• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm just curious how SSF2 will handle Bowser's Final Smash.

If it's still Giga Bowser, that's asking for a TON of effort and quality in spriting for a character that's almost as big as a small stage.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

If it's still Giga Bowser, that's asking for a TON of effort and quality in spriting for a character that's almost as big as a small stage.
They'll probably change it to something that actually makes sense for Bowser like what they did for DK,

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
HIIIIIIIII

Happy new year !

:)

So, IU tested my headphones amp a bit and I am pleased to know it is doing what I want: makes my stuff louder (if I max it on my pc, it's almost dangerously loud).

If I max this on my 3ds, it's good enough, MUCH BETTER!

Now, it might be placebo, I am not sure, but I feel it also separates the sound better. It's as if like the sound had the same presence, but was further away from my head, like as if my headphones weren't there.

So, yeah, that was totally worth 50 CAN$ :) (it;s 30 in US).

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I think world peace would be achieved if there would be a crossover fighting game between all of pop culture with the gameplay of Smash.
M.U.G.E.N. is bleh.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Maybe give him something like a Clown-copter. That seems much easier.

:231:

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Happy New Year everyone!

As expected...many regrets were had from that party last night. I just need to be more responsible.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yes. He's a cat-turtle that breathes fire. While Giga Bowser is just a rip off of that green dinosaur from the Rugrats. :troll:
REPTAR! RAWR!

Reptar is the only character I can stand when I rewatch Rugrats nowadays. My annoyance of Angelica, however, has remained consistent.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
aldelaro5 aldelaro5
Since I'm learning French, I'll be looking forward to your play through as well. :b:

Already seems amusing enough. :p

I had to take a break after learnign that fklipside = recto.

I bet you flopside = verso and if the case, AHHHHHHHHN OT;S FREAKING BAD!

Like when you ahve a paper, the main side you print on it is called the "recto" and the secondary side is called the "verso". When a page is printed on its 2 sides, it;s called a "recto-verso" printed page.

I get the meaning but it sucks because it makes me cringe so hard that they renamed the hub that way. it;s bad, stop it.....

At least Tippi hasn;t chnaged name thank god but I am not looking forward to hear their....

real names

Anyway I might continue tonight or tomorow depending on how I feel about that crinbge.....i didn;t even started ch1.....

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Oy, Just took a nap through the high pitched squeals of my cousins. I'm convinced that I can do anything now.

Never again though... It was painful.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
FalKoopa FalKoopa I request an image.
A mature touhou in a long jumper / apron / skirt, a long blouse / undershirt, maybe one of those cute bows / ties at the neck / collarbone, a veil / bandana on the head, and a gentle smile.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mature Touhou with a long dress?.... emmmm

Yukari Yakumo is the only character that comes to my mind

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think Hong Meiling comes close to his description too. (maybe)

I'm on a phone right now, so I'll post the any images later.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Writing long posts is the most rewarding and satisfying thing to do... ever. I think i should do it more often if i can think of what i should write.

How is everyone right now?

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
How is everyone doing? It's been a while since I was on here...

I know this was a while ago, but I want to post it anyway.

I got a New 3DS XL Hyrule gold edition for christmas, as well as a Zelda case for it. :)

Writing long posts is the most rewarding and satisfying thing to do... ever. I think i should do it more often if i can think of what i should write.

How is everyone right now?
I'm doing alright. How are you BlueX?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
NintenZone is making naughty jokes and posting naughty things
Mind if I crash here for a bit to save my innocence

Crusade posted news today too.
Dr. ****ing Mario.
DAY 1 BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :4pacman:
He mentioned like on the same page before this post about Dr. Mario. lol

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
NintenZone is making naughty jokes and posting naughty things
Mind if I crash here for a bit to save my innocence
It's pretty vacant in here so you should be able to find room.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nice Chun Li avy BlueX BlueX I was gonna get a Cammy avy to match you but there was only 1 decently drawn Cammy pic nd her face isn't in the picture so now it's my youtube avy. lol

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Oh? Where did you post it?
In the Disco Room but you won't be able to access it since it is exclusive to Premium users so il post it here if anyone else wants to read it.

My new years resolution is to be more healthy and lose weight and also most importantly improve on Smash.

I want to become a Top-player in the UK and if i want to do that then i will have to work very hard in order to do that and it will take a very long time. I think it will take a few months just to get at a average level of skill or longer it really depends how motivated and how willing i am to take my time to be good at Smash in order to beat the top players. I will do this by learning more tech but Melee (and Smash in general) is more than just spamming tech all the time... you have to understand the match ups, situations, etc... you have to react to situations really fast whenever they happen so i am going to try to study matches when i can and what i should look for.

I think motivation is important too. PPMD is always motivated and that's why i look up to him and consider him as one of my favorite Smash players. If you want to be good you have to be motivated and you have to want it if you want to be good. PPMD made a good post about this in 2012 and there is the Drastic Improvement post too. I wrote a motivation and losing post for Smash 4 myself too. (If anyone wants to read it then i can link it by request)... If you want to be good you have to be motivated and there are so many ways to be motivated. If you want to be the best then you have to do work for it and do everything in your will to improve.

I still have to find people to play with on Melee so i think netplay will help once i get a Mayflash adapter but you can only improve if you do play against better players and that is will i will do for Smash 4 and Melee. Since there is a DR tournament happening i will practice for it and play against players who are better than me as that is a way to git gud and learn from the bad habits you are making and make sure not make them again.

I am planning to make more posts on improving and guides once i have a better understanding of Smash 4 and possibly Melee too but for now i will keep playing the game that i adore competitively and be good at the game and help others who are still learning and want to step up their game and improve.

This is how i will start Smash in 2016 and i will be the best... if not then the VERY best. (Accidental Pokemon reference.)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Screenshot from 2016-01-01 21:57:08.png

It was getting good like the retun pipe and mimi has been properly translated to actually better names, but this is ridiculously awful.

I REALLY need to ask @Red Hunter X on this one because this name just sucks omg!

WHO THE FREAK TRANSLATED THIS? IT'S SO BAD!!!!!

like idk how you went through this red......

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
How do we feel about Serebii's new banner?

Personally, I think it looks great.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
How do we feel about Serebii's new banner?

Personally, I think it looks great. And I realized for the first time the R/B sprites of Charmander and Mew look really alike to their first official art.
Dat Charmander head tho.

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I don't know if this has been brought up yet but I was thinking about Corrin's stabbing move in which it freezes both Corrin and the other player into a static position. Do we know how much that effect lasts? It looked like it's infinite if you want to but that would definitely be broken as **** and bannable. I mean a player could just use it in tournament matches and then just wait till the time ends and he would win because of higher damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom