• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Would it have killed them to use the 3DS version for this since it, you know, already has Arena Ferox? :p
Was probably harder to record, if I have to guess. :p

This happened about a week ago, most of the premiums were gifted by @Chucklehead Tom who ended up spending over $100 on 3 month premiums for about 20 users.
I though you were Cliff for a second. :laugh:

:231:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Was probably harder to record, if I have to guess. :p

I though you were Cliff for a second. :laugh:

All the more reason to hope for more cross-console porting a la Duck Hunt. :p

I'd love to see Arena Ferox on Wii U.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Mmmm....Hehehehehehahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Gant_Breakdown_3.gif

I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!

Oh, excuse for that, i was just so happy.:4pacman:

Happy for what you may ask? For finally upload the latest level i made! who is haaaaaard! I have do alot of retry for finally upload it. But it was worth it! Anyway, here the ID.

Bitshrum Plain

0B8C-0000-00C2-7F8A

But since i have upload 4 out the 5 level i fixed to do. I have still a little challenge if you are interested.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This happened about a week ago, most of the premiums were gifted by @Chucklehead Tom who ended up spending over $100 on 3 month premiums for about 20 users.
Wow, that's nice. I may sound a bit selfish but I think I deserve to have one, even though I have a Paypal account and cash, but the problem is I can't transfer my money to Paypal, Taiwan region users aren't allow to connect with bank accounts, only credit cards.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The thread's activity is at an all-time low. The thread only moves at about 5 pages/day now, compared to about about 11 pages/day a month back. :ohwell:

All the more reason to hope for more cross-console porting a la Duck Hunt. :p

I'd love to see Arena Ferox on Wii U.
The Duck Hunt stage was probably easier to port because of it's simple graphics.

Although yeah, I want to see Coliseum and Mario Galaxy on the 3DS too.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The thread's activity is at an all-time low. The thread only moves at about 5 pages/day now, compared to about about 11 pages/day a month back. :ohwell:

Yeah that's kinda sad. In fact, i was really suprised this morning to see only 2 pages have been made since i was sleeping. And i wasn't too late when i put off my computer. So yeah, :/ i think the NintenZone Social Thread is more popular than here now. So that's why there isn't alot of person. (Not the mention the stricter rules here and that all the shiposter have stopped or just don't come here anymore.)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 79883

Woah, I knew this thread was slow on weekends but not this much.
I known right?

Meanwhile, i am still waiting if someone is interest on the little challenge that i mentionned here.
Mmmm....Hehehehehehahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
View attachment 79878
I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!

Oh, excuse for that, i was just so happy.:4pacman:

Happy for what you may ask? For finally upload the latest level i made! who is haaaaaard! I have do alot of retry for finally upload it. But it was worth it! Anyway, here the ID.

Bitshrum Plain

0B8C-0000-00C2-7F8A

But since i have upload 4 out the 5 level i fixed to do. I have still a little challenge if you are interested.
But knowning my luck. I can dream probably. :/

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Just felt doing other news fpr spm (that implies Metal Shop X Metal Shop X because he's probabyl the one on the forum that loves spm the msot).

Lots of memory addresses was found and figured out. First, the cards, they are handled by 2 arrays. One is the quantity of the cards which is very stright forward: witht he order o their in game ID, there's jsut a byte saying how many you have of that card. Because of this, the array takes 256 bytes for just storing the quantity.

The one that might want you to have a drill on your head is the flags array. The fact that you have the name on the menu and the number of cards that you have is different, I think it has to do with the number that could be zero, byut won't display ????? in the menu. The confusing part is this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YgBugQTBrL_IW9EL9uuthqBfSAtFNSNeyAWjX0xAUVc/edit?usp=sharing

Unless you are acknoeledged in computers, I doubt you would understand the description at the top. Basically, the hex numbers are ID and the number on the left are the number of the slot in the array. it's 32 bytes because each byte can contain 8 flags, yes, these are bit flags and yes it's binairy.

The problem is jsut look at the number and the the first id.....urgh it's confusing.

So to hack a card, you ahve to look for its id, check in which group of the arraty that id is, check the byte slot that control the id and calculate the bit number to put that bit to 1......

yeah, we can do it, but let's jsut say there's effort involved when hacking a card.

But here's an interesting thing: the thing that can tell if you have infinite 3d is having at least one mario card. You don;t need to have it in the menu, you jsut need one of them at any time in the game. What this means is if you sell it (which the game WILL allow you), you actually loose infinite 3d.......just another flaw in the game imo.

For less complicated stuff, I found the angle offset and the pit floor number offset. here's an interesting thing: the flipside pit is floor 0 to 100 ad the flopside one is 100 to 201 (the 201 is the second shadoo room). Yes, this can allow me to go from first room to room 99.

But now let me show you THE thing that will serve a lot for testing:

Screenshot from 2015-10-24 19:27:01.png
Screenshot from 2015-10-24 19:34:14.png
Screenshot from 2015-10-24 20:19:51.png

Yep, after hours of Cheat engine scanning, I found a 3d mode flag and a render mode flag.

The 3d mode flag is siomple, it;s off when you are 2d,. anmd on if you are in 3d. You can force it to not get switched or you can change it which will manually flip......it basically does very weird stuff.

But to get a better idea of what these pics does, I found a render mode flag. This sets how the map is rendered. At 0, it just is the raw mode, it's the same as in 3d, but becayuse you can chnage it while in 2d, this allow to observe everything that happens in the map roguhly when in 2d. For example,, the second pic, you can clearly see I am not under the save block, but you can see I pushed it. At 1, it's the 2d mode and if you are in 3d mode, it jsut gives the weirdest map render I have ever seen (first pic). Finally, 2 is you can;t flip, but the map is flipped vertically.....what?

Anyway, these allows to observe more stuff for 3d, the onyl thing I need now is to lock the camera so i can switch to 3d mode with a 2d camera angle while the render falg is set to 0, this will allow full testing ont he thing :)

The beginning is a bit boring, but the end is worth it :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Just felt doing other news fpr spm (that implies Metal Shop X Metal Shop X because he's probabyl the one on the forum that loves spm the msot).

Lots of memory addresses was found and figured out. First, the cards, they are handled by 2 arrays. One is the quantity of the cards which is very stright forward: witht he order o their in game ID, there's jsut a byte saying how many you have of that card. Because of this, the array takes 256 bytes for just storing the quantity.

The one that might want you to have a drill on your head is the flags array. The fact that you have the name on the menu and the number of cards that you have is different, I think it has to do with the number that could be zero, byut won't display ????? in the menu. The confusing part is this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YgBugQTBrL_IW9EL9uuthqBfSAtFNSNeyAWjX0xAUVc/edit?usp=sharing

Unless you are acknoeledged in computers, I doubt you would understand the description at the top. Basically, the hex numbers are ID and the number on the left are the number of the slot in the array. it's 32 bytes because each byte can contain 8 flags, yes, these are bit flags and yes it's binairy.

The problem is jsut look at the number and the the first id.....urgh it's confusing.

So to hack a card, you ahve to look for its id, check in which group of the arraty that id is, check the byte slot that control the id and calculate the bit number to put that bit to 1......

yeah, we can do it, but let's jsut say there's effort involved when hacking a card.

But here's an interesting thing: the thing that can tell if you have infinite 3d is having at least one mario card. You don;t need to have it in the menu, you jsut need one of them at any time in the game. What this means is if you sell it (which the game WILL allow you), you actually loose infinite 3d.......just another flaw in the game imo.

For less complicated stuff, I found the angle offset and the pit floor number offset. here's an interesting thing: the flipside pit is floor 0 to 100 ad the flopside one is 100 to 201 (the 201 is the second shadoo room). Yes, this can allow me to go from first room to room 99.

But now let me show you THE thing that will serve a lot for testing:

View attachment 79893 View attachment 79894 View attachment 79895

Yep, after hours of Cheat engine scanning, I found a 3d mode flag and a render mode flag.

The 3d mode flag is siomple, it;s off when you are 2d,. anmd on if you are in 3d. You can force it to not get switched or you can change it which will manually flip......it basically does very weird stuff.

But to get a better idea of what these pics does, I found a render mode flag. This sets how the map is rendered. At 0, it just is the raw mode, it's the same as in 3d, but becayuse you can chnage it while in 2d, this allow to observe everything that happens in the map roguhly when in 2d. For example,, the second pic, you can clearly see I am not under the save block, but you can see I pushed it. At 1, it's the 2d mode and if you are in 3d mode, it jsut gives the weirdest map render I have ever seen (first pic). Finally, 2 is you can;t flip, but the map is flipped vertically.....what?

