• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
You know what? Screw Black Friday! I was gonna go out to (try to) get an Ike amiibo from Gamestop, but I just bought one off Amazon for $2 more than the standard price. Looks like Buffoon's sleeping in tonight!

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

The PS3 version works just fine.

Maybe my computer could run it if I had it, not well probably but...
Yeah, but you can't play the game in glorious 1920x1080 60FPS with Unleashed FX Pipeline Renderer and Character mods on the PS3 now can you?

PC Mustard Rays: 1 Console Peasant Babbies: -99999

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
@★Kurri I don't care about all of that, just gimme a PC that can run every stage in the Unleashed mod in constant 60fps.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
@★Kurri I don't care about all of that, just gimme a PC that can run every stage in the Unleashed mod in constant 60fps.
I don't think it'd take much to build a PC capable of that. Haven't played in a while, but I think a GTX 760 could run it fine. I think you could find those used for under 200$

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I didn't even know it was thanksgiving until someone told me he was going to a family gathering for Thanksgiving.

The only thing I'm thankful for is not lying facedown in the dirt somewhere.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo what are the amiibo cards even used for?
Well you can do their homes but you can invite people to others houses in HHD.
You know what? Screw Black Friday! I was gonna go out to (try to) get an Ike amiibo from Gamestop, but I just bought one off Amazon for $2 more than the standard price. Looks like Buffoon's sleeping in tonight!
inb4 It doesnt arrive to you

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So here's a story that just happened to me.

So our most popular movie theater in town is this "Hollywood" something kinda place owned by regal Cinemas, and it's beside the local Target. This Target is in one of those outlet stores that cover like one and a half city blocks, and it's on the other end of the thing, too. So me and my family just went to see Mockingjay Part 2, and we leave the movie theater, (keep in mind I'm late telling this so this is like, 6:05 at night when this happens) and we get outside and look to our right, and the LifeWay Christian store has a huge group outside of it, and I say "Woah, didn't expect LifeWay to be that popular", and my Mom turns to me and gives me a 'You have no idea' look and says "They're all in line for Target". We get a few steps ahead, and this is my reaction: "... Are you sure they aren't for the Christian bookstore because they're doing a really good job of recreating the masses Jews leaving Egypt."

Black Friday may be a National Threat.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Is that movie any good? I've seen commercials of it over here and you made me actually more interested in Pixar since I met you.
I'm planning on seeing it either this Friday or Saturday but the reviews are mostly positive (Rotten Tomatoes has this film ~85%).

I haven't spoiled myself with any details but the film plays it safe but still has the Pixar touch. I have a feeling Sanjay's Super Team is much better than Lava with regards to Pixar shorts.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ugh first Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated only got 2 seasons and now Gravity Falls is only having 2 seasons...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
But didn't we all expect Hirsch to end the show before it overstayed its welcome? He's stated this in numerous interviews.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I really need to get back to watching Adventure Time. Gravity Falls and Steven Universe have kept me from watching it. :awesome:
What's even happening on the show? Don't care if it's spoilers I just want to know. :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I really need to get back to watching Adventure Time. Gravity Falls and Steven Universe have kept me from watching it. :awesome:
What's even happening on the show? Don't care if it's spoilers I just want to know. :)
Well there was just a mini series about Marceline wanting to not be a vampire anymore,

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I tried getting into Adventure Time and Rugular Show their just not my cup of tea. I like Steven Universe's intro but that's it. But I know their true gems.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Can someone explain something to me?

Here;s a wikipedia page describing thanksgiving:

Wikipedia said:
Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated in Canada and the United States as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year.
Now, tomorrow is black Friday right?

I guess that's the USA way to say thanks.................what?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Can someone explain something to me?

Here;s a wikipedia page describing thanksgiving:

Now, tomorrow is black Friday right?

I guess that's the USA way to say thanks.................what?
For everything being half off and having the excuse to fight people over the last Playstation at Walmart.
...Well judging from all those post-Black Friday videos it is.
Guess that's why it's called Black Friday. :awesome:People do crazy **** during it.
Thank god I never went to one. I rather order everything online like a true coward. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For everything being half off and having the excuse to fight people over the last Playstation at Walmart.
...Well judging from all those post-Black Friday videos it is.
Guess that's why it's called Black Friday. :awesome:People do crazy **** during it.
Thank god I never went to one. I rather order everything online like a true coward. :secretkpop:
Going to any place on Black Friday is basically dancing with death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom