• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So praline praline It turns out Itsuki and Touma do have songs but I guess they dont sing them and are made only for the Vocal OST. Unless they are in the game somewhere
Interesting.

Also Touma should have been a Figter not a Cavalier cause like I'm 10 hours into the game and there's no axe user.

Admittedly, I only had Itsuki and Tsubasa at minimum 24. I just kept switching Touma and Kiria in between conveniences.

Now I'm just working on side stories. I've done the one where Maiko, never mind, I still remember the day that sort of topic of conversation became frowned upon here. I'll be doing a lot of side quests and shenanigans like that during intermission before I hit the next chapter.
Oh I constantly swap my other units around so the people with the lowest exp are in my party at all times.

Last edited by a moderator:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I downloaded Counter Strike: Global Offensive, as well as Hotline Miami, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1, GTA III and Valkyria Chronicles off Steam today due to the Summer Sale and getting some funds ready.

Out of those, only one I've played atm would be Counter Strike. Gonna try to give Neptunia a shot at some point, as well as the other games I've purchased.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
College starts in about 2 weeks. This summer was somewhat productive for me, compared to my usually procrastination filled holidays. :laugh:

I downloaded Counter Strike: Global Offensive, as well as Hotline Miami, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1, GTA III and Valkyria Chronicles off Steam today due to the Summer Sale and getting some funds ready.

Out of those, only one I've played atm would be Counter Strike. Gonna try to give Neptunia a shot at some point, as well as the other games I've purchased.
Give me a tag when you get to Valkyria Chronicles. I've been stuck at a level.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I can't believe that everyone on YouTube are talking about losing subs a lot today, I already saw a video talking about this last year. And myself have already notice that some of channels I subbed went unsubbed. I even post the video here, and some of you guys seems to think I'm whining…

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I just realized I have a backlog of Pokemon Hacks that i haven't played. out of them 2 stuck out to me.
Pokemon Sweet Version: every pokemon available in it is some kind of Candy confection.

and Touhoumon 1.8. I've played stuff like this in the past but it got incredibly cheap near the end and the level spikes were crazy. I finished em,but it left a bad taste in my mouth.
I'm gonna check em out while I'm still up.
both of em have new type charts,so maybe that'll help mix some stuff up.
The padding between stuff got made a bit smaller
I knew I wouldn't notice much.
I barely noticed that lightning bolt in the corner. but I like the option to shortcut.

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
The game knows.
it knows.
COME ON.png
I've reach my limit for the night though. good night people.

Routa

Smash Lord
Don't fix what isn't broken, eh?

The lightning thing doesn't seem to like mobile version (at least for mii). Oh well... At least you tried.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've been playing Neptunia Rebirth 1 all day today.

The game doesn't auto-save, which has come to bite me more than a few times, and I still haven't gone past Ch 1 yet. At least the game is fun.

Waaay too many shout-outs and 4th wall breaking. :laugh:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
*121 Total Nekopara auditions*
*6 project audition deadlines end on same day*

Song of Double Time doesn't work in real life, so I'm stuck watching Hyperdimension Neptunia playthroughs and Phoenix Wright episodes. Hmmm, what to do with my sig....

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What is the point of this "pranking"? I mean they get fancy pink name and that is all? Who would not want a pink name?
That and your title becomes "Pranked!". Flyer had a different title already, so that didn't change.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Good Morning everyone.
I decided to wake up and check the starters on that hack I was playing the night before.
I think I'm going Moon Rabbit. but all of the Alice i've seen from Fal is starting to grow on me...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good Morning everyone.
I decided to wake up and check the starters on that hack I was playing the night before.
I think I'm going Moon Rabbit. but all of the Alice i've seen from Fal is starting to grow on me...
T-tell me the name of this hack. I need this in my life.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
T-tell me the name of this hack. I need this in my life.
Touhoumon Puppet Play 1.8 Enchanced is the full name!
you can get the patch for it here
all you need afterwards is a Fire Red Rom. all the patching materials(and instructions)come with the previous download.:bee:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
So with CSGO, it seems like I'm going through the same exact situation I went through when I first started playing TF2. Friend convinces me to get the game, starts playing, doesn't enjoy it very much, not really sure if I should continue playing. If it's really like what happened when I first got into TF2, I just won't play it for a few days and then eventually come back to it, then after about a week I'll fall in love with the game. :p
Give me a tag when you get to Valkyria Chronicles. I've been stuck at a level.
Alright, will do.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Quick Navigation, huh? That looks pretty useful. Might give it a try at some point. The icon looks good the way it is now, too.

I considered watching a play through of Hyperdimension Neptunia without commentary and just JP dubs, but once I stumbled upon Lost Pause, I just couldn't bring myself to do that. Noble's too funny. He might come off as what I like to call a "cringey rabbit," but his comedy deserves him those 666k subscribers.

Wait... 666k subs?

Of Course He Has That Many

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Touhoumon Puppet Play 1.8 Enchanced is the full name!
you can get the patch for it here
all you need afterwards is a Fire Red Rom. all the patching materials(and instructions)come with the previous download.:bee:
Thanks. Time to check it out.

The site seems to be an Indonesian guy, by the way. Interesting.

Quick Navigation, huh? That looks pretty useful. Might give it a try at some point. The icon looks good the way it is now, too.

I considered watching a play through of Hyperdimension Neptunia without commentary and just JP dubs, but once I stumbled upon Lost Pause, I just couldn't bring myself to do that. Noble's too funny. He might come off as what I like to call a "cringey rabbit," but his comedy deserves him those 666k subscribers.

Wait... 666k subs?

Of Course He Has That Many
Her HDD form is amazingly psychotic.Noire beat me and reset my progress. ;_;

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
inb4 anyone complains about the changes I just made
I only notice the options on the bottom posts the symbols are now in gray. And there's a thunder on the top right of this page…
And I am pranked for some reason… glad my bottom line is still the same and not pranked.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Her HDD form is amazingly psychotic.Noire beat me and reset my progress. ;_;
YOU LOST TO NOIRE? HOW?
*cough cough* guess you learned the hard way how important grinding is... along with saving frequently.

Plutia is one of my favorite characters by far. She not only has that ASMR slash Nightmare characteristic, but she also is one of the strongest CPUs. Pretty cool-looking, too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
YOU LOST TO NOIRE? HOW?
*cough cough* guess you learned the hard way how important grinding is... along with saving frequently.

Plutia is one of my favorite characters by far. She not only has that ASMR slash Nightmare characteristic, but she also is one of the strongest CPUs. Pretty cool-looking, too.
My mistake was the way my team was set up. I wasn't expecting Noire to fight after I had just beaten the boss, so it was set up in such a way that I couldn't have all three HDD girls out at the same time. (Plutia and Neptune had to switch for each other.) >_>

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
What is the point of this "pranking"? I mean they get fancy pink name and that is all? Who would not want a pink name?
I was a common prank target before I got a premium subscription because of a roleplay I would do when I did get pranked.

It was fun, but that was before the mods started cracking down really hard on this thread, so I'm led to believe I can't do that anymore without being infracted.

I pranked a lot of regulars here without any hints or warnings at all.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Some notifications may be for things that you've posted on a previous day. This usually occurs whenever more than one person likes an old post that you've made.
I think it might be that Warchamp7 Warchamp7 might've made it so notifications for if someone posts in a topic you follow that it doesn't show up in the drop down thing.

Since they don't show up anymore.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I've been struggling to find a place in my house to practice voice acting. I don't want to disturb my family, so I've been moving to various places. And it seems my closet is the best place to be. I close all the doors to my room and stick pillows and blankets under every crack to reduce the noise heard from outside. It's a bit of a nuisance, but I get used to these things pretty quickly.

Oh, and FalKoopa FalKoopa

Nice profile pic you got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom