• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
praline praline here is my levels id 028D-0000-005D-9A71
I don't even know who the new president's name. Iwata wasn't just a business man ya know. He helped code some really great games like Earthbound, Pokemon Silver/Gold, and Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2. That and he was innovative. I'm pretty sure he would of eventually caught up to Xbox One and Playstation 4 graphics wise. >_>
Respect the new President, even if you dont know his name. What you said made me sick.

also his name is Tatsumi Kimishima

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
So in my civil engineering lab class today, I mixed concrete with my bare hands.
Was that manly enough for you, society? Can I like ponies in peace now? Are you not entertained!?
:lol:

So how's it going, everyone? :)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don't even know who the new president's name. Iwata wasn't just a business man ya know. He helped code some really great games like Earthbound, Pokemon Silver/Gold, and Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2. That and he was innovative. I'm pretty sure he would of eventually caught up to Xbox One and Playstation 4 graphics wise. >_>
He coded Gold/Silver? That's cute. :troll:

Kimishima was running Pokemon Company at the time. :awesome:

Put down your weapons I'm not knocking Iwata!!!!!

Also I wish I knew the fastest way to find a good fanfiction writing partner. :/

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
As hyped as I am for this, there are a few worries I have for how a MHA anime might be handled. One of my main worries with it however is that we might get too many fillers that distract from the main story or bring the quality down (Naruto being a perfect example of this). Before you Naruto fans grab your torch and pitchforks, there were few good ones while a vast majority were just plain bad and nothing more than cash grabs. Another thing like you said, is a matter of how they portray Bakugo with the right actor since the VOMIC voice was pretty bad. He sounds too much like a smooth talking jock and lacked that explosive personality that many of us had envisioned.

Though ether way, I'm interested to see how things would go with the animation and voice acting in the end. I would want this to be good since this could be Hirokoshi's biggest break and the guy deserves it since we need more successes out of the WSJ company. And I would like to share with you some crossover fanart I've found.

And don't worry mods, Tsuyu obviously has underpants when doing this pose. She's definitely one of my favorite female students of the group.
*Sees your title* I recommend changing that.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
*Sees your title* I recommend changing that.
I figured it would be a great reference to Katsuragi's nature and her association with the dragon.

Though a quick change shouldn't be too bad, especially when I'm partying with Azure at our college soon.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I figured it would be a great reference to Katsuragi's nature and her association with the dragon.

Though a quick change shouldn't be too bad, especially when I'm partying with Azure at our college soon.
I don't think it's bad to have a SK avi and sig, neither a reference to the character (which I'm doing too), but with that one... yeah, I'm not sure the mods will like it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
No I kept dying from the coin cannons.
WHAT? That is the first time I heard of anyone dying from those, most died at the plants.

Although, I can understand why you would die there, They stopped you from jumping didnt they? Ill remember that next time I make a level

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
WHAT? That is the first time I heard of anyone dying from those, most died at the plants.

Although, I can understand why you would die there, They stopped you from jumping didnt they? Ill remember that next time I make a level
They go in different directions so if you stand on one the other one crushes you.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
About time; "Pink Lady" finally is going to get a figure
Yesterday and Today a ton of new figures were unveiled at the Tamashii Nations Gallery; new figures from all sagas of Dragon Ball, Ranma 1/2, Mega Man X, Saint Seiya, etc, were shown.
I'll post some of the highlights in the toy thread while listening to the XY&Z opening on replay.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
About time; "Pink Lady" finally is going to get a figure
Yesterday and Today a ton of new figures were unveiled at the Tamashii Nations Gallery; new figures from all sagas of Dragon Ball, Ranma 1/2, Mega Man X, Saint Seiya, etc, were shown.
I'll post some of the highlights in the toy thread while listening to the XY&Z opening on replay.
That is really well made, even I want it

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man the thought of moving out actually terrifies me but I guess it's gotta happen eventually if I wanna get anywhere in life.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I just realized that the basic premise of the Spongebob episode "Selling Out" (The Krusty Krab is re-managed by a new business, and it appears to be good at first but its flaws are shown as time passes) is kind of a (coincidental) metaphor for the show's management when Hillenburg left after the movie.

D

Deleted member

So in my civil engineering lab class today, I mixed concrete with my bare hands.
Was that manly enough for you, society? Can I like ponies in peace now? Are you not entertained!?

Not much to talk about. Doing alright.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

People don't really give a **** about guys liking ponies anymore and I don't either care

I've been writing a fanfiction for the lulz

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

Petition Sakurai to make Ash-Greninja another skin for Smash Greninja pl0x.

Or just replace Secret Ninja Art with it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yabba-dabba-dooooooooooo! Tonight was rocking fantastic.

That Halloween dance, the reptile show, spoopy karaoke, and the Hunated House. I never knew that an Anaconda's skin would feel so smooth and the snake itself was well tamed. Though this Flintstone had a rocking good time on the dance floor with his favorite grope happy shinobi. You were pretty fantastic out there when we danced to Fergalicious
AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 and I would like to see more of that when we have our next Manifest event.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Ohhh I'm sooo tireddd. I was helping run this haunted house thing over at my school, and over 3 times the amount of people I expected to show up showed up! It was such a success, I got to hear the shreiks and crying of little children hehe, I was even spooked myself at sometimes. It was pretty fun, it was kinda an excuse for me to wear my cosplay wig :p but I enjoyed it.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Yabba-dabba-dooooooooooo! Tonight was rocking fantastic.

That Halloween dance, the reptile show, spoopy karaoke, and the Hunated House. I never knew that an Anaconda's skin would feel so smooth and the snake itself was well tamed. Though this Flintstone had a rocking good time on the dance floor with his favorite grope happy shinobi. You were pretty fantastic out there when we danced to Fergalicious
AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 and I would like to see more of that when we have our next Manifest event.
You weren't that yourself, Freddy. Those moves were actually great for a guy of your size and several girls even wanted you to join the circle. Though I don't mind since it's all about fun when it comes to the dance floor. Your impressions were fantastic and it was like I was hanging out with the real Fred Flintstone. :p

It would have been interesting to see you touch the tarantula, but I guess you weren't ready for them buggers yet. Just watching you cheer when I sang Moon River made me smile since you were always my personal cheerleader. Now what to do on the actual Halloween is a real mystery, unless you want to have a horror film marathon in my "dojo" (aka my basement). Either way, we are going to have some haunting thrills on Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom