• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Ah Titan Tails, that one transformation that led fans into thinking that the writers were litrerally pulling things out of their ***es at the time. There's a reason that even the most hardcore of Tails fans hates this form.

I swear it's like the writers were inspired by the many muscle art of Tails on the Internet and though, "Hey! Fans want a larger and stronger Tails. So why not make that a new universal transformation?". And thus the scariest thing since Realistic 2006 Eggman was born.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
The third panel speaks to me in a deep emotional level
View attachment 78521
The depth and simple complex minimalist details on it captures the fear and trauma of that stick dude
My life in a nutshell summed up by that one picture
--
Screenshot_2015-10-16-22-43-19-1.png

Bluevengers assemble. :yeahboi: Together we fight as one. Bluevengers here we come. Together we fight as one...
BLUEVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Shocking sceret: Despite blue being my favourite colour, I prefer being on Red Team in Multiplayer games.
Also I prefer Red Team in Red vs Blue.

Don't shoot me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How do you know that it's the third panel?
Perhaps the "3rd panel" is actually just a representation of multiple floors of a building as the first panel!
Can you prove your panel's existence?
Does it truly exist?
How can panels can be real if your comics aren't real?

:4jadensmith:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Shocking sceret: Despite blue being my favourite colour, I prefer being on Red Team in Multiplayer games.

Don't shoot me.
*Picks up camera*
*Takes Picture*
Sorry.
I shot you.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello here....Oh wait. Wrong thread, it's the Disco Room here. Not the Social Thread.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

Don't shoot me.
tumblr_lx8mavnu3D1qaofjc.gif

You better watch that mouth of yours partner. You'll get yourself exiled if you speak of such blasphemy. Here in the Happy Happiest Club blue is our way of life. Blue is everywhere. From the color of the sky to the water that we drink. There's just no escaping it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
View attachment 78525
You better watch that mouth of yours partner. You'll get yourself exiled if you speak of such blasphemy. Here in the Happy Happiest Club blue is our way of life. Blue is everywhere. From the color of the sky to the water that we drink. There's just no escaping it.
The water I drink is colourless.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
View attachment 78525
I read that as "from the color of the drink to the water that we sky"
Maybe I should get to sleep.
Pokemon Snap is great FPS/Rail Shooter.

Also Red>Blue in Pokemon.
And now I have evidence.
With this picture I have taken.
Of you.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
got another 100 or so words done before i got writers block. now i think i can go to sleep. good night peeps.

D

Deleted member

Bluevengers assemble. :yeahboi: Together we fight as one. Bluevengers here we come. Together we fight as one...
BLUEVENGERS ASSEMBLE!
Bluevengers? Perhaps I should do a remake of that Expendables image.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Really talk, now that almost everyone is blue. Well for someone like me who have got premium since some month. I don't really feel....."special" i will say?

But oh well, your premium problably last only 3 month. With me it's one year. So i will be the last one to dance.:awesome:
I will wait my Finest Hour.:evil:

That's remind me that you never put me on that image. Now you known what to do.:smirk:

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

So basically like this then just replace the faces.
Dibs on being the Scarlet Witch or should I say the Turquoise Witch. :awesome:
Yup. Just made my first cheesy pun. Whoo hoo.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I have to be Cap because I said so.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! If Flight have to take my face for this image. I need to find a good picture for that.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! If Flight have to take my face for this image. I need to find a good picture for that.
If I were to be in that picture, my "face" should be Mario's face.:4mario: No reason at all. Okay maybe one.*coughhusbandocough* I just like imagining myself with a stache sometimes. :awesome:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Ugh, man..

Homecoming was tiring to say the least. First, classes were around 10 minutes shorter and we cut out our break period. Then the Pep Rally was outside and an hour long in the Texas heat. THEN my Mom was helping decorating and setup for the dance, so I didn't get home to change for the Football game (Silky shorts and long socks to go under the Band uniform) and eat until 45 minutes before we had to be there, 15-30 of which I needed to use at the premise to get set up. THEN there's the usual Friday night stuff switch the 3-4 hour game and performing the Halftime show, except now we had to wear uniforms for the whole first half of the game. INCLUDING THE HOMECOMING STUFF.THEN right after the game I have to walk back up with all my stuff and get changed for the dance that I had to go to besides not wanting to or having a date because above mentioned Mom helped set it up and has to work as a chaperone there until it ended at 12:30 at night. I didn't get a choice in the matter.

But you know what helps? (Besides the fact that I did have fun at a lot of it post-school)

I think I just took the best shower of my life.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If I were to be in that picture, my "face" should be Mario's face.:4mario: No reason at all. Okay maybe one.*coughhusbandocough* I just like imagining myself with a stache sometimes. :awesome:
If i should pute a "Face". I will put this.
180px-CountBleck.png
This.
Alice03.jpg
Or this.
HNI_0093.JPG
Or Flight can just take my avatar i guess.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
I guess I'll be one of those nameless robots in the background. Slap Dedede's face on one and call it a day.

Oh, and in case anyone cares, I made this from the mario maker costume.
Adorable 8-bitty goodness

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I guess I'll be one of those nameless robots in the background. Slap Dedede's face on one and call it a day.

Oh, and in case anyone cares, I made this from the mario maker costume.
Adorable 8-bitty goodness
If you want, i can prank you.:4diddy:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Since I'm ending my part-time retail job tomorrow due to having another full time job, I'd like to use my rewards points on getting something. Should I use all of it to get these headphones, or should I use most of it on Majora's Mask 3D and let the rest of the points go to waste?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah. Prank someone who actually posts often. :p
The problem is that those person that post more often will probably be blue after i prank them. So i prefer to use on a victim that i known that will last.:evil: And now, excpeteted if your going to do a draw 4 me. I am going to prank you!

WOOSH!!!!
"Run at the door"

Last edited:

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
The problem is that those person that post more often will probably be blue after i prank them. So i prefer to use on a victim that i known that will last.:evil: And now, excpeteted if your going to do a draw 4 me. I am going to prank you!

WOOSH!!!!
"Run at the door"
Oh noooo... my name is going to be purple. Whatever will I do? :dizzy:

Also,
And now, excpeteted if your going to do a draw 4 me
What do you mean? Are you talking about that Count Alice drawing? Or is this a request for a new drawing?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh noooo... my name is going to be purple. Whatever will I do? :dizzy:

Also,

What do you mean? Are you talking about that Count Alice drawing? Or is this a request for a new drawing?
But..but...A purple name is horrible to have!:4charizard:

Also, i was half serious, half joking when saying this. I mean, it will be cool if you do a new draw for me. But if you don't want. Well it's no. So it's entirerily up to you.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
But..but...A purple name is horrible to have!:4charizard:

Also, i was half serious, half joking when saying this. I mean, it will be cool if you do a new draw for me. But if you don't want. Well it's no. So it's entirerily up to you.
Sure, I'll make something for you! I'm a little busy this weekend though, but I might be able to get started sunday.
The question is... what do you want me to make you? I'm not a psychic. :p

[URGE TO GIVE FREEMIUM RISING]
Nah I think I'm done for a while. I've already spent waaay too much money on freemiums.
Use that money for better things. Like hats. Virtual hats.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sure, I'll make something for you! I'm a little busy this weekend though, but I might be able to get started sunday.
The question is... what do you want me to make you? I'm not a psychic. :p

Use that money for better things. Like hats. Virtual hats.
What i want? Uh......That's a good question, let me see......OHHHHHHH!!!.......Well...This one!
Marsa.jpeg
There is other one that i would like but this draw is one i feel need some love. Also, for the color, the armor is mostly white, but if you want a better idea for the color you have to choose. Take this two image.

This two character are the one that inspired me for this draw. So their overall color are the same. I hope it help you.

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
What i want? Uh......That's a good question, let me see......OHHHHHHH!!!.......Well...This one!
There is other one that i would like but this draw is one i feel need some love. Also, for the color, the armor is mostly white, but if you want a better idea for the color you have to choose. Take this two image.

This two character are the one that inspired me for this draw. So their overall color are the same. I hope it help you.
I should test out my drawing ability again sometime, I haven't done so in quite a while. I ask my sister to draw cool stuff for me instead, but her tablet is being repaired and I have to wait even longer for my requests T_T

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I should test out my drawing ability again sometime, I haven't done so in quite a while. I ask my sister to draw cool stuff for me instead, but her tablet is being repaired and I have to wait even longer for my requests T_T
I have do this draw since 2 or 3 days. And frankly, even tough it was hard because i haven't do draw since awhile. I am still happy about the result. But i will be even more happy when i will see my character do by someone better than me. :)

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258

Nice design.

This'll definitely be a fun one to draw. And it'll be a good experience for lighting and shading metals.
And just so I can get more references, what's the name of the girl under Samus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom