• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

okay, so now they finally want to release the New 3DS. Nintendo pls, you said your market didn't need that before.

Also I want the new handheld to be shown because new handheld hype. What's not to love. pls don't tell me "but they just released the New 3DS!!" no. that's a revision. It's not a big thing.

D

Deleted member

okay, so now they finally want to release the New 3DS. Nintendo pls, you said your market didn't need that before.

Also I want the new handheld to be shown because new handheld hype. What's not to love. pls don't tell me "but they just released the New 3DS!!" no. that's a revision. It's not a big thing.
It's more of a limited edition kind of thing though.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
i dont see why not.

could have one of those... fantasy styled home things with the giant tree in the center and then the rooms go upppp til the top of the tree.

that sounds really awesome
I am really tempted to get Happy Home Designer now

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Think I've finally found a process to work with when colorising my artwork. Still needs its style developing, but I've been struggling to find a process for months.

Nonetheless, here's Mavis Vermillion.

upload_2015-8-31_23-37-53.png

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Think I've finally found a process to work with when colorising my artwork. Still needs its style developing, but I've been struggling to find a process for months.

View attachment 71092
The style looks vaguely Disney-ish.

I wish I could say anything other than that it looks nice.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That's the first time I've seen the roster/rooster typo in a long time.

That brings me back.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Very good! I never knew you watched Fairy Tail!
I've only been reading the manga recently. I'm not as much of a fan of it as I first was, but it's still decent.

Mavis is one of my new favorite characters, after reading her backstory. Next to Gajeel.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
That's the first time I've seen the roster/rooster typo in a long time.

That brings me back.
I make so many bad typos all the time. :(

pls no

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Fight me anyway!

I could give you some pointers. I used to main Marth.
I don't really play Marth in Smash 4 anymore because he is bad but i guess il still play him for now.
In Dutch you would be right. Rooster is the Dutch word for roster. :p

What is happening to me right now.

Last edited:
S

Silver_1357

I don't really play Marth in Smash 4 anymore because he is bad but i guess il still play him for now.
Dude. Just because a character you loved got nerfed, doesn't mean you can use some other things to your advantage.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

View attachment 71092
*dies inside because you draw 10 times better then I ever will*

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
So there's a big storm going on and the power in my house went out, while I was doing homework. I got kind of irritated, so sat down and started playing my 3DS.

About an hour later, the power came back on, and I yelled "YES!"

...Then I realized I had to finish my homework. :c

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

View attachment 71092
Say, I had a question to ask you about art (mostly tips and recommendations).
I've been trying to get into traditional art myself, it's just the problem is I'm not that very good. So I was wondering if you know some tips to help get better at art.

T

Trick or Treat

Would anyone like to play some Smash? This will likely be the last time for a while as I am not bringing the Wii U to the new place.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
*dies inside because you draw 10 times better then I ever will*
*dies from the overtly positive comment*

I wasn't as good as I currently am when I started university. Hell, I didn't draw nearly as much as I should've until during my 2nd year. So I'm still learning. Hell, that's why I'm doing a Masters degree. I don't think I'm good enough yet.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Dude. Just because a character you loved got nerfed, doesn't mean you can use some other things to your advantage.
Room is ready to join....

Would anyone like to play some Smash? This will likely be the last time for a while as I am not bringing the Wii U to the new place.
I will play after Silver.

R.I.P Miracle's Wii U

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom