• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Well since i have get no answer. And that it's pretty late for me. I'm going to bed now, so have a nice time here and see you tomorrow! :)
('Still gonna to post my lines.)
Cobra:

It's Show Time!
Keep you waiting, huh?
A R-Man turn crazy? Hm....OK, i take care of it.
This is Cobra, mission finish. Returning to the base.
Argh...I am not going to give up....
Buster Shot!
This is all i got...CHARGE BEAM!!!
No matter if you are human or not. I am going to stop you!

Omegia:

It's time to dance!
let's get this mission started!
A R-Man go insane?!...OK, i will take of it!
Mission finish! Returning to the base!
Geh..It's not over yet!...
Rising Phoenix!
Take this!!
I don't want to this, but....I am not going easy on you!

Alphiax:

I'm on point A, beginning the mission...
..Hmmm...
A R-Man begin to attack civilian? Well..I will destroy it so.
Mission complet, returning to the base...
Urgh!...How?...
X Wave!
....Take THAT!!
A human? Hmpf, you are still a ennemy. And any ennemy will be stopped or destroyed.

Sulesse:

Oh Yeah! The Hero of Justice is here!
Let's Goooo!
A R-Man have done what?! I'm going to stop him so!
Well that was easy! Anyway, returning to the base.
Hehe...I think it's bad for me....
Free Shot for all!
UPPER-CUT!!
Hey! The human right here, it's time for you *** to be kicked!
Pleaze check this out. I would like to see feedback.
What is the context behind this? What genre and what is this for?
That may have to be the wisest option. Though I'm still thinking about it.
If it comforts you I can confirm that if anyone steals your name it will be me

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
That may have to be the wisest option. Though I'm still thinking about it.
The only reason I changed my username is because this is what I'm called pretty much everywhere else (and people still recognize me here because it's literally a one letter difference). I don't plan on changing it again.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
It's not even a dream!

That moment when Flight is seriously considering a name change right now just for the sake of trying out the feature, but then he knows that his original username can get stolen by someone else in the process... decisions, decisions...
If you would regret it if your name was stolen then I probably wouldn't change it. It's not wise to make choices that you could regret, especially over something so trivial.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Friendly reminder that although I changed my tittle and MAYBE my avi, I am not changing my username.

It's just not happening :)

As for sig.......I probably will have time to do onhe but these times I am so busy and I know how perfectionist I am with gimp and also spm gltich hunting......

And no, i am not changing my tittle to "The Great Gonzales", as awesome as it would be, I think it;s just too classic :)

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Friendly reminder that although I changed my tittle and MAYBE my avi, I am not changing my username.

It's just not happening :)

As for sig.......I probably will have time to do onhe but these times I am so busy and I know how perfectionist I am with gimp and also spm gltich hunting......

And no, i am not changing my tittle to "The Great Gonzales", as awesome as it would be, I think it;s just too classic :)
You should change your title to "Flat Personality"

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dead. Y'all dead. I'm dead waiting for you not to be so dead. Dead, dead, dead... Spooky Scary Deads... Knuckles & Dead... Bored Dead... Ugh.

Least nobody's talking about Fire Emblem.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What is the context behind this? What genre and what is this for?

If it comforts you I can confirm that if anyone steals your name it will be me

Well those lines are from the character from my fiction. I writted those lines for see if i can show the personality of my character like i do. For the context, those lines would come from what i imagine a video game to my fiction. (Yeah, it's never gonna to happen but hey, atleast i have some idea.) The lines fot every character are like :
Lines for the intro stages
Second lines for the intro stages
Lines for a event in the stages
Lines when the stages is finish
And so on.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Well those lines are from the character from my fiction. I writted those lines for see if i can show the personality of my character like i do. For the context, those lines would come from what i imagine a video game to my fiction. (Yeah, it's never gonna to happen but hey, atleast i have some idea.) The lines fot every character are like :
Lines for the intro stages
Second lines for the intro stages
Lines for a event in the stages
Lines when the stages is finish
And so on.
I'm working on a Chrono Trigger and Kingdom Hearts crossover fic.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
'Sound interesting. How far are you?
Undisclosed, and I have a fifty-something page document detailing its setting, characters, and phenomena, and it includes an extensive synopsis. I've been working on it for nearly nine years, but it didn't begin as either a Chrono Trigger or Kingdom Hearts story.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Undisclosed, and I have a fifty-something page document detailing its setting, characters, and phenomena, and it includes an extensive synopsis. I've been working on it for nearly nine years, but it didn't begin as either a Chrono Trigger or Kingdom Hearts story.
It sound really great! Me, i have like 3 story. With one, being like Gender Bender story that is not really serious. A story who is like a parody of FNAF. But like, a alternate universe if i can say. And my final story, the one where the character lines i showed come from. And this is the most complex story of the 3. And the one who is the longest.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
It sound really great! Me, i have like 3 story. With one, being like Gender Bender story that is not really serious. A story who is like a parody of FNAF. But like, a alternate universe if i can say. And my final story, the one where the character lines i showed come from. And this is the most complex story of the 3. And the one who is the longest.
A gender bender story...?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
A gender bender story...?
Uhhh....

Yeah, it kinda sound weird like that. But i assure you that it's OK. The story focus on a young boy who can transform into a beautiful woman. But only if the boy have her outfift on him. This is a story that you should not take too seriously. Because the actual idea have only come to my mind recently. And so, it will be probably not too long. This story is basically a way to write for me without thinking to a complex plot like my two other story. Who have a deeper plot than this one.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Uhhh....

Yeah, it kinda sound weird like that. But i assure you that it's OK. The story focus on a young boy who can transform into a beautiful woman. But only if the boy have her outfift on him. This is a story that you should not take too seriously. Because the actual idea have only come to my mind recently. And so, it will be probably not too long. This story is basically a way to write for me without thinking to a complex plot like my two other story. Who have a deeper plot than this one.
So a gender bender story. (Which is just a general name for any story where the main character switches genders.)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So a gender bender story. (Which is just a general name for any story where the main character switches genders.)
Yup, it's a gender bender story in all form possible. I'm big fan of gender bender in any media so i wanted to give a shot on a story primarly focused on that. (But contrary to 80% gender bender story of today. It will actually focus on the character. Instead of just their body. Looking at you, Kampfer.:4mario:)

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Yup, it's a gender bender story in all form possible. I'm big fan of gender bender in any media so i wanted to give a shot on a story primarly focused on that. (But contrary to 80% gender bender story of today. It will actually focus on the character. Instead of just their body. Looking at you, Kampfer.:4mario:)
I read them fairly often, but that's kinda for my own reasons.
Have to agree with you on the second part though - focusing on the character makes a story like this much better.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I read them fairly often, but that's kinda for my own reasons.
Have to agree with you on the second part though - focusing on the character makes a story like this much better.
If it interest you, i can show you a paragraph that explain how the 2 main character of my story are. Like that, you will have a better idea on how they are and the overall plot.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I want to share my losing match with you guys but the video is unlisted, and the TO wants all the matches recorded on the 1 certain set, to be hidden to everyone except for us until they are visible to the to everyone who visits the channel.

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
did you guys hear about the 4chan rumour that the nintendo direct will be on november 12th? what do you guys think? any chance of it being true?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Here's something neat.

I love the movie! Now I want to watch it again...

Brought Smash for Wii U to work so we played after we were done. Played plenty of free-for-all matches up to 7 players, and the one time I didn't get first place was due to people deciding to team up on me. One more guy was invited, but he said he wasn't interested because it wasn't Melee. It made me sad. Also would've been 8 players if he joined. :(

We then did 2v2v2 after my manager left, and I was paired with the worst player. He was worst player because he didn't care enough and was only playing because his ride home was playing. The other two teams teamed up on us the whole time to get rid of me first...Green team won 2 out of 3 2v2v2 matches we played with team attack off, and the third one was due to Blue Team only targeting my team while green team decided to do DK and Bowser and spam DK's down B while Bowser protected him...We did a few more with team attack off after that, then did a couple 3v3 matches. At this point I'm pretty sure I dislike Duck Hunt stage due to losing so many classic 9.0 runs on there and because we lost the very last match of the day there. Otherwise it was a fun time playing Smash outside of people teaming up on me...At least I won one match without losing a stock.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
did you guys hear about the 4chan rumour that the nintendo direct will be on november 12th? what do you guys think? any chance of it being true?
4chan rumor? I didn't know there was one until you mentioned it. While November 12 would be awesome, I'm not going to hold my breath because 4chan isn't the most trustworthy. Better to be cautious instead of hopeful. If it turns out to be true though, that would be amazing.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I think it's true. I can feel it in my bones for this particular rumor. Dunno what to do if I'm wrong.

D

Deleted member

Probably fake. I'm sure something's going to come just not this week.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
WASSUP EVERYONE
Any plans for Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it?)
Any plans otherwise?

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
HOLY KOOPA TROOPA. The Pokemanz emotes are back in order again. YEZ. :4falcon:

Eh... that doesn't sound too unrealistic, actually. I'm certain we'll get it before the 20th, at least.

:007:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's frustrating how the yokai I want never join my team. I wasted 80$ on a guy and he never joined me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom