• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Again, you sure thats safe? Babies are amazing creatures

they try to eat everything
Well the way I'm imagining it is basically sticking a bunch of the leftover cards along the top of the crib. It looks cute in my head, and safe for a baby as well, since he or she won't be able to take them.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Soul.

So apparently they updated the ballot page today.
Taking into account there's also the maintenance tomorrow at a time usually reserved for big patches, is it acceptable to get hyped yet?
I'm not really expecting anything big myself.
Balance patches have always been with stuff ending on even numbers, so like 1.1.2, 1.1.4, 1.1.6 and 1.1.8 would be balance patches. Perhaps this one will have some new feature here and there.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Everyone's expecting that once it's October they'll announce the Ballot results, but what would you do if the following happened?

"Thank you for waiting all these months. We finally have the ballot results, so just wait a little bit more so we can work on the characters you've voted for. Thanks again for your patience"

And another Smash drought occurs until December lel

D

Deleted member

Veteran speculators say it's probably nothing. I won't expect much.
I'm not really expecting anything big myself.
Balance patches have always been with stuff ending on even numbers, so like 1.1.2, 1.1.4, 1.1.6 and 1.1.8 would be balance patches. Perhaps this one will have some new feature here and there.
Again, you never know what could happen. We'll see what happens come tomorrow.
inb4 Mii outfits

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*looks around*
*Keroro everywhere*
NO
I DON'T WANT TO GET BACK INTO KERORO
STOP HAUNTING ME
WAR HAS CHANGED
BUT THEY'RE ACTING LIKE IT NEVER CHANGES
WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE
HELP

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hope it is not a balance patch, I asked my friend to upload like 3 replays to Youtube to see how much I suck share them with you.

D

Deleted member

*looks around*
*Keroro everywhere*
NO
I DON'T WANT TO GET BACK INTO KERORO
STOP HAUNTING ME
WAR HAS CHANGED
BUT THEY'RE ACTING LIKE IT NEVER CHANGES
WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE
HELP
WAR BOTH CHANGES AND NEVER CHANGES WHEN YOU'RE AT SOUP

D

Deleted member

I don't know what could happen because I am not really good at speculating stuff.

The truth.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sometimes I want to see :4mewtwo: getting a weight buff, but then I remember that it's a hilarious Glass Cannon and I like it that way

Soul.

Kinda want them to comply with their words. I want the Ballot to end in October, as it should be. Not December.

-

Pikachu buffs since everyone's being so pessimistic about it lately.
I could use landing lag buffs/stronger NAir (aka Brawl's. come on, it should do 12% instead of 8%)/safer pokes in general.
Buff Sheik just to see people's reactions.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh boy this is depressing.

I'm leaving. As by that I mean...leaving. Not forever, I might pop in here for the giggles here and there, but I will still mostly be inactive here for now on. The reason? Well in another site far far away (It's not 4chan you dip), I'm actually more active and can do more torwards the site itself. Will I give out what it is? Probably not. Why leave here? In this other site I am more loose and free. Note I am NOT talking about the rules here, I am talking about more productivity in that site. Also here I'm just a measly ****poster.

So that's everything, right? It was fun at first, but not everything can go on forever. Now that I type that, it makes this all the more depressing, but whatever. What else is there to say? See you later @Space Stranger
Sorry, couldn't help but make one last pun. remember that pepe is the dankest meme there ever was

T

Trick or Treat

No it's okay sometimes it's just hard to picture something no matter how well it's described
In my head, I just think it would look cute decorating the crib or something with cute Animal Crossing animals.

I REALLY SHOULD CHANGE WHERE I GO SHOPPING FOR MARIO T-SHIRTS

Doesn't that mean Jigglypuff gets worse?
Cuz y'know
Igglybuff :174:
*SOMEONE STOP ME, I'M ON A ROLL*
That's fine. Make Jigglypuff the worst character ever. It will just make it all the more satisfying when I crush my opponents into the ground (:<

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Making Luigi harder to use would be the best thing ever + adding more super armor to Bowser to see the world burn

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I'm leaving. As by that I mean...leaving. Not forever, I might pop in here for the giggles here and there, but I will still mostly be inactive here for now on. The reason? Well in another site far far away (It's not 4chan you dip), I'm actually more active and can do more torwards the site itself. Will I give out what it is? Probably not. Why leave here? In this other site I am more loose and free. Note I am NOT talking about the rules here, I am talking about more productivity in that site. Also here I'm just a measly ****poster.

So that's everything, right? It was fun at first, but not everything can go on forever. Now that I type that, it makes this all the more depressing, but whatever. What else is there to say? See you later @Space Stranger
Sorry, couldn't help but make one last pun. remember that pepe is the dankest meme there ever was
See ya~ Have fun on the other site~

T

Trick or Treat

No. D:

I shall miss you, Origami Agriculture! You were always so awesome and never failed to make me laugh!

Good luck with the other site!
Yeah its past 12 now, I best go to sleep for class

You all sleep well
Makes me wonder why I'm still up, myself.

D

Deleted member

Making Luigi harder to use would be the best thing ever + adding more super armor to Bowser to see the world burn
Making him harder to play won't stop him. He is an untamable beast with an insatiable lust for blood.
The year never ends :4luigi:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Making him harder to play won't stop him. He is an untamable beast with an insatiable lust for blood.
That is until he receives NSLU on Ice Physics
How can he possibly punish if he slides 10,000 feet before turning the other way

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
But today I destroyed him today with :4palutena:

I was just lucky actually

Origami Agriculture
That just gave me the third jaw locking laugh of the day :laugh:
You should play the "Bootleg the name above you" Forum Game

Soul.

What Luigi really needs is a fix on his gameplan. He can keep his throw combos for all I care but, have some variety Mr. L.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Everyone's expecting that once it's October they'll announce the Ballot results, but what would you do if the following happened?

"Thank you for waiting all these months. We finally have the ballot results, so just wait a little bit more so we can work on the characters you've voted for. Thanks again for your patience"

And another Smash drought occurs until December lel
That's actually what I've expected them to do.

D

Deleted member

That is until he receives NSLU on Ice Physics
How can he possibly punish if he slides 10,000 feet before turning the other way
Who needs punishes when you're opponent rarely gets a chance to mount the offensive anyway?
Yes he definitely does have OoS and punish problems, but everything else about him is good enough to where they're barely much of a downside.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello guys, this is the last time you will see for 4 days. So i wanted to say hi before i go.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Who needs punishes when you're opponent rarely gets a chance to mount the offensive anyway?
Yes he definitely does have OoS and punish problems, but everything else about him is good enough to where they're barely much of a downside.
D O W N T H R O W B O Y S
stillhasabettergrabgamethanCaptainFalcon
*fires shots*

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

See ya then, Waarigarmy. You were fun to have around. :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When a bus is turned on for more that 1 hour in a small block it can be considered high contamination right?

D

Deleted member

Well, that's about it I guess. Until next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom