• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh, great. Everyone ignores me.
The thread is fickle. It only likes to talk about what it wants to talk about, and if you want any advice or attention you're gonna get cold shouldered pretty hard. Pretty much the only time anyone is super supportive is when someone truly needs moral support. Support with a project or an acknowledgement of your existence? Nothing. >.>

Although admittedly after the rule change "fresh meat alert" isn't much to work with. :/

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The thread is fickle. It only likes to talk about what it wants to talk about, and if you want any advice or attention you're gonna get cold shouldered pretty hard. Pretty much the only time anyone is super supportive is when someone truly needs moral support. Support with a project or an acknowledgement of your existence? Nothing. >.>

Although admittedly after the rule change "fresh meat alert" isn't much to work with. :/
I cant help but agree with this so hard.

Say Hi? Wanna share a level in SMM? Wanna show a house from HHD? Cold shoulder
Say your cat dies, suddenly everyone talk to you.

Its like tumblr, only pay attention to some things and not everything
Its not any better that you an easy make up a sad story and everyone online will believe you if its convincing enough
Come on. ^^ I know one of you guys wants to see me in Smash Bros. Lets play!
I would but I'm playing SMM right now D: I havent played smash in such a long time.

Last edited:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

Where is Blue X? I know he wants to play some Smash Bros! I just fixed my Wifi and everything.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Where is Blue X? I know he wants to play some Smash Bros! I just fixed my Wifi and everything.
Sorry i can not play right now because i am helping someone to create an account on Smashboards.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

To be fair, just saying 'Hi' isn't allowed and I don't have SMM and HHD, so I don't have anything to add to those subjects and therefore I 'ignore' them.
But true, one-line one-liners (thus without quote, picture or anything) are always ignored/skipped/never read here.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a dream we were at war with someone

It was kind of a super casual war. Our army was literally training side by side with them moments before the war started

The people I was with wanted to avoid combat so they got themselves assigned to some kinds of other things. In the dream they assigned themselves to something called "tactical". Like I said, it was kind of super casual

I decided to go into combat so i headed toward an armory to get weapons but apparently I was late and most stuff had been taken.

However, when I arrived an enemy soldier was near it and threw a grenade into it. It was filled with explosives so I took it and threw it back. Eventually I got the guy.

I discovered a family was hiding out in there, a wife and child. Then the dream got weirder. Apparently the enemy side used mutants and up walking toward the door was something with the body of a dog and head of a human. The little girl seems to want to let it in, but I tell her not to as I turn around and try to load a gun. Before I can actually load it I turn around and see the door open. The little girl says "He told me you were mistaken"

I end up having to wrestle the dog creature and I started crying as I slowly broke its neck. I think the scene was literally ripped from "I am Legend" except I was a different person, in a different place, and with a mutant dog.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I mean it is a social thread. If you have a SMM level you want to show off, you could always post it in a SMM thread to get more consistent responses.

The thread only gives fast replies...when it's active.
Come on. ^^ I know one of you guys wants to see me in Smash Bros. Lets play!
I would love to play but I have schoolwork to catch up on.

Try the Wii U/3DS matchmaking threads in the Online Discussion board.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
To be fair, just saying 'Hi' isn't allowed and I don't have SMM and HHD, so I don't have anything to add to those subjects and therefore I 'ignore' them.
But true, one-line one-liners (thus without quote, picture or anything) are always ignored/skipped/never read here.
Oh No I didnt mean the one liners I meant saying hello and other stuff along with it Woops :substitute:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Sorry i can not play right now because i am helping someone to create an account on Smashboards.
Would you be so kind as to direct them to this thread when you're done? ;)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Would you be so kind as to direct them to this thread when you're done? ;)
Yes. I am going to do that but he is off Miiverse right now so maybe i will have to help him tomorrow.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I swear TMNT 2003 seems to be splinter at his weakest

Either that or TMNT 2012 has a broken powerful splinter

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This is your choice. You do what you want.

Now, who i am gonna to find for playing my hard or not so-hard level? Cyn Cyn ? @SlickWylde ?MMmmmmhhh.....

And the important question is:
Are they going to play my level?
Known the answer, in the next episode of.
Red Hunter X Quest:
The Maker and The Smasher.
Coming soon.
I'll give it a shot when I have time as well.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
User was warned for this post
Blue X and I are about to throw down and duel in Smash Bros! Yes!

Blue X is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

To be fair, this pretty much goes to every single conversation found on the Internet. People will always ignore you no matter what. And I can agree considering it has happened to me a lot of times already.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I had a dream we were at war with someone

It was kind of a super casual war. Our army was literally training side by side with them moments before the war started

The people I was with wanted to avoid combat so they got themselves assigned to some kinds of other things. In the dream they assigned themselves to something called "tactical". Like I said, it was kind of super casual

I decided to go into combat so i headed toward an armory to get weapons but apparently I was late and most stuff had been taken.

However, when I arrived an enemy soldier was near it and threw a grenade into it. It was filled with explosives so I took it and threw it back. Eventually I got the guy.

I discovered a family was hiding out in there, a wife and child. Then the dream got weirder. Apparently the enemy side used mutants and up walking toward the door was something with the body of a dog and head of a human. The little girl seems to want to let it in, but I tell her not to as I turn around and try to load a gun. Before I can actually load it I turn around and see the door open. The little girl says "He told me you were mistaken"

I end up having to wrestle the dog creature and I started crying as I slowly broke its neck. I think the scene was literally ripped from "I am Legend" except I was a different person, in a different place, and with a mutant dog.
I had a dream just like that when I was younger except instead of a war there was no violence and a tornado ate my house but I survived by hiding under the apparently immovable coffee table

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a dream just like that when I was younger except instead of a war there was no violence and a tornado ate my house but I survived by hiding under the apparently immovable coffee table
So, exactly the same except nothing at all

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can only sleep with my fan making noise

Kind of need white noise to sleep

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Oh they'll be a new Nintendo Direct!.......

.......at the end of 2019....

Come back to us Iwata! Nintendo is lost in the sauce without your guidance!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If you sent me a code I would play all your levels.
Ill give you it after I finish playing this level I am on
I understand that people want to hear more news about Nintendo, but the comments of some people tend to really go out of bounds sometimes
Apparently being thirsty for news also make you rude

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
If you had to live in one cartoon world, what would you ultimately decide on?

Also, any news besides the first Nintendo Mobile game announcement?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Are you really saying that.

Thats disrespectful to the damn new President
I don't even know who the new president's name. Iwata wasn't just a business man ya know. He helped code some really great games like Earthbound, Pokemon Silver/Gold, and Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2. That and he was innovative. I'm pretty sure he would of eventually caught up to Xbox One and Playstation 4 graphics wise. >_>

D

Deleted member

If you had to live in one cartoon world, what would you ultimately decide on?

Also, any news besides the first Nintendo Mobile game announcement?
There's My Nintendo, Club Nintendo's successor, and the new term for accounts in general, "Nintendo Account"; amiibo sales nearly doubled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom