• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm 21. It's hard for me to feel old when I'm still living at home. (Mainly due to saving money while I'm doing Higher Education. My university is only a town away from me.)

The day I officially feel old is the day I find a job that provides me the money to move into my own home.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Where the hell is my Wallet, I need this

No prob, I did this 2 times and the first time I forgot to format the card so I freaked out and learned my lesson
Time to increase the temptation :p

She has the articulations to do all the awkward poses she does in Smash 4

Figma Link is on my wishlist too, considering it is going to have a re-release, I hope that reduces his market price

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Since we're talking about amiibos... a friend told me she had to visit a collector's exhibition in order to write a report about it. Among many things, there were coin, stamp and can collections, but there was also something else.

There was an amiibo exhibition lol

D

Deleted member

And everyone got hyped because it was the equivalent to the Guile glasses taunt ;_;
Speaking of Guile, why is his theme not in Smash 4? Suzaku Castle's music selection makes me cry every time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Faith is also Player 2 (AKA Always :4iggy:, but she does play PAC-MAN and Kirby [And Villager on shenanigans occassions]) in both the videos I posted here
I wish Happy Home Designer would go up for pre-purchase already
I just pray that the next Animal Crossing takes everything new from HHD (Including the little PDA as a rare item that makes room editing in your house like HHD, that'd be really cool and convenient for room renovations)
HHD added so much new and cool stuff
I LOVE THE ABILITY TO RENOVATE YOUR EXTERIOR
I WANT MORE OF THAT
AND RUGS
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Watching some Super Mario Maker footage, and I'm liking what I'm seeing.
upload_2015-8-29_18-53-17.png

It's gonna be a blast.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Time to increase the temptation :p

She has the articulations to do all the awkward poses she does in Smash 4

Figma Link is on my wishlist too, considering it is going to have a re-release, I hope that reduces his market price
The last picture is bull**** and cannot happen.

Only Ganondorf can do teh sp4rta k1ck mang.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Watching some Super Mario Maker footage, and I'm liking what I'm seeing.
View attachment 70799
It's gonna be a blast.
I like that you can unlock all 100 Amiibo costumes without using a single amiibo (Except maybe the ? Block, ? Mushroom and Goomba suits, those I heard you need to unlock by scanning any amiibo, not sure if those are unlockable) by doing 100 Mario Challenge
That way I can make all the Kirby levels I want without having to scramble around eBay and spending tons of cash! :4pacman:

Soul.

Freaking Figma Lucina looks great
According to day-one reviews, she's really stable, posable and detailed (yes, she has the Mark of Naga)
GSC scored a win with the quality control this time, so the delays feel less bad now

Dammit, I'll get a job and sell stuff to buy her
yes, get one to beat Skype. No more "I can't learn English"

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I doubt there are many people who like regular Great Cave Offensive. 'Oh hey, there are no blast zones, but if you're above 100% and you happen to reach lava, you're dead instantly.'
Why is it I like all the stages that people hate?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Damn man, I'm feeling old. I'm 22, pushing 23 in a few months

I should change my name to Black Ranger X

:troll:

I've had Melee since I was like 9/10 and my parents had no problem with it. Ironically my nephew played alot of T and M games since he was in elementary and he turned out fine. WE GOT A RARE MIRACLE HERE!

Depends on paretns. I've had several games taken from me to bad behavior as a kid lol

Overwise, my parents are fine with whatever I played growing up as long as I don't go overboard with them. Guess I have more interest in RPG that saved me from becoming one of those Halo/FPS ****heads who are obsessed with the new COD game every year and all that

No offense though
I'm 26. Beat that. I am definitely one of if not the oldest regular.

Soul.

what
dude Great Cave Offensive is the best legal stage wtf are you talking about

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just pray that the next Animal Crossing takes everything new from HHD (Including the little PDA as a rare item that makes room editing in your house like HHD, that'd be really cool and convenient for room renovations)
HHD added so much new and cool stuff
I LOVE THE ABILITY TO RENOVATE YOUR EXTERIOR
I WANT MORE OF THAT
AND RUGS
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS
Thanks for reminding me to look at the HHD Twitter page
Good aftmornight, everyone :lol:
What the heck is aftermornight

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That way I can make all the Kirby levels I want without having to scramble around eBay and spending tons of cash! :4pacman:
This makes me wonder if there's gonna be someone who makes a 'Smash' level pack of Amiibos who are from platforming games. DK, Metroid, KI, Sonic, Mega Man.

Get rekt Ramone! :shades:
While that would be cool, I'm not part of that band.
Hey ho, let's go...

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Speaking of Guile, why is his theme not in Smash 4? Suzaku Castle's music selection makes me cry every time.
I think its fine tbh. I would love it if Guile's theme got there, but since it has Ken's theme (Both CPS1 and CPS2 which is great), its all good.
Faith is also Player 2 (AKA Always :4iggy:, but she does play PAC-MAN and Kirby [And Villager on shenanigans occassions]) in both the videos I posted here
How one would describe that Ganondorf play:

D

Deleted member

what
So balanced. Characters that have trouble moving have canons and minecarts. Characters that have trouble killing have danger zones.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
what
This I can agree with.
S/O to the Cannon at the Bottom Left of the stage that kills you if you go any angle but straight down
That's the most legit thing, it rewards having good timing, which means you're skilled! :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

I think its fine tbh. I would love it if Guile's theme got there, but since it has Ken's theme (Both CPS1 and CPS2 which is great), its all good.
That's true I guess. I just really wish that we had Guile's Theme. I barely play on Suzaku though so.

Soul.

This I can agree with.
S/O to the Cannon at the Bottom Left of the stage that kills you if you go any angle but straight down
That's the most legit thing, it rewards having good timing, which means you're skilled! :4pacman:
and the best is that you can camp everywhere!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

How one would describe that Ganondorf play:
He taunted after kill.

Lord knows he deserved that.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.