Anyway, these allows to observe more stuff for 3d, the onyl thing I need now is to lock the camera so i can switch to 3d mode with a 2d camera angle while the render falg is set to 0, this will allow full testing ont he thing :)

The beginning is a bit boring, but the end is worth it :)
Man.....This is so weird to see SPM like this....But at the same time. It look awesome!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Man.....This is so weird to see SPM like this....But at the same time. It look awesome!
the 2d rendwer in 3d mode is not, the wall are jsut verticall lines and there's a complete confusin int he perspective because far stuff can be actualy ver close, itr's a relaly weird render and it will take a while to know what it does really.

What interest me is how I hit objects in 2d mode with the 3d camera without grpahically even be close to them. I could be not touching a pipe and I could hit it and go over it, the game jsut teleprots me when I use it.....my theory so far is they expand the hitboxes pn the Z xaxis, but not cofnirmed.

Oh and you actually hve perspective issues for 2d only platform like the pit, IO played like this and it felt confusing......

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's why this thread should be 24/7 angst towards the lack of a ballot character revelation so far :4wario:
We just waiting Mickeal Jackson be reveal as the winner of the ballot. Come on, we known he is going to be the winner. And alot of person will talk about this.:4wario2:

Soul.

Soul. Soul.
The speculah section is finally getting closed down. Are you happy? :p
They also are a next door neighbour now.

Kinda sorta, yeah, if this means no more arguments then I'm quite happy with the outcome.
Also yes, I heard they'll be making a general DLC thread on this board.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I got the perfect way to move the thread
Melee is not a good game
:troll:
Totally, also. This is my reaction when people say that Melee is a "balanced" game.

37a.gif

I'm totally serious.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I like Brawl's a bit more. After all, not only did he yell the names of things at my face, but he also helped me with science. And that's always a plus.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
I think Melee is a perfectly good game but Idunno, it sure have a ton of problems with the balancing and honestly, Smash 4 is the better game imo.

aaaah how dare you i am so mad im going to write an angry letter to nitendo who is my unkel to ban u and youre be will sory

aw jeez man, like, do you have to? it was just only a opinion and i like, uh, nintendo games i guess

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If there's one thing I miss from Brawl aside :pt:, it's how when a character was selected with the Wiimote they made a jingle.

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
So last night I almost decided to rename myself "fedHead".

Thank God my common sense kicked in before I pressed confirm. :upsidedown:

The search for a new username continues...

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
May-lay? More like Nay-lay.

But the only reason I still play Melee sometimes is for the stages that didn't return in Smash 4.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My sister only plays Melee because of Pichu... she's 11.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I think Melee is a perfectly good game but Idunno, it sure have a ton of problems with the balancing and honestly, Smash 4 is the better game imo.

aw jeez man, like, do you have to? it was just only a opinion and i like, uh, nintendo games i guess
Listen Danny you cant just, ueeeeh mess with peoples favorites like that Danny people are, are really attached to this stuff you know

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So last night I almost decided to rename myself "fedHead".

Thank God my common sense kicked in before I pressed confirm. :upsidedown:

The search for a new username continues...
That name sounds like a short form of Federal Head. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Melee will be always for me a game a little too praised for what it is. But it's still a good game, don't get me wrong on that.

Brief! For talking about something else, how do you think we talk about SMM.....

"Everyone go to the door"

...No wait guys! I swear we can talk about it! Don't leave me alone!.....

"Everyone his gone"

kristoph1-pounds(c).gif

God damnit you all.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Melee will be always for me a game a little too praised for what it is. But it's still a good game, don't get me wrong on that.

Brief! For talking about something else, how do you think we talk about SMM.....

"Everyone his gone"

View attachment 79907
God damnit you all.
I'm still here, Sakura.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

"Everyone his gone"

View attachment 79907
God damnit you all.
Why don't you create a SMM thread in the NintenZone?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why don't you create a SMM thread in the NintenZone?

There is already one in the Mario Zone in the NintenZone. I have in fact posted my level and i haven't get any feedback since the first and last time i posted in this thread.

I guess i'm not a lucky guy on those thing.
I honestly dunno what that is.
Super Mario Maker, you known, that recent game with a plumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom