• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Everyone is talking about Tokyo Mirage Sessions, and I'm here playing Phantom Brave
It is awesome. I just rediscovered it when I saw an ad on steam that it is coming, so I dusted off my PS2 and started playing it again.
And I must say, these games are a lot better when you know what you are doing. I had played it ages ago, but not really done anything right.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You could sat that was my reaction to it getting a surprise attack on me
You should invest in getting contact with THE AURA! With only a quick and easy payment of $448 you too can sense those around you and never get sneak attacked again!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You should invest in getting contact with THE AURA! With only a quick and easy payment of $448 you too can sense those around you and never get sneak attacked again!
Can confirm. Have THE AURA as well and its proved to be a reliable product.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I just cleared the second chapter of TMS #FE. I think I deserve a break after that.

So the boss of the Camera idolasphere in Chapter 2 is Gangrel from Awakening. Like the Brobdingnagian camera monster from earlier, this guy can attack twice during the same turn. I had to make sure I had a lot of recovery items, but I was just barely able to pull it off. Gangrel even makes a slight reference about the whole vomit quote he made in Awakening "May I vomit now?" I kinda thought it was funny, but it took me SEVEN TRIES to beat him. Admittedly, the first three were last night before I started grinding for experience, so I didn't know what the (CENSORED) I was doing. My advice for those about to face him is have your units at minimum of level 24 and find/pack as many of the following as you can.

Fresh Spicy Curry
Dis-Seal
Energy Drink
Balm of Life
Bead Chain

Afterwards, this girl named Ellie walks up to me after Tsubasa's photo shoot who acted like some sort of combination between an egomaniac and a workaholic. I meet that same girl in the office, and she acted just like that. I guess I'll work on intermission sometime later this afternoon.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hm... Let me guess. Did the enemy did the typical thing to me like constantly casting hama / mudo on you 24/7 or exploiting your weakness?
Worse.
the fight started, he called in reinforcements, then made said reinforcements shield him, and one would attack, get a crit and the others would keep on attacking in sessions. My whole party was wiped out

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
"You have 6 upvotes on your audition as Kashou Minaduki"

*heavy breathing*

FalKoopa FalKoopa Did you get past the trial yet? It's pretty intense... and deep in a sense

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I just cleared the second chapter of TMS #FE. I think I deserve a break after that.

So the boss of the Camera idolasphere in Chapter 2 is Gangrel from Awakening. Like the Brobdingnagian camera monster from earlier, this guy can attack twice during the same turn. I had to make sure I had a lot of recovery items, but I was just barely able to pull it off. Gangrel even makes a slight reference about the whole vomit quote he made in Awakening "May I vomit now?" I kinda thought it was funny, but it took me SEVEN TRIES to beat him. Admittedly, the first three were last night before I started grinding for experience, so I didn't know what the (CENSORED) I was doing. My advice for those about to face him is have your units at minimum of level 24 and find/pack as many of the following as you can.

Fresh Spicy Curry
Dis-Seal
Energy Drink
Balm of Life
Bead Chain

Afterwards, this girl named Ellie walks up to me after Tsubasa's photo shoot who acted like some sort of combination between an egomaniac and a workaholic. I meet that same girl in the office, and she acted just like that. I guess I'll work on intermission sometime later this afternoon.
Only one of my units was over or at 24. I must have gotten lucky since I beat him on my first try.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Only one of my units was over or at 24. I must have gotten lucky since I beat him on my first try.
Admittedly, I only had Itsuki and Tsubasa at minimum 24. I just kept switching Touma and Kiria in between conveniences.

Now I'm just working on side stories. I've done the one where Maiko, never mind, I still remember the day that sort of topic of conversation became frowned upon here. I'll be doing a lot of side quests and shenanigans like that during intermission before I hit the next chapter.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well I didn't want to ruin a fine picture with a stupid text. I mean what should I have written there? "Lel get it?" or something?
****posting is really no longer a thing here. So you HAVE to give it some meaning. I.e. "Well, the Aura is a reliable PRODUCT" or something like that.

Routa

Smash Lord
****posting is really no longer a thing here. So you HAVE to give it some meaning. I.e. "Well, the Aura is a reliable PRODUCT" or something like that.
Eh? I personally think it would have ruined the joke. But then again Humor is subjective. I will try to avoid things like that. Also does it really count as *insert naughty word here*posting? Just curious.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I came on smashboards and it reminded me of all the senseless debates I've had in the past with people that only argue for the sake of arguing. :glare:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I came on smashboards and it reminded me of all the senseless debates I've had in the past with people that only argue for the sake of arguing. :glare:
So don't debate.
communicate!

Hello everyone!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wasn't that like 90% of users here during speculation? I know I was.
wow still going with that substitution thing huh? Good work.

But yeah it was. It makes me never want to enter the tier list thread. I'm afraid of people that will just copy whatever they hear most often.

Speculation is killer.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
wow still going with that substitution thing huh? Good work.

But yeah it was. It makes me never want to enter the tier list thread. I'm afraid of people that will just copy whatever they hear most often.

Speculation is killer.
Yep. And I also got rid of the awful username as well first chance I got.

How are you?

Routa

Smash Lord
Haha. Sorry for "arguing for a sake of arguing". I do have a bad habit of arguing over "nothing". I have always liked arguing. I mean how a person argues tells a lot of them.
People view things differently which is why I asked why did it count as ****posting. As far as I know there is no one true definition to "****posting". I wanted to hear his definition of this term "****posting".

Oh why do I even try to keep this "discussion" up...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Haha. Sorry for "arguing for a sake of arguing". I do have a bad habit of arguing over "nothing". I have always liked arguing. I mean how a person argues tells a lot of them.
People view things differently which is why I asked why did it count as ****posting. As far as I know there is no one true definition to "****posting". I wanted to hear his definition of this term "****posting".

Oh why do I even try to keep this "discussion" up...
To explain it, the thread had a serious problem with image spam and this rule to add text was made to curb it. I don't want the thread to slide back to its old form, as it was a nightmare for mods and for the less regular posters as well.

Just add a line. Anything goes. Think of as a small sacrifice to keep the thread going.

"You have 6 upvotes on your audition as Kashou Minaduki"

*heavy breathing*

FalKoopa FalKoopa Did you get past the trial yet? It's pretty intense... and deep in a sense
I did. The stuff.... I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy, jeez. About deep, I think some of the significance flew over my head.

I've taken a liking to Knox. Just look at that face. :p
Dla_b23_akuwaai1.png

Last edited:

Routa

Smash Lord
To explain it, the thread had a serious problem with image spam and this rule to add text was made to curb it. I don't want the thread to slide back to its old form, as it was a nightmare for mods and for the less regular posters as well.

Just add a line. Anything goes. Think of as a small sacrifice to keep the thread going.
Ah. I wasn't familiar with this place's history. I will try to avoid doing that kind of posts in the future.

I still think adding a text to it would have ruined it...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Eh? I personally think it would have ruined the joke. But then again Humor is subjective. I will try to avoid things like that. Also does it really count as *insert naughty word here*posting? Just curious.
Let's just say that image only posts can be treated as spam, so it's often wise to add a statement that goes with the image that you're posting. This goes double for video postings as well.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

I did. The stuff.... I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy, jeez. About deep, I think some of the significance flew over my head.

I've taken a liking to Knox. Just look at that face. :p
View attachment 111082
Ah yes. The adorable little thing. So adorable when she goes:
DEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATH
Die to death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is the death!
And about the "significance..."

At the 4:48 mark is what I mean. Battler's recollection with Knox. It was an eye opener for me when I first saw it since I never thought much about mysteries until then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom