• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well now i feel like just a bad ****poster....Well it's how life go i suppose. Anyway, i apologie again and finally for the mod for my comportement. I'm really sorry and i hope to never get a warning for this again. On those last word. I say to you guys, Good night with a music too! Have a good time here. We will see again in a better day i hope.
Good night!
Anyway i thought i will share this funny video with you all. A cat that really hates Megaman...

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Y'all should chill, man.
The S4S mods are overly strict / sensitive, yes.
Some of the posts are dumb.
Does it matter?
Not really.
This is a forum on the internet, even if we are all friends.
Why must everything be so serious?

D

Deleted member

Hey, at least I got a warning that lasted for seven days weeks ago. I would rather have that over the unfair-but-now-reversed infraction I got in MKW.com.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Forget what I said about leaving. I have learned my lesson. Always be serious.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
If anyone should be guilty of all the infractions that happened it should be me because I'm generally the instigator of ****posting. Why doesn't it bother me? Warnings are meant to keep the site in line and they expire after some time. None of you should let it get to you. One infraction isn't the end of the world.

The mods (generally) don't hand out unnecessary infractions, what happened was wrong and we should have known better. Now isn't the time to mope over a warning. It's time to move on. I'm sorry if this comes off as harsh but I'm tired of some users acting as if one warning is the end of the world.
So I'm guessing everything's back to normal now? :)
Bring on the ****posts...too soon?
Yes.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
First time back to school was hell.
The fresh meat kept getting lost, especially when finding buses.
Speaking of buses, so much regret taking the bus thinking it was "faster". (Still using it in the mornings for the free nap)
And then they added a period/block into the schedule, which mean I had another CTE (Career and Technical Establisment. It's just a building next door.) class besides Computer Software, which was for some reason Law & Criminology.

It's not that I hate that class, it's just I would've liked to be in the Welding class more. :4rob: So, how's everyone this afternoon?

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
If anyone should be guilty of all the infractions that happened it should be me because I'm generally the instigator of ****posting. Why doesn't it bother me? Warnings are meant to keep the site in line and they expire after some time. None of you should let it get to you. One infraction isn't the end of the world.

The mods (generally) don't hand out unnecessary infractions, what happened was wrong and we should have known better. Now isn't the time to mope over a warning. It's time to move on. I'm sorry if this comes off as harsh but I'm tired of some users acting as if one warning is the end of the world.

Bring on the ****posts...too soon?
Yes.
Relevant:
Well, wouldn't that be nice? Shame that we can't risk getting sued for having something up that encourages 13 year olds to make fake accounts just so they can be with the "big boys."
THIS IS A DEMOCRACY. ALL MEN AND WOMEN ARE TREATED EQUAL. MOST OF THE TIME.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You could always be me...
and hope for a private social group...
The Social Thread is here to stay. RIP that private group's chances of survival.

We could always ask our little buddy for help.

Not happening either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Fun things are happening in my city:

The pavement is starting to crack due the extreme heat

According to reports, the concrete broke in half and then cracked in 6 more pieces
The temp that caused this was 39°C lol (but the pavement tends to heat to over 50°C)

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Speaking of buses, so much regret taking the bus thinking it was "faster". (Still using it in the mornings for the free nap)
And then they added a period/block into the schedule, which mean I had another CTE (Career and Technical Establisment. It's just a building next door.) class besides Computer Software, which was for some reason Law & Criminology.

It's not that I hate that class, it's just I would've liked to be in the Welding class more. :4rob: So, how's everyone this afternoon?
You sure did miss a pretty awkward spam fest earlier.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

Well we were just recovering from a mod warning, but I think we're good now. :)

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148

It happens to all of us, schedules sucks and more groups should be oppened :C

I'm doing pretty well myself, our game is out for iOS and Android now :4pacman:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Doing fine myself... I haven't really done anything all day though. You did miss this thread getting temporarily locked a little earlier ago due to excessive ****posting and image spam. Infractions were handed out to some users.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom