun is no different from other weapons. you just gotta used to helping your teammates and having poor defense.
i might use that next time we play so you can do a lot of the physical fighting yourself since you learnin still.
I have been kicking butt with the IG, I cant see to get the hang of the GS though

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Henry as in " Look at all this blood" Henry?

Thats the best person to kill you
I'm not lying when I say I'm still hyped thanks to that fight even after having defeated him about half an hour ago. It was everything I could ask for a final boss: challenging, fun, memorable, unique and fitting theme, puts all the skills you've learned so far into play, makes you have to be alert throughout the whole fight, becomes even more challenging as you deplete his HP, perfect setting to wrap up the story, and even if he defeats you, you don't mind at all because of all the other factors.

Maybe some of you might find me acting weird, but I don't mind :p What else can I say? Henry's definitely in my top 10 final boss battles, and I'd play the whole game again just for this fight :)

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I don't know how you act in the real world. :4pacman:
or do you.
we passed through Tennessee today.
maybe you were that redneck in that gas station :4pacman:
I have been kicking butt with the IG, I cant see to get the hang of the GS though
greatsword was hard for me to adapt to back in MH3.
its mostly about patience and knowing that you arent gonna hit a ton, but your hits still matter.
you have to be pretty good at knowing when its safe or unsafe to attack.

D

Deleted member

1. It would help me from being confused.
  2. Okay, I guess. Would've made more sense if it was hair, imo, but it's your design choice
  3. How about going edgy and say Zyro? It's like Gyro but with an edgy Z to it. :4pacman:
I just don't really know how to explain it. It kind of works like hair.. but it really isn't. More like something similar to Sonic's spikes on his head. And Zyro? That sounds like GyroHedgie453's doppelganger. But it would definitely work for another character...

I like Aspyr.
It has a nice mystical ring to it. View attachment 67209
That's actually one of the reasons why I chose the name. I almost forgot. lol

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Most humans are idiots? That's something I can get behind. I'm probably one of those idiots...
Unlike @Equestrian Flyer who will rant about his valedictorian ranking and complete normality.
And then there's me with the same thing, but I'm a complete sadist. :4dk:

or do you.
we passed through Tennessee today.
maybe you were that redneck in that gas station :4pacman:
You must be talking about my other friend Brenton.
I'm the complete opposite of redneck, or as he calls me : "City Boy". :4dk:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I guess what bugs me about Aspyr is that he's a character without a work. It bugs me when people create characters just to parade them around the internet...

What? My avatar? Uhm, that's an exception to the rule of course...

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Does anyone know where I can find a template for one of Awakening's / Fate's alert boxes that pop up in the middle of the screen like "You've gotten this item!" "x and y have gained C support level!"
I'm too lazy to dig through SerenesForest

Just like I'm too lazy to start Nisekoi because I have Jojos and other mangas eating my manga time.
pls halp, division of labour and all that

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I guess what bugs me about Aspyr is that he's a character without a work. It bugs me when people create characters just to parade them around the internet...

b-but aspyr looks so darn good i dont even care at that point
You must be talking about my other friend Brenton.
I'm the complete opposite of redneck, or as he calls me : "City Boy". :4dk:
its alright man we both get called that
C I T Y B O I S

D

Deleted member

Do not panic, 02alcrazy. I'll work on that stuff in the future. Be glad he isn't this abomination called "Flight":

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Most humans are idiots? That's something I can get behind. I'm probably one of those idiots...
Indeed, yes we all are... that includes me

Mission: Accept yourself, Complete!
+300 EXP

Item get: Evil Dagger - Promotes you to Assassin

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just don't really know how to explain it. It kind of works like hair.. but it really isn't. More like something similar to Sonic's spikes on his head. And Zyro? That sounds like GyroHedgie453's doppelganger. But it would definitely work for another character...
Nah m9 you're talking about Coldsteel. :denzel:

Then why don't you just remove the Asp and change it to something else and still get the yr in?
I don't know, just making ideas here.

EDIT : Now I feel like it was a bad idea to post that picture now that I'm reading it. :4pacman:

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Time for me to sleep.
Gnight everyone. :starman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom