• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Remember the time where people were crying because Fire Emblem wasn't represented enough in Smash ?
b61.jpeg

Yeah, me too.

Last edited:

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
I just wanna point this out real quick. I don't see a lot of people saying it.
Zelda characters: :4link:,:4ganondorf:,:4sheik:,:4zelda:,:4tlink:, that's 5 characters.

Fire Emblem characters: :4robinm:/:4robinf:,:4lucina:,:4marth:,:4feroy:,:4myfriends:, that's 5 characters.

People wanted Impa, people wanted a lot of different Zelda characters. But instead we got :4corrin:and apparently FE has too much representation?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Overall, I'm beyond pleased with just Cloud. Oh, and I'm still looking forward to Corrin and Bayo, the former more so.

I voted only for my second favorite pick Shantae, since Misty, my overall main pick for a newcomer, had no chance until the next installment. Sure, the little genie had what looked like a mere 6.9% chance or worse compared with other folks, but a chance is a chance. Deal with it. #TooMuchWorth

On a more current note, Cloud is straight up red meat with combos and your opinions on the matter are scat. Kappa

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Remember the time where people were crying because Fire Emblem wasn't represented enough in Smash ?
View attachment 87900
Yeah, me too.
I just wanna point this out real quick. I don't see a lot of people saying it.
Zelda characters: :4link:,:4ganondorf:,:4sheik:,:4zelda:,:4tlink:, that's 5 characters.

Fire Emblem characters: :4robinm:/:4robinf:,:4lucina:,:4marth:,:4feroy:,:4myfriends:, that's 5 characters.

People wanted Impa, people wanted a lot of different Zelda characters. But instead we got :4corrin:and apparently FE has too much representation?
Yea that's another thing I realized

People were complain fire emblem didn't get enough support in smash last time

Now it's too Much? What do you people want?

And look at a few posts

Yea I see childish reactions here about the true final roster (bare with me on this.)

I mean it's like a child sees a toy he wants and the parent says no, they end up all pouty and whiny and crying and angry.
(Sorry if this offends but it's another thing. I will edit this out if it's too offensive.)

But anyway a life lesson is this "You can't get everything you want." And plus what if you get what you want, but then you realize it's not what you wanted at all? For in this case more fire emblem reps

Another opinion.

Last edited:

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
Look at the Mario series, including sub-series...

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Yoshi
Wario
DK
Diddy
Dr Mario
Rosalina and Luma

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I already said this in the Disco Room and I know some of you guys don't like Screwattack (to be fair, I only care about the DBs), but I watched this anyway:

And... Ugh, the comments...

It's Superman vs Goku all over again.

Fanboys from the losing character not accepting the facts presented to them, sure, it's not a perfect and 100% accurate battle, but still. And like in that battle, they feel the neccesity to bash the entirety of the opposing franchise because of an internet video, with comments that make obvious they know absolutely nothing about it.

*Grumbles* It's those kind of people in the Pokémon fandom that make me barely care about it anymore.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
SWEET! The Star Fox 2 SNES cartridge that I ordered came in the mail today (and earlier than expected too)!!!

It's not for me but rather my twin bro's Christmas gift!

I hope he like it! :)

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
SWEET! The Star Fox 2 SNES cartridge that I ordered came in the mail today (and earlier than expected too)!!!

It's not for me but rather my twin bro's Christmas gift!

I hope he like it! :)
Wait wait wait. Is this the prototype or the fully-realized version the developers of Star Fox Zero said they toyed around with?

Out of curiosity. Because I ordered Star Fox 1 for my own brother.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Soon, the world will take anime as their true lord and savior and draw crap in my basement.
What a time to be alive.
^ How I read what you just said.

My first thought was "Huh. That's a pretty big basement."

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wait wait wait. Is this the prototype or the fully-realized version the developers of Star Fox Zero said they toyed around with?

Out of curiosity. Because I ordered Star Fox 1 for my own brother.
It's the prototype (there are 2 leaked prototypes: an early one that's basically a demo and a late one that's almost the final thing). The prototype in question is that late one. Normally the late prototype is still in Japanese, still contains bugs, and the debug mode still intact but they've all been patched out in this cartridge.

I bought it from a reproduction cartridge online store. My bro loves Star Fox and this gift is to show him the origin of the upcoming Star Fox Zero's "Chicken Walker".

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I already said this in the Disco Room and I know some of you guys don't like Screwattack (to be fair, I only care about the DBs), but I watched this anyway:

Fanboys from the losing character not accepting the facts presented to them, sure, it's not a perfect and 100% accurate battle, but still. And like in that battle, they feel the neccesity to bash the entirety of the opposing franchise because of an internet video, with comments that make obvious they know absolutely nothing about it.

*Grumbles* It's those kind of people in the Pokémon fandom that make me barely care about it anymore.
I totally understand what you mean. The ignorance is huge with some people.

While we're at it.
I feel like Doomsday vs Beerus would make an epic fight.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Even after last night, I still can't process the fact that the last three DLC fighters were characters that I actually wanted out of the ballot (Cloud, Bayo, and Corri-Poo).

Either this is a huge coincidence, or am I the luckiest sheila in the world.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Even after last night, I still can't process the fact that the last three DLC fighters were characters that I actually wanted out of the ballot (Cloud, Bayo, and Corri-Poo).

Either this is a huge coincidence, or am I the luckiest sheila in the world.
Imagining what the feelings of someone who wanted all 3 of these unexpected fighters would be is almost unfathomable.

You must be so happy right now.
I mean, now that I've seen them all, I want them as well, but prior, it never crossed my mind.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Corrin did actually cross my mind a few times as a means to promote Fates. It's not that I really hoped a lot for him/her, but still I believed the chance existed.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
God damn I can't beat this level I made on Super Mario Maker. It's cull of spike traps, precise jumps and crouch sliding/ falling.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Corrin did actually cross my mind a few times as a means to promote Fates. It's not that I really hoped a lot for him/her, but still I believed the chance existed.
I heard a few peole mention Corrin before, however, he never crossed my mind otherwise. I never doubted him, I just never thought of it.
But really though.
Mewtwo, Lucas, Cloud, Bayo, and Corrin were such awesome surprises.
Imagine if Ryu and Roy had been surprises as well.
That would have been amazing.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
God damn I can't beat this level I made on Super Mario Maker. It's cull of spike traps, precise jumps and crouch sliding/ falling.
That's actually of the lest sadist ones I've heard of yet.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
How 'bout Sakuya vs. Dio, though? Sakuya's neat. Real neat.
That was a One Minute Melee, a spin off in which they admitted don't do any research and make the character they want win.

They are meant to be taken even less seriously.

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
That was a One Minute Melee, a spin off in which they admitted don't do any research and make the character they want win.

They are meant to be taken even less seriously.
Oh right, forgot. That video was really the only video on Screwattack that I really payed any attention too, but apparently not very much attention. I just liked seeing Sakuya destroy peeps. : P

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Honestly, I can see why people are dissapointed in Corrin. I mean, yes, Mario has more, but that's Mario, it's literally the main Nintendo franchise. Fire Emblem is important, but it's not up there with the likes of Zelda, and it should not have twice the amount of reps that Kirby does.
Though I'm not really upset. Corrin looks interesting, and the series shouldn't matter for the amount of fighters. (Kirby still needs more Characters imo)
I was a little disappointed, but eh, whatever.
(Don't look if you haven't seen Jontron's last Starcade)
Seeing Arin together with Jon in the new Starcade made up for everything ever anyways so yay!

Ryuki of Spiral Rhapsody

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
The hype I got from Bayonetta just makes me wish Ryu was a legitimate surprise. Some moments in life like yesterday are too invaluable.

I can't wait until I get my hands on Corrin and Bayonetta. Cloud looks fun too but I haven't bought him yet; I probably should, but I'm too lazy at the moment.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

ayyyy that overkill was pretty cool
Yep, the comments made my brain hurt

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I seem to be in love with the spike traps and grinders on super Mario maker. About 45% of the floor in the new level titled currently " Despair" is spike trap. lol

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
In a long while

Also note that I dont really follow them unless someone brings a battle up here. Gaara vs Toph was embarrasing
Yeah that one is one of the few I disagree with.
Though I do understand that one that has control over earth beats someone who has control over sand.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Cloud is slightly broken, But I can't tell, as it honestly reminds me of Little Mac all over again.

Oh well, I'm sure the Nerf guns are being prepared for the next update anyway. x3

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Cloud is slightly broken, But I can't tell, as it honestly reminds me of Little Mac all over again.

Oh well, I'm sure the Nerf guns are being prepared for the next update anyway. x3
Oh hey, I have not seen you in the boards for who knows much. How have you been?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

Cloud broken? No, feels like Shulk to me really laggy moves and is recover is bad. He's ok but definitely not broken.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Yeah that one is one of the few I disagree with.
Though I do understand that one that has control over earth beats someone who has control over sand.
The main difference here is scope, Gaara can make a whole tsunami of sand. And he can harden his sand to be rock-like so, eh.

NO PLEASE DONT I NEED THIS.... I need Cloud.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom