• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I FOUND SOMETHING BETTER THAN GREG EVANESCENCE

"Greg's palms are spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti There's vomit on Greg's spaghetti already: mom's spaghetti Greg's nervous, but on the surface Greg looks calm spaghetti To drop spaghetti, but Greg keeps on spaghetti What Greg wrote down, the whole crowd goes spaghetti Greg opens his mouth but spaghetti won't come out Greg's choking, how? Everybody's joking now The spaghetti's run out, time's up, over - blaow! Snap back to spaghetti, oh! - there goes gravity Oh - there goes spaghetti, Greg choked Greg's so mad, but he won't Give up spaghetti nope, Greg won't have it Greg knows, his whole back's to these ropes It don't matter, Greg's dope"

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Holy **** I never thought disarming virtual bombs would be so tense...
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is really fun.
Though if you have friends like mine, you're better off cheating and playing solo.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So apparently, making a new 3D Chibi Robo wouldn't be considered child friendly according to Nintendo. Though we are talking about a little robot in a family where a child has to deal with parents "breaking up" or solving the problems of the other dysfunctional toys (one with an unhealthy obsession with nectar and going into withdrawal whenever he doesn't get it).

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/10/17/nintendo-a-3d-chibi-robo-wouldnt-have-been-kid-friendly/

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
and thus,the Blue Pillar Men awakened and posed in order to show off their blue manlyness

on another note, it is 18 minutes till midnight in Mississippi. debating whether or not i should do the other half the essay right now.

D

Deleted member

"Greg's palms are spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti There's vomit on Greg's spaghetti already: mom's spaghetti Greg's nervous, but on the surface Greg looks calm spaghetti To drop spaghetti, but Greg keeps on spaghetti What Greg wrote down, the whole crowd goes spaghetti Greg opens his mouth but spaghetti won't come out Greg's choking, how? Everybody's joking now The spaghetti's run out, time's up, over - blaow! Snap back to spaghetti, oh! - there goes gravity Oh - there goes spaghetti, Greg choked Greg's so mad, but he won't Give up spaghetti nope, Greg won't have it Greg knows, his whole back's to these ropes It don't matter, Greg's dope"
Okay, I know you're talking about something else, but is that some kind of secret House reference? :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've always thought I was an introvert but lately I've really been wanting someone's company

I dunno what's up with that

D

Deleted member

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/10/16/crunchyroll-is-now-on-the-original-wii/

Some of you may know this already, but here I go. Why would you release an application for a console that's literally no longer supported? This gives me the same feeling I had back when YouTube released its application for the console right after Wii U launched.

I do know the Wii sold a lot and has had a huge install base, but still.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

Spaghetti is delicious. I prefer it over any other type of pasta.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Some of you may know this already, but here I go. Why would you release an application for a console that's literally no longer supported? This gives me the same feeling I had back when YouTube released its application for the console right after Wii U launched.

I got notified that in an email today from Crunchyroll.
It seemed like they were self-aware of the situation making jokes (kind of) about it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Well.... now I can watch the new season of Sailor Moon Trainreck---I mean Crystal on my good ol Wii

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Just think about the children. How would they feel when exposed to the idea of Pokemon being in relationships with humans? This goes against the laws of the natural order and we shall not tolerate more Pokemon/Human relationships. May I remind you of what happened when Ridley thought it was a good idea to breed with Samus?

Oh god, the things that were once Google image searched can now never be unseen.

Luig

Confused
TH demo ended a few minutes ago. :(
But it was amazing! I'll be back to it tomorrow.
I also see someone witha nightmare inducing sonic costume pic?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Infinite fun, but at what price... what price can antone for my sins...
All you have to do is sell your soul to Mephiles the Dark and you will experience infinite fun like never before. But don't be fooled, you would eventually become bait to the Iblis Trigger if you aren't careful with that infinite fun.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
All you have to do is sell your soul to Mephiles the Dark and you will experience infinite fun like never before. But don't be fooled, you would eventually become bait to the Iblis Trigger if you aren't careful with that infinite fun.
What if Sonic kisses me back to life or something

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So Payday 2 added a "crate" system similar to TF2 and CS:Go where you can earn safes and pay for drills to open them and get cosmetic skins.
Cosmetic Skins that BOOST YOUR STATS.
To make it even worse, a lot of guns were nerfed. So basically you now have to pay for a chance to be able to get your firepower back to what it used to be.
And the cherry on top of the cake: the developers promised they would never do this.
Applauses. My faith in the AAA industry dies more and more every day.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
As frightening as this looks, it's still a better transformation than Titan Tails.
Ah Titan Tails, that one transformation that led fans into thinking that the writers were litrerally pulling things out of their ***es at the time. There's a reason that even the most hardcore of Tails fans hates this form.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@Taiko no Professor Layton
And so ends my 4th play session of Persona 4.
I've improved many S Links, including Justice, Sun, Strength, Temperance, Hermit, Magician, and Priestess.
Current Personas on hand are: Jack Frost, Ippon-Datara, Cu Sith, Archangel, Eligor, Phoenix (Of the non-Wright variety), and Yomotsu-Shikome.
I completed several quests, and got decently far in Kanji's dungeon/Bathhouse
Current date is April 28th.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ah Titan Tails, that one transformation that led fans into thinking that the writers were litrerally pulling things out of their ***es at the time. There's a reason that even the most hardcore of Tails fans hates this form.

The third panel speaks to me in a deep emotional level
ahhhhh.PNG

The depth and simple complex minimalist details on it captures the fear and trauma of that stick dude

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The third panel speaks to me in a deep emotional level
View attachment 78521
The depth and simple complex minimalist details on it captures the fear and trauma of that stick dude
How do you know that it's the third panel?
Perhaps the "3rd panel" is actually just a representation of multiple floors of a building as the first panel!
Can you prove your panel's existence?
Does it truly exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom