• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

GG.

I got frustrated but drinking water helped me. :p

Also that that ZSS vs Ryu match. I almost had a comeback...
GG too.
Water is life, so it's normal that it helped you.:4duckhunt:
And for the ZSS vs Ryu Match. I was kinda doing alot of thing wrong in the end. Goodly, i said to my brain.

"OK, stop that **** now"

And then, i punished you.

Also, that :4gaw: comback is like:

"Roy kill Game And Watch"
GaW: I be back.
"Respawn
"Go to Roy, do a Side-B, 9. Ultimate Disrepect 10000 Satly MLG of the year."
GaW: Deal with it.
troll____by_deidarasasori123-d7i6imx.gif

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
GG too.
Water is life, so it's normal that it helped you.:4duckhunt:
And for the ZSS vs Ryu Match. I was kinda doing alot of thing wrong in the end. Goodly, i said to my brain.

"OK, stop that **** now"

And then, i punished you.

Also, that :4gaw: comback is like:

"Roy kill Game And Watch"
GaW: I be back.
"Respawn
"Go to Roy, do a Side-B, 9. Ultimate Disrepect 10000 Satly MLG of the year."
GaW: Deal with it.
View attachment 81549
I remember PPMD said something about drinking water in his AMA. PPMD is my favorite smasher. :p

Does water really make you more calm when frustrated?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I remember PPMD said something about drinking water in his AMA. PPMD is my favorite smasher. :p

Does water really make you more calm when frustrated?
eee.gif

No really, when you stress. Your brain become more hot on the moment and so, if you drink. You lower the temperature.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
View attachment 81555
No really, when you stress. Your brain become more hot on the moment and so, if you drink. You lower the temperature.
I should do this more when playing competitively...

and i found what PPMD said in his Reddit AMA.

PPMD said:
Water is good to drink because it doesn't bog you down and also lets your blood flow well so you can think well and have less tension
I often now would try go against drinking coke and drink more water after this.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Finally the week end came, I am quite busy with college lately :)

You wrote his name wrong, Fal :laugh:

But I'll help you.

aldelaro5 aldelaro5
Friendly reminder an awesome feature of the site to try to guess users that you are trying to tag by tapping the at symbol and just start typing and wait for a list to come. I say this because despite the numerous jokes that was done on calling me wrong intentionally, this however, you have no excuses lol :)

I was able to track and download about 70% of the fan-art I had lost - about 650 images in all. My eyes are bleeding from browsing through so much content.

aldelaro5 aldelaro5
I gave TTYD a run on Dolphin 4.0. It's running at 60 fps for the most part - colour me absolutely surprised. It NEVER ever ran this fast on Windows. Wow. Génial. すごい

:231:
In my opinion, I wouldl recommend to get the lattest development version because I didn;t liked how feature lacking stable 4.0 compared to the dev versions and this includes many bugs that are annoying (for instance, stable 4.0 has a TERRIBLE linux free look, but it's fixed in the lattest versions.

....however, I didn;t know you were trying to run TTYD and/or spm so let me tell an issue that I have that should concern you.

Remember about how I kept complaining about mesa not supporting a thing making me stuck to dolphin 4.0-5124?

Well, the newer mesa (dev versions) actually now support the extension I needed, but this is ONLY if you play TTYD or spm, they are one of the like 5 games affected by this.

These 2 games needs a feature called "bounding box calculation" which no matter what, it will work on dolphin 4.0-5124 AND OLDER so this include stable 4.0. The problem is AFTER 4.0-5124 where they changed how the feature works by using an openGL 4.3 extension and by the time they did that (until like a year later), the lattest mesa didn't had supports for it so if you had an intel gpu, you are basically ****** becasue it can't do bounding box. This causes several graphical glitches that seriously makes playing very annoying and from what I heard is just unstable.

If you still want to play ttyd or spm on a later dolphin than 5124, there;s a ppa called olaf (google it) that will gives the lattest possible graphics drivers including mesa. I had no issues with them so far, but they are still dev versions so don't expect to actually have no issues. Actually, this ppa allows to play the game without graphical errors, but it makes it a bit slow when it does that, it's bearable, but annoying.

As for the difference between windows and linux, never tested, what is your cpu? Mine is an intel core i5 4690 which if you don;t know is an awesome quad core cpu so idc if windows or linux, it will work :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, i have some lines of dialogue for my character. And the question i have is this one:
Is anyone is interest?

febLey

Smash Cadet
NNID
febLey
Just had an really close and intense match on Anther's Ladder, wanted to upload the replay, but of course it was longer than 3 minutes ...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well since i have get no answer. And that it's pretty late for me. I'm going to bed now, so have a nice time here and see you tomorrow! :)
('Still gonna to post my lines.)
Cobra:

It's Show Time!
Keep you waiting, huh?
A R-Man turn crazy? Hm....OK, i take care of it.
This is Cobra, mission finish. Returning to the base.
Argh...I am not going to give up....
Buster Shot!
This is all i got...CHARGE BEAM!!!
No matter if you are human or not. I am going to stop you!

Omegia:

It's time to dance!
let's get this mission started!
A R-Man go insane?!...OK, i will take of it!
Mission finish! Returning to the base!
Geh..It's not over yet!...
Rising Phoenix!
Take this!!
I don't want to this, but....I am not going easy on you!

Alphiax:

I'm on point A, beginning the mission...
..Hmmm...
A R-Man begin to attack civilian? Well..I will destroy it so.
Mission complet, returning to the base...
Urgh!...How?...
X Wave!
....Take THAT!!
A human? Hmpf, you are still a ennemy. And any ennemy will be stopped or destroyed.

Sulesse:

Oh Yeah! The Hero of Justice is here!
Let's Goooo!
A R-Man have done what?! I'm going to stop him so!
Well that was easy! Anyway, returning to the base.
Hehe...I think it's bad for me....
Free Shot for all!
UPPER-CUT!!
Hey! The human right here, it's time for you ass to be kicked!
Pleaze check this out. I would like to see feedback.

D

Deleted member

This thread sure is dead as heck. So what's going on with all of you right now? Anything new or exciting that can totally brighten up my day?

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
This thread sure is dead as heck. So what's going on with all of you right now? Anything new or exciting that can totally brighten up my day?
Well, my pranked status expires tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that. But it also means that I'll have to change my avatar. So long Super Saiyan God Super Ultra Mega Ascended Legendary Perfect Way-Better-Than-Superman Saiyan Goku. :crying:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, my pranked status expires tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that. But it also means that I'll have to change my avatar. So long Super Saiyan God Super Ultra Mega Ascended Legendary Perfect Way-Better-Than-Superman Saiyan Goku. :crying:
Well, if you're gonna miss it so much...

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Two guys got in a fight after the pep rally.

They both got kicked out, alongside everyone who took videos. There's going to be a lot of people joining PE on Monday. We're down 4 seniors because of it.

Everyone's talking about it on the way to the football game.

D

Deleted member

Change his hair and outline color to match the current Smashboards theme you're using.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
It is the weekend now but it is going to be boring... I might play Minecraft or play Melee. Nothing special has happened.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Or you give yourself a custom title. I mean, the Pranked! status disappears if you do that.

D

Deleted member

It is the weekend now but it is going to be boring... I might play Minecraft or play Melee. Nothing special has happened.
Weekends were great back when it was 2010 (at least, to me). Now that year has passed, and everything is boring.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Weekends were great back when it was 2010 (at least, to me). Now that year has passed, and everything is boring.
I wanted to come to my friends house and help him create his Smashboards account but he has plans for the weekend. :(

D

Deleted member

I wanted to come to my friends house and help him create his Smashboards account but he has plans for the weekend. :(
I see. Have you thought of making it yourself so that you can give it to him later?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I see. Have you thought of making it yourself so that you can give it to him later?
I am not really comfortable of doing that just in-case something really bad happened...

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I hated weekends in 2010. Well, the second part of 2010. I wasn't able to enjoy them because I had to go back to college on Monday and I didn't like the education I was following at the time.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Just started up my next session of Persona 4.
I just raised Margaret's Social Link to level 7, but otherwise, I've only just started playing.

D

Deleted member

I hated weekends in 2010. Well, the second part of 2010. I wasn't able to enjoy them because I had to go back to college on Monday and I didn't like the education I was following at the time.
I enjoyed them for the most part. Few were terrible and all, but that mostly had to do with personal issues.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

Tis B'yotiful.

Really though every single ending in this game is fanfic fuel.
I can think of a fanfic plot at the top of my head right now. :p
Sequel to Undertale called wait for it....Undertale 2: Revenge of
Chara
( for everyone's convenience.) :secretkpop:
Ayyy you got premium too?! That's awesome! :b:
We all know what this means...
one-of-us.gif

:awesome:
No regrets.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I can think of a fanfic plot at the top of my head right now. :p
Sequel to Undertale called wait for it....Undertale 2: Revenge of
Chara
( for everyone's convenience.) :secretkpop:

View attachment 81581
No regrets.
I always thought a cool sequel idea would be to have a Time Patrol-type character come in to deal with
Frisk's ability to SAVE and timeline hop.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

I always thought a cool sequel idea would be to have a Time Patrol-type character come in to deal with
Frisk's ability to SAVE and timeline hop.
That would be cool to see. :) I would like to have a sequel (if there will ever be one) to be about
the first fallen human. How did they become the ****ing messed up psychopaths they are in the present and why did they come to hate humanity so much. A prequel sequel :awesome:

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Me a few minutes ago:
...Why is my username blue?
Whoa!!!

Change his hair and outline color to match the current Smashboards theme you're using.
Yep, that's what I did. :lol:

Or you give yourself a custom title. I mean, the Pranked! status disappears if you do that.
Already did. :grin:

View attachment 81581
No regrets.
Ayy!!! :awesome:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
The social thread psycho has returned.

Apparently Shovel Knight got released for the 3DS during my absence, and with actual retail copies, no less. I took the opportunity to buy it, and so far I am not of disappoint. Still don't want him in Smash though. He needs to get a true legacy first for me to actually support him, but I digress. I also got a figurine of Wario and Waluigi, which ain't half bad.

Anyhoo, good knight to you a-
*Sees that Flight somehow got Premium*
NO. This defies the prophecy!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The social thread psycho has returned.

Apparently Shovel Knight got released for the 3DS during my absence, and with actual retail copies, no less. I took the opportunity to buy it, and so far I am not of disappoint. Still don't want him in Smash though. He needs to get a true legacy first for me to actually support him, but I digress. I also got a figurine of Wario and Waluigi, which ain't half bad.

Anyhoo, good knight to you
*Sees that Flight somehow got Premium*
NO. This defies the prophecy!
It's not even a dream!

That moment when Flight is seriously considering a name change right now just for the sake of trying out the feature, but then he knows that his original username can get stolen by someone else in the process... decisions, decisions...

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
It's not even a dream!

That moment when Flight is seriously considering a name change right now just for the sake of trying out the feature, but then he knows that his original username can get stolen by someone else in the process... decisions, decisions...
I think you should keep your username but it is really your decision overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom