• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Is everyone leaving now?
The group is falling apart...:sadeyes:
Believe it or not, there's a thing called life. That, or people don't want to be on Smashboards anymore for reasons that should be understood. When someone leaves people just start to beg for that person to come back, and I feel like that's annoying. It doesn't happen on this site, but most of them have had this thing.

We're all going to leave this site eventually, and sooner than expected. Forgive my pessimism (oh the curse of being a :4pikachu: main)

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Believe it or not, there's a thing called life. That, or people don't want to be on Smashboards anymore for reasons that should be understood. When someone leaves people just start to beg for that person to come back, and I feel like that's annoying. It doesn't happen on this site, but most of them have had this thing.

We're all going to leave this site eventually, and sooner than expected. Forgive my pessimism (oh the curse of being a :4pikachu: main)
No that's quite alright. It was pretty foolish of me to say that.
It's just...all of you guys are like my best friends. None of you would judge me for who I am unlike my so called friends from school.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When I leave I'll just disappear, I see no point of saying goodbye on my case

Anyway, let's change to another less sad subject, I watched the Powerpuff Girls Movie this morning and I liked it more than when I first watched it, the plot is a nice beginning and prequel of the series, Giga Mojo Jojo is boss and it has lots of action.
I hope the reboot still has that action element, because PPG Z failed it to replicate it most of the time

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i go for real! See you soon!:alakadoof: I will be back i swear.

Soul.

No that's quite alright. It was pretty foolish of me to say that.
It's just...all of you guys are like my best friends. None of you would judge me for who I am unlike my so called friends from school.
That's fine. Maybe I shouldn't have said pessimism, but realistic. It's what to expect. The former is still kind of a factor though so ehhhh, the time to leave will come eventually; not now unless the person really wants to.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I didn't known you we're a ****poster. Kappa
no seriously, he really did that.

Like once, he said I was his friend and since then, he kept saying that, but in much meaningful way.

he deleted everyone on his 3ds except his sister and me once.

He even did a silly drawing of paper mario with my old avi (nostalgia warning):

220254.png

As the logo on his hat to represent me.

And once the thread got really bad (btw I actually read the pages now and yeah I get it now) And a mod seriously warned him so he tagged me because he was scared.

That's the point here, I am surprised why he didn't do it here :)

MainJPW

M.T.A
Anyway, let's change to another less sad subject, I watched the Powerpuff Girls Movie this morning and I liked it more than when I first watched it, the plot is a nice beginning and prequel of the series, Giga Mojo Jojo is boss and it has lots of action.
I hope the reboot still has that action element, because PPG Z failed it to replicate it most of the time
It's been a while since I heard of the reboot that I had honestly forgotten about it, I hope for the same as well.

I wonder if the Rowdy Ruff Boys will be in it.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
When I leave I'll just disappear, I see no point of saying goodbye on my case

PPG Z? I remember I saw a episode of it and it looked like a ripoff of Sailor Moon to me.
Or maybe it was just me. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
PPG Z? I remember I saw a episode of it and it looked like a ripoff of Sailor Moon to me.
Or maybe it was just me. :p
As a massive Sailor Moon fan I agree :laugh:

It's been a while since I heard of the reboot that I had honestly forgotten about it, I hope for the same as well.

I wonder if the Rowdy Ruff Boys will be in it.
Im sure all the classic bad guys will be back, but they may add new faces at the beginning to give more variety
But it is upsetting they recasted the main voice actors despite the original ones wanted to participate
I hope they keep the classic cast in the Latin American dub

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
He even did a silly drawing of paper mario with my old avi (nostalgia warning):

View attachment 71020

As the logo on his hat to represent me.
*tries finding image*
*can't*
*sad music*
That's the point here, I am surprised why he didn't do it here :)
Because I was specifically referring to the ****post Trio (+Clone) of the thread
I would definitely tag you otherwise :4pacman:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Im sure all the classic bad guys will be back, but they may add new faces at the beginning to give more variety
But it is upsetting they recasted the main voice actors despite the original ones wanted to participate
I hope they keep the classic cast in the Latin American dub
New voices? Aw man, that sucks.
I guess I'll try to give the new cast a chance.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
New voices? Aw man, that sucks.
I guess I'll try to give the new cast a chance.
But only for the girls, but yeah that is sad, even Tara Strong tweeted "I didn't wanted a heartbreak today"
So the new Voice Actresses have a challenge on filling those shoes

So @Tangamanga isn't a "****poster"?

I thought so.
No, Tang is based because we can talk about México stuff and remember the good'ol 90s of Mexican TV

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I, of course, have the squirtle, blastoise, and mega blastoise pokemon center plush

Recently I acquired the Charizard and I've had the charmander for a while

I still haven't been able to get the Bulbasaur or venusaur though

I'm not sure if I really want their megas, although I want mega venusaur more than mega charizard

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I didn't hate PPG Z

I thought it was interesting

I didn't think it was exceptionally good, but I could stand watching it

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was checking ebay to see the price of Figma Lucina at the moment
The price is between $110 and $130 USD, which is impressive because it beats limited edition figures and other special releases
Goodsmile needs to do a re-issue not only to counter the inflation but also because it will sell good again

I remember I saw somewhere that the creator of Sailor Moon helped with the show so that's why there are some Sailor Moon elements in it.
Wait, Naoko Takeuchi participated?... time to investigate

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A trend on the internet seems to be "Reaction videos" for tv shows

Where they just literally show the entire episode of the show and have someone "react" to it as it's playing

I don't think anyone really cares about the "reaction" which is usually awkward laughs and "oh no!"

I'm pretty sure they are just watching the episode which the people that do these videos play the ENTIRE EPISODE

Gravity Falls fans do these things

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
*tries finding image*
*can't*
*sad music*

Because I was specifically referring to the ****post Trio (+Clone) of the thread
I would definitely tag you otherwise :4pacman:
....good I do remember to have saved it, one sec :)

....oh yeah on that collge pc that the hdd broke :(

But I think I recall bookmarking the post?

....didn;t :(

I remember you putted as a sig once so I'll google your name:

...can;t find it? :(

ok I have to query, one sec

OMG I HAVE IT!!!!!

IT TOOK ME SO MUCH TO HAVE IT!!!!!

Saved now :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
A trend on the internet seems to be "Reaction videos" for tv shows

Where they just literally show the entire episode of the show and have someone "react" to it as it's playing

I don't think anyone really cares about the "reaction" which is usually awkward laughs and "oh no!"

I'm pretty sure they are just watching the episode which the people that do these videos play the ENTIRE EPISODE

Gravity Falls fans do these things
Unless you're going to react like Etika did to Mewtwo, I don't see a point, really.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Unless you're going to react like Etika did to Mewtwo, I don't see a point, really.
Basically this.

I've tried looking for good reaction videos of the Earthbound and W101 final bosses, and was surprised to discover that the few that exist suck.

D

Deleted member

....good I do remember to have saved it, one sec :)

....oh yeah on that collge pc that the hdd broke :(

But I think I recall bookmarking the post?

....didn;t :(

I remember you putted as a sig once so I'll google your name:

...can;t find it? :(

ok I have to query, one sec

OMG I HAVE IT!!!!!

IT TOOK ME SO MUCH TO HAVE IT!!!!!

Saved now :)
That's good for something made in Colors 3D.

Props to @ Bedoop Bedoop

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
So Falkoopa was a communist spy all along? Anyway if we don't get anything new tomorrow, I'm sending Sakurai and Nintendo on a trip to

(very scary)

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, I just learned that Mismagius learns "Mystical Fire"

that's kind of cool

I once considered Mismagius one of my favorite pokemon, if noting else my favorite ghost

D

Deleted member

So, I'm the only user active right now yet there are seven guests viewing the thread.

Hmm...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is Dr. Lipschitz from the rugrats names as such because she "spews crap from his mouth"?

Edit: They want to nickname me Lil' D in pokemon X

I'd rather be Big D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom