• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Welp, one of her Noble Phantasms is "La Pucelle", in which her sword creates a Reality Marble of Burning Flames symbolizing her burnt at the stake. It's a suicidal NP, as after the RM fades she gets extinguished.

Besides:
Kamikaze Magical Girl Joan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Madoka Magica Joan
View attachment 70754
Madoka Joan is a Magical Girl. Also she drains her magic super quickly, so she's almost a Kamikaze Magical Girl.

Also why am I even arguing this. None of the spin-offs are nearly as good as the anime save for Different Story. (Which is canon anyway)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I dunno about theirs, but I'm rolling with a 2GB on my 3DS
...Which is completely full since these Smash 4 Updates are absolutely killing my 3DS, Wave 3 alone was over 2000 Blocks
And I wanna keep all my Kirby games on my 3DS, so I'm not exactly sure how much more updates I can take :drshrug:
I have about 7 downloaded games on my 3DS right now
that sounds... pricey.
but... pretty nice too.
Well if this says anything, I got mine for 23.74

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To me, the best magical girl is myself. I am also the best superhero and cook.
Sure, I know nothing about magic, heroes, and cooking, but I am still the best otherwise.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My Mom said that we'd be celebrating my Birthday tomorrow
But I'm kinda doubtful
Since on Faith's birthday she didn't get a celebration when Mom promised one
(But she did get Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, cool beans for her)
So I'll stay on the Slightly-Optimistic side of the coin.
Who's Faith?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yeah, those Smash 4 updates are really big. It doesn't help you need to have the space available when updating even though the update only overwrites the previous one too.
I should buy a 32GB too, but I'm always scared I somehow mess up the installation. It doesn't help the SD Card of the N3DS is behind the battery too.

Who's Faith?
His (infamous) sister.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Freaking Figma Lucina looks great
According to day-one reviews, she's really stable, posable and detailed (yes, she has the Mark of Naga)
GSC scored a win with the quality control this time, so the delays feel less bad now

Dammit, I'll get a job and sell stuff to buy her

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
According to day-one reviews, she's really stable, posable and detailed (yes, she has the Mark of Naga)
GSC scored a win with the quality control this time, so the delays feel less bad now

Hopefully I get mine while I'm young.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Ughh... Now i want to buy that. :4lucina:

It looks really cool.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Hm, thats not bad looking.

Is there one with short hair as a boy yet?

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Want me to tell you how I did it? I like sharing wisdom,
Its pretty easy
Oh no, I know how to.
1. Remove current SD from 3DS.
2. Put SD Card in a card reader.
3. Copy all files of SD Card to a easy-to-find place on your computer (don't touch anything!)
4. Put new SD Card in card reader.
5. Paste all files of previous SD Card on the new one.
6. Put new SD in 3DS.

Right?

She looks happy. And the eyes look strange, but 3D eyes, so yeah.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

This is probably why I bought more amiibos than any other figurine. Figures like this look beautiful, but god dammit, I am not comfortable forking loads of cash for a plastic model to stand on my desk and do nothing but look amazing.

Amiibo's look great AND were designed to be cost effective (besides the rare/unicorn amiibos that cost more.)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Oh no, I know how to.
1. Remove current SD from 3DS.
2. Put SD Card in a card reader.
3. Copy all files of SD Card to a easy-to-find place on your computer (don't touch anything!)
4. Put new SD Card in card reader.
5. Paste all files of previous SD Card on the new one.
6. Put new SD in 3DS.
  1. Put New SD card in n3DS so that it formats that card to the DS
  2. Remove current SD from 3DS.
  3. Put SD Card in a card reader.
  4. Copy all files of SD Card to a easy-to-find place on your computer (don't touch anything!)
  5. Put new SD Card in card reader.
  6. Paste all files of previous SD Card on the new one.
  7. Put new SD in 3DS.
I added a step.
#1 s important because if you add the files on the non formated card then put it in, none of it will show up

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

That looks really freaking good.

The face looks so much better than the amiibo :p

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
This is probably why I bought more amiibos than any other figurine. Figures like this look beautiful, but god dammit, I am not comfortable forking loads of cash for a plastic model to stand on my desk and do nothing but look amazing.

Amiibo's look great AND were designed to be cost effective (besides the rare/unicorn amiibos that cost more.)
Not all amiibos... There are some where they do look pretty derpy... :4shulk:

but i can see why you prefer amiibos instead...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Who's Faith?
The Infamous Sister, Pineapple Glasses Turtle Supporter and all-around Loony. :4iggy:
She recently gave me the OK to call her by her name (And also "Fif", it's funny and we both like it) so I have been recently
And that really good Peach art I posted a while back was her work

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
  1. Put New SD card in n3DS so that it formats that card to the DS
  2. Remove current SD from 3DS.
  3. Put SD Card in a card reader.
  4. Copy all files of SD Card to a easy-to-find place on your computer (don't touch anything!)
  5. Put new SD Card in card reader.
  6. Paste all files of previous SD Card on the new one.
  7. Put new SD in 3DS.
I added a step.
#1 s important because if you add the files on the non formated card then put it in, none of it will show up
Out of all steps, I forgot the most important one. :rolleyes:
Thanks btw!

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
The Infamous Sister, Pineapple Glasses Turtle Supporter and all-around Loony. :4iggy:
She recently gave me the OK to call her by her name (And also "Fif", it's funny and we both like it) so I have been recently
And that really good Peach art I posted a while back was her work
I assume she knows of your many ****posting adventures on this thread and beyond? :smirk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hm, thats not bad looking.

Is there one with short hair as a boy yet?
Short hair? Yep
Cape is removable btw

That's why Im doubting to get her still lol, specially because the price is inflating due the high demand, basically is like the Lucina amiibo in terms of popularity

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I am 14 years old.
Damn man, I'm feeling old. I'm 22, pushing 23 in a few months

Another user name with an X at the end?

We should make a team...

DougX
BlueX
Red Hunter X
I should change my name to Black Ranger X

:troll:

I've had Melee since I was like 9/10 and my parents had no problem with it. Ironically my nephew played alot of T and M games since he was in elementary and he turned out fine. WE GOT A RARE MIRACLE HERE!

I wonder if children here are lucky or unlucky that parents don't really keep watch on what kids play....
Depends on paretns. I've had several games taken from me to bad behavior as a kid lol

Overwise, my parents are fine with whatever I played growing up as long as I don't go overboard with them. Guess I have more interest in RPG that saved me from becoming one of those Halo/FPS ****heads who are obsessed with the new COD game every year and all that

No offense though

D

Deleted member

There are some where they do look pretty derpy... :4shulk:
I'm so glad my Shulk looks pretty spot-on for the $13 I paid for it. I'm just waiting for Mr. Game & Watch to somehow be off despite being super simple in shape.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I'm so glad my Shulk looks pretty spot-on for the $13 I paid for it. I'm just waiting for Mr. Game & Watch to somehow be off despite being super simple in shape.
G&W should be at least good. I mean he is flat after all...

Unless there is a edge. :troll:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Why do I feel that Meta Knight is my worst looking amiibo as of late? Gotta be the grey/silver paint on his mask that looks off

Charizard, Dedede, and Shulk are some of the better amiibos and I don't main them lol

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Today Faith went with Mom to Walmart, Microplay and the Grocery Store in search of Food and a Kirby Amiibo
There was literally nothing but PAC-MAN Amiibos there
Of all the things, PAC-MAN
Oh the irony of it all :4pacman:

I assume she knows of your many ****posting adventures on this thread and beyond? :smirk:
Mmmmmyes

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Mime Jr is so annoying. I had so many opportunities to catch him in Pokemon Shuffle the last few days with a chance between 10% and 25% each time, and he keeps escaping!!! >_>

I have terrible luck...

D

Deleted member

Don't know if I'll manage to get at least a 16GB microSD card for my New 3DS XL. Once I get the thing, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom