• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh nonsense. Everyone knows Ganondorf is the far superior of the two. Falcon goes around racing in puny little cars. What does Ganon do? Take over Hyrule in his spare time.

D

Deleted member

I've heard of the new Surface and Lumia devices, the new Band, and all that stuff. Pretty cool.

Oh, but wait, we aren't talking about that.

So anyways, how are you all? Looks like nothing much is happening here.

Last edited by a moderator:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Oh hey, I'm not pranked anymore! Yay!
Have I always been a Smash Lord? I don't remember what my title used to be. :lol:
I never figured out who pranked me so I'm just gonna blame Bluehaven Bluehaven (even though she went blue after I was pranked...irrelevant detail). :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh hey, I'm not pranked anymore! Yay!
Have I always been a Smash Lord? I don't remember what my title used to be. :lol:
I never figured out who pranked me so I'm just gonna blame Bluehaven Bluehaven (even though she went blue after I was pranked...irrelevant detail). :p
You were a Smash Ace, then got pranked, and are now a Smash Lord.

I for one am obsessed, though.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Found something on the webs...
Guess from which Videogame franchises these fonts/symbols belong to.
A shoulder tap to anyone who gets all of them right.

View attachment 76782
I can see Minecraft, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Star Fox, Warioware, and Mario on the first Row.
I see Yoshi, Street Fighter, Half-Life, Tetris, and Ghost Trick on the 2nd row. (The R at the end is familiar, but I can't remember what it's from...[It looks similar to the R in Sonic R, but it isn't...)
I think row 3 contains Guitar Hero, Sonic, Left4Dead, Pikmin, GTA, Pokemon, Portal, Rayman, and Mortal Kombat.
Row 4 has Pacman, TLoZ, Contra, and Donkey Kong Country Returns.
And Row 5 has SMash, Kirby, Layton, and the Sims.

That's all I could spot.

There are a lot that look familiar, but I can't pinpoint them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh, okay. Thanks! :)

Honestly, I'm not a fan of that title. The other titles like Smash Hero, Smash Ace, and Smash Lord all sound cooler than that Smash Obsessed.
Yeah, it kind of sounds dull. How about "Smash Professional"? I suck at coming up with names, titles, and the like.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Smash Obsessed sound like something you need a therapist for to me
I agree. Maybe it's a conspiracy to make buying Premium seem more appealing. After all that posting on Smashboards, that terrible title will be the tipping point to convince you to buy Premium. :p
On a somewhat related note, I've been using the word "conspiracy" in a lot of my posts recently. I should stop doing that. :urg:

Yeah, it kind of sounds dull. How about "Smash Professional"? I suck at coming up with names, titles, and the like.
I like that name. :) I was thinking something like Smash Veteran or Smash Guru. It needs to be something that implies the user is experienced in my opinion.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Talk about user titles? Well i'm good with the one i have. "Mega Man Zero 2 in the way!" is a good title in my opinion.
kappa.png

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey now. What's wrong with the Smash Obsessed title? There's nothing wrong with a little obsession over.... Smashing!

Sorry not sorry

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What does that mean, anyway? What is it in the way of? Or is it supposed to mean "On" the way?
It means that it's coming to invade Smashboards. I'd recommend boarding up your windows and using any means necessary for defense.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What does that mean, anyway? What is it in the way of? Or is it supposed to mean "On" the way?
That's mean that i am playing Mega Man Zero 2 for now. "In the way" is meaning that i haven't finish it but i am working on it. (Also, i have upload my last level on SMM. Now, i have to wait.:ganondorf:)

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
If somebody ever accumulates 100,000 posts, their title should change to, "Go Outside!" as a reference to Smash.
:troll:

D

Deleted member

I like that name. :) I was thinking something like Smash Veteran or Smash Guru. It needs to be something that implies the user is experienced in my opinion.
"Smash Veteran" is the one that makes the most sense out of the two.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm hesitating if i should write something on my fiction. It's kinda late here, what i should do guys?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I'm hesitating if i should write something on my fiction. It's kinda late here, what i should do guys?
Hm. I think it could be too late but you could write some of the beginning.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
According to steam, I've spent 430 hours, mostly this spring and summer, playing spore

Admittedly some of that is probably leaving the game idle as I do other stuff...

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
About to finish and upload my final level until I get more stars :/

random question. Do you all think its possable to go deaf from a major sinus cold?
Not sure, I've heard it's possible to go blind from a sinus plug....the pressure build up can stop blood flow to the eyes or it blocks the ability to lubricate the eyes. I don't remember.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hm. I think it could be too late but you could write some of the beginning.
Well i have 3 idea of dialogue between different character. Here a little description for all.

1:
Sulesse and Saterna

This dialogue will show the character of Saterna and especially Sulesse. Sulesse is the "comic-relief" of the series. Has he always do joke and his generally not hepful at all in fight due to him being very weak. But contrary to some bad comic relief here and there. Sulesse show that he isn't really happy of his condition. And that it's actually a pain for his existence. This dialogue would be the easiest of the bunch.

2:
Zelax and the Red Titan

This dialogue will show the character of Zelax and the Red Titan. For me, those 2 character are the hardest to understand in their motivation. They seem always not serious on thing that they should be and seem to hide something more deep behind their smiles. Zelax have actually good motivation but the Red Titan seem always like a Joker. Always thinking behind his evil smiles. This dialogue would be hard to write. But very rewarding if i done it right.

3:
Zelox and Marsa

This dialogue will show the character of Zelox and Marsa. Zelox his the main protagonist of the series. So he is the one who the story his the most focus. So i feel like that show him could guess how my story will be for others peoples. As like others character, he seem simple at first but he is more interesting in his developpement. Marsa is the main female protagonist of the series. She is a master of art martial despite being blind. Thanks to her hard training, she is more simple than others character but she isn't bland or anything like that. This dialogue could show how 2 character in the begin of my story would talk to them.

So yeah, now. It's your choice!

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well i have 3 idea of dialogue between different character. Here a little description for all.

1:
Sulesse and Saterna

This dialogue will show the character of Saterna and especially Sulesse. Sulesse is the "comic-relief" of the series. Has he always do joke and his generally not hepful at all in fight due to him being very weak. But contrary to some bad comic relief here and there. Sulesse show that he isn't really happy of his condition. And that it's actually a pain for his existence. This dialogue would be the easiest of the bunch,

2:
Zelax and the Red Titan

This dialogue will show the character of Zelax and the Red Titan. For me, those 2 character are the hardest to understand in their motivation. They seem always not serious on thing that they should be and seem to hide something more deep behind their smiles. Zelax have actually good motivation but the Red Titan seem always like a Joker. Always thinking behind his evil smiles. This dialogue would be hard to write. But very rewarding if i done it right.

3:
Zelox and Marsa

This dialogue will show the character of Zelox and Marsa. Zelox his the main protagonist of the series. So he is the one who the story his the most focus. So i feel like that show him could guess how my story will be for others peoples. As like others character, he seem simple at first but he is more interesting in his developpement. Marsa is the main female protagonist of the series. She is a master of art martial despite being blind. Thanks to her hard training, she is more simple than others character but she isn't bland or anything like that. This dialogue could show how 2 character in the begin of my story would talk to them

So yeah, now. It's your choice!
I think option 3 is very good IMO.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Got a cavity filled. The actual filling process wasn't bad at all.

The numbing agent, however. . .

Well, it's probably better than if I hadn't had it, but ehhhhhhhhh.........

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think option 3 is very good IMO.
Zelox and Marsa so? OK, i will begin to write a little. Because it's begin to be really late here, my eye are closing now, lol.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
It is really foggy outside as of right now. :eek:

How is everyone? I am not sure what to do.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
BlueX BlueX
Well i have do a good part of my dialogue, so here it is!

Zelox: ....ZzZz

Marsa: Hey....

Zelox: ...ZzzzzZz..

Marsa: ....Hey!....

Zelox: zzZzzzzZ.....

Marsa: HEY!!!!

Zelox: AHHHHHHH! What his happening?!

Marsa: It's happening that your a sleeping not in your bed! Your are probably completely cold now!

Zelox: Ah uh... No i'm fine. I'm feeling normal actually...In fact, i am don't feeling cold at all.

Marsa: Humpf! Your bad at lying! Here, let me see.

Zelox: Hey! Don't touch me!

Marsa: ......No, you're not lying...You are in perfect form in fact!

Zelox: See! I'm normal, there is nothing to worry about.

Marsa: .....If you say so. Ok, sorry about that.

Zelox: Sorry about what?

Marsa: That i don't trusted you. But really, i was worried that you get cold here.

Zelox: Ah uh....Yeah.

Marsa: But you really need to sleep in a bed however! You are like a zombie! Even without see it, i can feel that you are tired.

Zelox: Huuu..You think? Venos say that i am not serious enough and that i'm really stupid sometime for a genius. But, even tough he is kinda right. I prefer to use my energy on little thing. And i prefer think always positively.

Marsa: So...Why you're feeling so tired? It is because of our fight? You seemed normal before.

Zelox: No no, it's just.... Something. Sorry i can't say what it is.

Marsa: ... Well OK. I have also my secret so i'm not going to force you to say your secret.
So what do you think? It's not finish of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom