• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
BlueX BlueX
Well i have do a good part of my dialogue, so here it is!

Zelox: ....ZzZz

Marsa: Hey....

Zelox: ...ZzzzzZz..

Marsa: ....Hey!....

Zelox: zzZzzzzZ.....

Marsa: HEY!!!!

Zelox: AHHHHHHH! What his happening?!

Marsa: It's happening that your a sleeping not in your bed! Your are probably completely cold now!

Zelox: Ah uh... No i'm fine. I'm feeling normal actually...In fact, i am don't feeling cold at all.

Marsa: Humpf! Your bad at lying! Here, let me see.

Zelox: Hey! Don't touch me!

Marsa: ......No, you're not lying...You are in perfect form in fact!

Zelox: See! I'm normal, there is nothing to worry about.

Marsa: .....If you say so. Ok, sorry about that.

Zelox: Sorry about what?

Marsa: That i don't trusted you. But really, i was worried that you get cold here.

Zelox: Ah uh....Yeah.

Marsa: But you really need to sleep in a bed however! You are like a zombie! Even without see it, i can feel that you are tired.

Zelox: Huuu..You think? Venos say that i am not serious enough and that i'm really stupid sometime for a genius. But, even tough he is kinda right. I prefer to use my energy on little thing. And i prefer think always positively.

Marsa: So...Why you're feeling so tired? It is because of our fight? You seemed normal before.

Zelox: No no, it's just.... Something. Sorry i can't say what it is.

Marsa: ... Well OK. I have also my secret so i'm not going to force you to say your secret.
So what do you think? It's not finish of course.
That is very good! What do you think will happen next?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That is very good! What do you think will happen next?
Really thank you! >_< For what will happen next. Marsa is going to explain her past and how she become blindless and explain her situation. With Zelox explaining who he is after. But that, it will be in the next episode of The Heart of Ice.:4yoshi:

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
About what?
The only news I've heard recently is that Triforce Heroes is gonna have region locked multiplayer, but I dunno if that's new or related to what you're askin'.
Trifore Heroes having region locked multiplayer. That sounds kind of interesting. I didn't really expect much news anyway.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
About what?
The only news I've heard recently is that Triforce Heroes is gonna have region locked multiplayer, but I dunno if that's new or related to what you're askin'.
In other words, no, nothing happened that Cliff wants to hear.

either he talking about a Direct or the ballot

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, i am gonig to bed now. It's really late here, i hope when i woke up that i will get some star on SMM. I really need it if i want to upload more level. But excepteted that, on those last word. Good night everybody!:4pacman:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Got a new amiibo today! Can you guess what it is?

I'll give you a hint:

Now if I can get my hands on a :4littlemac: amiibo, I'll die a happy man when it comes to Smash series amiibo.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Pikmin 4 needs to be officially officially announced first and not casually like Miyamoto did. 'Oh yeah, Pikmin 4 is almost done.'
Then they can delay it.

Really though, I still can't believe that rumor is real..

Got a new amiibo today! Can you guess what it is?

I'll give you a hint:

Now if I can get my hands on a :4littlemac: amiibo, I'll die a happy man when it comes to Smash series amiibo.
Pikachu?

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Well, I sure had a nice day at the beach today. I don't even mind that some mosquitoes bited me and I cut my foot a little while swimming.
After all, no pain no gain :4pacman:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That feeling when you block an insignificant and annoying individual for the first time in years: So good.

And I can see why Kamiya does this for a living on his Twitter page. If you have no time for X idiots, ban them like a boss.

D

Deleted member

That feeling when you block an insignificant and annoying individual for the first time in years: So good.

And I can see why Kamiya does this for a living on his Twitter page. If you have no time for X idiots, ban them like a boss.
Geez, don't get me started on that. I have encountered lots of annoying people over the past five years and successfully managed to distance myself from them.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl

Too bad it's nigh impossible to "block" people in real life. There's one jack a** that I want out of my life forever.

:007:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yup, sitting on a Toys 'R' Us shelf calling me to get it.
Well actually I wasn't talking about the amiibo
Too bad it's nigh impossible to "block" people in real life. There's one jack a** that I want out of my life forever.

:007:
Its posable It call Murde-oh you mean thats bad? Well never mind then

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Geez, don't get me started on that. I have encountered lots of annoying people over the past five years and successfully managed to distance myself from them.
I know that feel, bro. When on the Internet, there's a high chance that you would run into plenty of trolls or those who are looking for a free insult. So instead of wasting your time with those fools, press that special Block function on their page so that you would never see them again.

And now I know why Kamiya acts the way he does since he deals with these guys on a daily basis. Some legitimately ask dumb questions while others think they would look so cool insulting a popular director. But we can all thank the creators of these communities that such a function even exist on most of them.

D

Deleted member

I know that feel, bro. When on the Internet, there's a high chance that you would run into plenty of trolls or those who are looking for a free insult. So instead of wasting your time with those fools, press that special Block function on their page so that you would never see them again.

And now I know why Kamiya acts the way he does since he deals with these guys on a daily basis. Some legitimately ask dumb questions while others think they would look so cool insulting a popular director. But we can all thank the creators of these communities that such a function even exist on most of them.
If we're really discussing about blocked users, I have nine people blocked on this one application. Couldn't stand them, and after a bunch of childish, silly arguments, I decided to stay away from said people and move on. Since all they did was just complain about something that absolutely doesn't require attention in any way whatsoever and isn't even important in the first place.. I had no reason to keep them added. I mean, come on, it can't be a big deal for them. That's like saying they spend most of their time on the Internet and that it's their "life". And you know what? I'm glad I removed them.

And thank goodness that button exists. That way Kamiya won't have to deal with *********.

D

Deleted member

No joke, that sounds like mostly anyone I come across
I see. Those nine people were complaining about my Skype status messages last year. Rather than making it a big deal, look:

There is a reason why these two buttons exist. To hide updates you find as "annoying" or anything of the like. I seriously can't understand people sometimes...

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Got a cavity filled. The actual filling process wasn't bad at all.

The numbing agent, however. . .

Well, it's probably better than if I hadn't had it, but ehhhhhhhhh.........
I had a cavity filled a few months ago, I feel you.

It's like your entire left cheek just disappears.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well it is a nice sunny day now... pretty ironic considering the hailstorm that slammed me
I read the news of 1.1.2 coming out soon, and I haven't updated my game yet, so Im thinking to skip 1.1.1.... inb4 I can't do that.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I had a cavity filled once.
I got a newfound appreciation of feeling all of my face.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I had a cavity filled a few months ago, I feel you.

It's like your entire left cheek just disappears.
I had $16,000 worth work done to my teeth about 5 years ago (Only cost me $8000 after insurance).

Several root canals, 3 or 4 fillings, all my wisdom teeth removed, and 2 bridges.

Moral of the story... brush your teeth when you're young. Don't wait until your teenage years like I did :'(

D

Deleted member

I had a cavity filled once.
I got a newfound appreciation of feeling all of my face.
I remember when I got my wisdom teeth pulled.
That was a fun day of "oh god what is wrong with my face".
I had $16,000 worth work done to my teeth about 5 years ago (Only cost me $8000 after insurance).

Several root canals, 3 or 4 fillings, all my wisdom teeth removed, and 2 bridges.

Moral of the story... brush your teeth when you're young. Don't wait until your teenage years like I did :'(
Having your wisdom teeth pulled is unavoidable in most situations where they need to though, and it rarely has to do with proper teeth care. Mine were impacted, for example, so I had to get them removed to avoid pain and possible long-term tooth damage. Same thing goes for bridges, sometimes it's just the way your mouth is.
The fillings and root canals are all your fault though but I'm sure all of us had or will have had at least 1 cavity in our lifetimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's gonna be a new Justice League series on TV soon. I hope it doesn't get cancelled after 2 seasons like Young Justice. And that it's actually good of course.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I remember when I got my wisdom teeth pulled.
That was a fun day of "oh god what is wrong with my face".

Having your wisdom teeth pulled is unavoidable in most situations where they need to though, and it rarely has to do with proper teeth care. Mine were impacted, for example, so I had to get them removed to avoid pain and possible long-term tooth damage. Same thing goes for bridges, sometimes it's just the way your mouth is.
The fillings and root canals are all your fault though but I'm sure all of us had or will have had at least 1 cavity in our lifetimes though.
Mine was one of the rare cases where they grew in just fine lol. The only reason we had to remove them was because they all had bad cavities! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom