• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It happens to all of us, schedules sucks and more groups should be oppened :C

I'm doing pretty well myself, our game is out for iOS and Android now :4pacman:
Sure, but I don't understand why Criminology. It doesn't even specify that class in my schedule so it was a surprise. It's only lasting for a semester and considering the teacher names I have computer software again but in a different period.

Also that's cool, I'll get it now!
Oh wait a second, I'm F L I P P H O N E B O Y S :4pacman: Don't judge, I like to flip it for funsies.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Sure, but I don't understand why Criminology. It doesn't even specify that class in my schedule so it was a surprise. It's only lasting for a semester and considering the teacher names I have computer software again but in a different period.

Also that's cool, I'll get it now!
Oh wait a second, I'm F L I P P H O N E B O Y S :4pacman: Don't judge, I like to flip it for funsies.
That's fine, you can install it in your friend's phones :4pacman:

That is pretty weird though, shady administrative actions

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That's fine, you can install it in your friend's phones :4pacman:

That is pretty weird though, shady administrative actions
But my only surviving friend who hasn't transferred school is in Standard I classes and I have Honors. :4pacman: What do?

Also I remember this one girl's period on her schedule said the Principal's Office.
I don't even know, dudette. :4dk:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Yes! My current rig has an Intel Core i5 4430. :)
Might as well share my specs as you are relatively new, but I got my first desktop computer last April which I built.

• Cpu: intel core i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghtz.
  • ram: 8gb @ 1600 Mghtz (2x 4gb).
  • Storage: My old laptop hard drive of 540gb @ 5400rpm and a 250gb hard drive at 7200rpm used also as a boot and os drive.
  • Monitor: 1280x1080 monitor supporting vga and dvi.
  • I/O back: vga, dvi, hdmi, ps2 mouse and keyboard, ethernet, wifi card using my old laptop one, mic, headphones, line in, 2 usb 2.0 and 4 usb 3.0.
  • I/O front: a very old port that I have no idea what it is, but it's obsolette, 2 usb 2.0, mic and headphones.
  • PSU: Seasonic 300TFX 300w
  • Other: it has a dvd player/writer, a multipurpose card reader and I use a wireless logitech mouse and a very old ps2 keyboard.
The checkout when I paid on newegg was around 500$ and here's the thing, I saved a lot of money by multiple thing.

here's the story:

For the second time, my laptop power port broke and this was after the warranty expired. It could no longer function unless I pay too much for what it's worth (disassembling laptop is difficult). Because of how I used the pc anyway, it was better for me to switch to desktop....but here's something that I got lucky.

My college had very underpowered towers for sa le at a ridiculously low price for what you pay (10$ for 2gb of ram and a core duo cpu, with a linux, you could use it as a secondary pc). I bought 2 of these to put the ram of one in the other in that purpose, my pc wasn't broken at the time.

The ram weren't compatible, but one machine ran faster and was in better sh ape, so I took it and gave the other to my brother.

Except that when my laptop broke, this pc was litterally the only pc I owned. When I had the idea to build my pc...I got a huge surprise. Not only my brother's pc had a 250gb hard drive that ran faster than my laptop drive, but his psu would be good enough to handle new hardware. the biggest fluke is that the machine I kept had a mere 25gb hard drive and a low powered psu. I simply swapped hard drive and psu of both pc and saved tons of money.

That's not all, the monitor is something the college sold me at 20$, this is litterally too cheap to be true, but it happened. I just had to buy the dvi cable and a sata splitter.

That's not even the end, the keyboard was to be given free! very old but it works.

Even more,I took the hard drive of my laptop out and the case had one space left for a 2.5 in drive. I lost absolutely no data as I use the same drive.

Finally, I bough a wifi card adapter so I could use it on my pc despite being made for laptop.

It took a full month to plan the build and 4 hours to do it, everything worked :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can't stop listening the first JoJo opening :4miibrawl:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
No, I forbid you to!
Why? B-because it's wrong!
IT'S WRONG, I SAY!
LINK IS CANONICALLY LEFT HANDED
IT'S WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-