• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
User was warned for this post
Awwww, you~ I'm flattered

I was about to ask " How" But that has happens to me before and I was mad the whole day because I couldn't open things
Yeah and you can't claw out peoples eyes either.

I noticed the broken image far too late, my apologies! Edited the post with a different one.

I missed you and your snark, Obo
What about my snark?

EDIT: ****

Last edited by a moderator:

7NATOR

Smash Master
Hello guys. apparently there's a server maintenance , and someone claimed to download patch 1.1.6.

Whether its real and certain characters (looking at cloud and bayo) get nerfed and certain ones get buffed (buff the puff) remains to be seen.

meaning its not confirmed.

EDIT: I think I was joused, and I fell for a joke, ?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Heihaci's new suit in Tekken 7 is looking good. One of the better new costumes of the bunch shown. Which is saying a lot, since quite a few of them were pretty solid.

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Not really a spoiler, per say, but I didn't want to cause any problems, so... Fates-related stuff:

It's hilariously random that Jakob/Felicia just kind of show up with no warning in Fates, more than halfway through th game. No explanation on how exactly they managed to find their way into your army's otherworldly magical castle, they're just... There.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Hey guys, Nintenzilla recommended I join up with this thread after I decided to find some new ones. You may know me from the Nintenzone Social Thread.

Just wanted to say hi, and I see some Fates fans here which is great. Excited to hang out with you guys. Gotta go to bed for now, though.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Hey guys, Nintenzilla recommended I join up with this thread after I decided to find some new ones. You may know me from the Nintenzone Social Thread.

Just wanted to say hi, and I see some Fates fans here which is great. Excited to hang out with you guys. Gotta go to bed for now, though.
Pleasure to meet you, welcome to the Social Thread! :)

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

Hellooo Helloooo! Greetings! You should totally hang out here!, and nighty night!

D

Deleted member

Hello, and welcome to the Social Thread. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Welcome welcome, yes welcome.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148

welcome mr president, I am also glad there's more fire emblem to be talked about.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Glad to see you here.

Welcome to our Social Thread. :b:

:231:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I just fought against a Shadow Mewtwo who kept using the infinite combo during Friendly Match.
Are these people like... playing video games just to win and not for the fun of it?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
God of War 4? That's cool, I've always wanted to play that series but never got to it. I don't know much of the Norse mythology, though.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Speaking about mythology, I finally found a MOBA that I don't suck at. Yeah, Smite's pretty darn flippin' good.
I could never get into LoL due to the toxic armchair generals absolutely everywhere in that game, and Dota 2 felt odd. But Smite clicked for me.
Plus belly flopping people with Bacchus and killing them by burping into their faces never gets old.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hello there, what's new here ?
I'm getting better with my main Machamp in Pokken. He has a hard time to get in on projectile based characters (Braixen, Gardevoir, Chandelure), but when you understand how to counter their stuff, it's pretty satisfying.
1f9.gif

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
BUT IT WAS ME, DIO!

Yea I couldn't resist making that joke
Is everyone here watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? Because you seem to be, and also other people were talking about it earlier. I also am, currently on episode 13 of the first season.
JoJo's Bizarre Thread.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Is everyone here watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? Because you seem to be, and also other people were talking about it earlier. I also am, currently on episode 13 of the first season.
JoJo's Bizarre Thread.
I've never actually seen it (kill me later please), but I'm aware of the joke.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I haven't watched Jojo either. :p

The anime seems spectacular though, from the all the gifs and memes I've seen.

:231:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
JoJo's Bizarre Thread.
Add me on the list for the "Nope, never seen it" crew. I'm aware of it's existence, but nothing further than that.

Honestly, I'm pretty stranger to anime in general. I think the only one I can recall watching is... Pokemon, and I haven't actually kept up with that in years. :lol:

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Ideal Smash Roster.png

Here's basically what I wanted out of Smash 4's roster, since we know it's the end and all. The "?" slots are all for the max number of characters I thought the game would have had, but I didn't know who exactly to put in those spots.

• Waluigi Takes To The Court! He fights by utilizing moves from his various appearances. His Final Smash is him hypnotizing the other fighters with awesome dance moves, similar to Luigi's Final Smash in Brawl.

• Dixie Kong Whirls into Action! King K.Rool Krushes the Kompetition! Dixie is a slower, but more powerful version of Diddy with a lot of hair-based attacks and K.Rool acts as a very heavy version of Samus with a stronger melee game. Dixie's Final Smash is a more powerful version of DK's, while K.Rool spawns a horde of Kremlings to overwhelm the battlefield.

• Young Link Dons the Mask! He has the framedata of Toon Link but has Fire Arrows. His Final Smash involves him using the Goron Mask to barrel through enemies, which if connected is an instant KO.

• Ridley Razes the Battlefield! Sylux Hunts the Competition! Ridley is very fast and powerful, but surprisingly light while Sylux is slower and less powerful, but has a more mindgame-heavy playstyle.

• Dark Pit, Dr. Mario and Lucina all become alternate costumes for Pit, Mario and Marth. To compensate, Dr. Mario and Dark Pit's moves have become customs for the appropriate characters.

• Sceptile Slashes Into Battle! Garchomp Cuts In! Sceptile is a fast and aggressive character who excels at combos and zoning. His recovery is a tad weak, though. Garchomp is similar, but he excels in close combat and spacing, with a better recovery. Both have Mega Evolutions as their Final Smashes, with Sceptile using Leaf Blade and Garchomp using Draco Meteor.

• Ivysaur Whips In! Squirtle Surfs To Battle! These two are basically unchanged from Brawl, but Ivysaur's Down Special is now Razor Leaf, while Squirtle's is Bubble. Ivysaur's Final Smash is Solar Beam, while Squirtle's is Hydro Pump.

• Wolf Drops Into Battle! Krystal Senses a Fight! Wolf is given a new Final Smash which involves him calling in a airstrike by Star Wolf. Krystal is more projectile-based than any other Star Fox character, and her Final Smash involves a powerful burst of magic from her staff.

• Black Shadow Charges In! Black Shadow is basically only here to beef the roster up, as he's just a way to dump Ganon's old moveset onto another fighter, but at least he's from a series that doesn't involve swords! His Final Smash is him jumping into his F-Zero machine and running down all players caught in his way.

• Inkling Paints the Competition! Inkling is a unique character because of the way they can interact with their projectiles. When paint is placed onto the battlefield, an Inkling can use their Squid Form to travel through the ink quicker than running! But even this has a weakness; crouch attacks force the Inkling back to their humanoid form. Inklings have male and female alts, and their Final Smash involves them covering the field in ink and turning into a Kraken to devastate the battlefield.

• Ice Climbers Reach the Peak! The Icies are relatively unchanged from Brawl, however wobbling is made harder to execute as effectively as it was before. Their Final Smash now rises much faster and can KO while rising.

• Isaac Pushes In! Isaac is basically what he is in Super Smash Flash 2, as that's the perfect moveset for him in Smash.

• Klonoa Dreams Up A Fight! Klonoa's playstyle is basically a solo Ice Climber, with a better recovery to compensate. His Final Smash involves him and Hewpoe tag-teaming his enemies.

• Shadow Controls the Carnage! Knuckles Knocks the Match! Shadow and Knuckles are both highly different from Sonic, only sharing a NAir. Shadow's moveset emphasizes his Chaos Powers much more heavily, while Knuckles' moveset is more based on martial arts. Both still have their Super Forms as a Final Smash, but they are more useful for amplifying attacks than ramming into things.

• Bomberman Blows Up the Fight! Bomberman is basically like Duck Hunt, but with very few physical attacks; almost all his moves revolve around his various bombs and how he can use them. His Final Smash involves him dropping a large rain of bombs down on his opponents.

• Banjo and Kazooie Eggsecute The Competition! The bear and bird are a unique pair since they can swap between themselves during a match with their Down Special. Banjo's moveset revolves around using Kazooie as a weapon, while Kazooie's moveset revolves around her natural abilities, as well as both using the powerups they gain along their journies. Their Final Smash causes Kazooie to turn into a dragon, which allows the duo to roast the competition while greatly enhancing Kazooie's abilities.

• Crash Bandicoot Whirls into Action! Crash's moveset, like Banjo and Kazooie's, revolves around the many abilities he gains throughout his adventures. Between pulling out a fruit bazooka, turning into a violent tornado or even bodyslamming, Crash is as crazy a fighter as he is in the brain! His Final Smash is him using a Golden Aku-Aku Mask; which causes an instant K.O when he touches you.

• Rayman Rushes In! Rayman's moveset is all about ranged melee; as he has no arms or legs, his floating hands and feet can go further than other fighters, making him surprisingly well-ranged for a...floating limbless guy. His Final Smash involves him summoning his team to beat down his opponents.

• Shantae Dances Her Way In! Shantae's playstyle is all about mindgames; all her Smashes look similar, meaning it's hard for an opponent to guess what she's trying to do. She's quick on her feet and able to do serious damage with that hair! Her Final Smash involves her tricking Risky Boots into firing onto the battlefield.

• Shovel Knight Butts In! Shovel Knight's moveset is basically what Scrooge McDuck's might look like; using his handy shovel as a tool with which to bounce upon, value dearly and smack enemies in the face with. Sure, he uses some magic here and there, but the shovel is his most prominent tool. His Final Smash gives him every upgrade he can have at once; with which he can use to dig his opponent's grave with the same shovel he defeated them with.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So when mah twin bro is coming home for our birthday, I'm preparing a YouTube playlist with a smorgasbord of songs from the almighty GiIvaSunner.

Can't wait to see his reactions on those HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME MUSIC RIPS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom