• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What is ya'lls favorite Cruel Smash record? I had one where I killed 7 of them with Ganondorf, and when I was about to die I side-B one of them and took him with me... It was glorious.
I killed about 20 of them by just going psycho with Meta Knight
AndthentheupdatekilledthereplayIsaved

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You could always start with Easy and then when you're confident enough go on Normal.
Acually I think I did beat Normal, I havent touched it in such a long time
What is ya'lls favorite Cruel Smash record? I had one where I killed 7 of them with Ganondorf, and when I was about to die I side-B one of them and took him with me... It was glorious.
I got enough to get Duck Hunt aaaand... thats when I stopped:substitute:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I beat 23 as Lucario by being a cheater and dodging into the side of the stage while backthrowing any Miis that approached me.

Don't ask me to replicate it, it was a fluke and a couple of updates ago.

Also All-Star was easy as Dedede. . .also a couple of updates ago.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I was talking about ways to make the next Smash Bros sequel more awesome, not my playstyle.

I'm kinda bad at the game and rather passive, though.

Yeah, I'm gonna see if I can track down a play through of this. XD

That's OK. I totally want a stage builder in the next handheld entry, so it's not a bad suggestion.
Whoops. Sorry!

I really think they should add the option for custom tracks... Also make it that you can also save photos to the system memory.

I got 11 with the Lucina strategy.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Whoops. Sorry!

I really think they should add the option for custom tracks... Also make it that you can also save photos to the system memory.

I got 11 with the Lucina strategy.
You can't add photos to system memory on Wii U?

Well, maybe they only end up on the SD card on 3DS IDK but whenever I save a picture there's a copy in my 3DS photo collection.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Apparently, Crunchyroll has finally arrived to Playstation consoles in the UK.

Too bad it came to the Wii U for us ages ago. +1 Nintendo

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Well, maybe they only end up on the SD card on 3DS IDK but whenever I save a picture there's a copy in my 3DS photo collection.
You still can't add photos to the system memory. The game still forces you to use a SD card.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Suddenly LagBoards
What happened there :drshrug:

Fun Fact: If you put an SD Card that has in-game pictures from Smash 3DS in your Wii U, you can actually use the Paint function with them in Smash U
How that works, I have no idea.
It's kooky.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Suddenly LagBoards
What happened there :drshrug:

Fun Fact: If you put an SD Card that has in-game pictures from Smash 3DS in your Wii U, you can actually use the Paint function with them in Smash U
How that works, I have no idea.
It's kooky.
I wish the New 3DS does not use Micro SD cards now... :(

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You still can't add photos to the system memory. The game still forces you to use a SD card.
Then yeah, you should have the option to transfer the pics over to System Memory or have them auto-save there.

T

Trick or Treat

This is the only day this week I won't be as busy. Still busy, but not as stacked as the rest of the week. :b

How is everyone doing today?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
This is the only day this week I won't be as busy. Still busy, but not as stacked as the rest of the week. :b

How is everyone doing today?
Hello!
G4l7M73.png

I am OK. I am practicing my Marth right now. Then i might do something else.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Meh. I'm kind of glad the "leak" was fake. I only touched Boss mode once or twice in Brawl, mainly because they were generic and too straightforward.

Likewise, being able to play as bosses seemed so out of context for a Smash game. Besides, if that were ever to happen, it wouldn't come out in a freakin' update. It would come in a full fledged sequel.

So how's everyone's day thus far? Good I'm assuming. You have no excuse.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

very busy with class, trying to settle a dispute, computer lab wont let us print color, Its raining

aka: not good
Wha-? Why the heck won't they let you print in color?

I know that feel.

The funny thing is, I'm less busy now that I'm back in school.
Not me <.<

Today, I have the day off at one of my jobs, but I am using that free time to finish moving my stuff into the new place I will be living at starting, well, tonight. It won't take long at least. But still.

T

Trick or Treat

Meh. I'm kind of glad the "leak" was fake. I only touched Boss mode once or twice in Brawl, mainly because they were generic and too straightforward.

Likewise, being able to play as bosses seemed so out of context for a Smash game. Besides, if that were ever to happen, it wouldn't come out in a freakin' update. It would come in a full fledged sequel.

So how's everyone's day thus far? Good I'm assuming. You have no excuse.
To be honest I just found the idea to be very uninteresting. A lot of people thought it seemed super cool, and that's fine. But when I read about it I just felt "meh".

But that's just me.

I have no idea but it is bull x.x
It sure sounds bull. Have you tried the library computers?

_gold_

Smash Master
Bear with me as I use this god forsaken mobile version of SBoards. I actually take grammatical errors very seriously. However, my phone's spell check is my arch enemy.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A bit late since it happened yesterday, but I'm glad Mount McKinley is back to being called Denali now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom