• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Online General Discussion/Social/Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
*Pokes his head in here and scratches his head* So what's this place all about? It looks kind of fun I must admit, and... will there be matches to go around too?
People can ask for matches, but I just ask that it not be made a habit. This is a social, after all; not an arena.
Wouldn't be very fair.... EC is stacked with Twilly and Kazz and me
You say that as if I'm that good

I'm not but everyone else here will tell you all that I am. :nervous:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. :happysheep:

So found this place. What is up here?

Before that though, hugs for everyone!
View attachment 41292
Welcome sister! :D

Continuation of an old thread. It's more based on online because we all originally took up the Basic Brawl Friend Finder and horribly derailed it for a while, and agreed to move to an actual social. It was mainly used for finding each other in Basic Brawl, being stupid, all the great stuff. Hence why this one is more based towards online; maybe it can have the same use with For Fun/For Glory FFA. :3

Also @Matsushi getting those pages in my stead while I'm at work. OG sister pride. :awesome:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
aHA AHAHA AaHAA

not even sorry :troll:

D

Deleted member

This is like the only time I'm happy Twi got the page

THANK YOU FOR RUINING MILO'S CHANCE AT GETTING THE PAGE, TWI!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Kaz said the same thing.
Kinda.

Prepare for war. :smirk:

inb4 war flashbacks @kaazers

D

Deleted member

*Places all money on Twi*

LET'S GO TWI! DESTROY HIM.
DESTROY MILO.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Skype isn't that fun for groups, but it is good for one on one personal conversations.

It's how I talk to my best friend. : )

Suzie

The Epitome of an Unparalleled Knight
If you watched just the dub, I highly recommend the sub for you. It's certainly something to behold because the emotion is just through the damn ROOF with the sub. There is easily a ton more manly screaming... maybe more than a dub.

Alright Suzie, how about we do this for the month of March? How about I watch the entire dub and you watch the sub, then maybe we can discuss what we think about them? Sounds like a plan?
Oh myymyy, sounds great ~ It'd be nice since I haven't seen it in awhile. Been meaning to rewatch it anyway :DD

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Oh myymyy, sounds great ~ It'd be nice since I haven't seen it in awhile. Been meaning to rewatch it anyway :DD
Hah, that's the same case as well. I had recently watched through Kill la Kill and I kind of want to see how it compares to Gurren Lagann again. So I'm sure we'll find a good amount to discuss. *Nods!*

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Once upon a time Likebro will strike someday and when he does, the reactions of those poor victims will get him banned. The end.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
.... It's time.

@ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms I'm going to play FNaF 3. Dan will be watching me on skype.
We're going to die.

GG life I knew you not at all lol I don't have a life

D

Deleted member

SHUT UP, YOU KNOW HOW I HATE OTHER RED MARTH'S. I will demolish every single one I see.

-finds red Marth-
Shhh shh it's okay dear ;p I'LL KILL ONE WHEN I FIND ONE JUST FOR YOU!

In others news, me and @ Twili Twili are about to die. Yesterday, we attempted to play FNAF3 however we got caught up in other things like Froot Loopz and Keyblades. TONIGHT, WE SHALL PISS OURSELVES. WISH US LUCK.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
.... It's time.

@ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms I'm going to play FNaF 3. Dan will be watching me on skype.
We're going to die.

I kid you not when I say I came here by my own decision at literally the exact moment you tagged me. Before I even saw the alert for it. :laugh:

I've watched a few people play it already and it scared the living heck out of me.

Have fun getting killed by being stuffed into empty animatronic suits btw.

Last edited:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
People can ask for matches, but I just ask that it not be made a habit. This is a social, after all; not an arena.

Welcome sister! :D

Continuation of an old thread. It's more based on online because we all originally took up the Basic Brawl Friend Finder and horribly derailed it for a while, and agreed to move to an actual social. It was mainly used for finding each other in Basic Brawl, being stupid, all the great stuff. Hence why this one is more based towards online; maybe it can have the same use with For Fun/For Glory FFA. :3

Also @Matsushi getting those pages in my stead while I'm at work. OG sister pride. :awesome:
Oh, don't worry Twili, I'm here more for socializing than matching. But I WOULD like matches eventually from all of you!

Though... sister? *Blinks a bit*

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
That trophy's for 250 likes.

I have over 15,000 likes.

Get on my level.
Thanks for taking this away from me.

//slowly walks away, defeated.

In more un-related news, A quick PSA. posted this thread in a few skype smash chats I'm in so we may or may not get a swarm of people here soon.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace

In more un-related news, A quick PSA. posted this thread in a few skype smash chats I'm in so we may or may not get a swarm of people here soon.
Ohh, that was good of you.
One of your few good ideas ... B)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
.... It's time.

We're going to die.

The game was certainly interesting. Won't spoil it of course, but man that conclusion. Feels satisfying.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D

So you're gonna say this place is gonna go from a coffee shop to a nightclub in a few minutes? Oooh boy.

D

Deleted member

I felt like doing this logo for the OP to unify all things Smash 4 into one. The Q&A and the main Social Thread have images like this, in their first pages. It was really easy to do lol.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oh, don't worry Twili, I'm here more for socializing than matching. But I WOULD like matches eventually from all of you!

Though... sister? *Blinks a bit*
One day! Tonight I'm too busy being jumpscared by animatronics that aren't really there and then the golden bunny thing that isn't even as scary as the hallucinations lol.

Surprisingly this game isn't scaring me as much as I thought it would, and I haven't even seen anything other than a trailer and pics before playing. The marionette made me shriek and hide though, I thought I was dead until I saw that I wasn't. Then the damn thing wouldn't let go. ;_;

Among the Zeldas and Rosalinas (and the other female Smash characters?) we call each other "sister" even if some of us are guys :3
"Gorl" is another term, Fuujin-speak.

And Matsu has just been my sister ever since the Brawl online social. \o/

I felt like doing this logo for the OP to unify all things Smash 4 into one. The Q&A and the main Social Thread have images like this, in their first pages. It was really easy to do lol.
Ooooh thank you! I'll go and put this in the OP!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Sup gorl! Welcome to our home, the 2.0 edition. <3

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
One day! Tonight I'm too busy being jumpscared by animatronics that aren't really there and then the golden bunny thing that isn't even as scary as the hallucinations lol.

Surprisingly this game isn't scaring me as much as I thought it would, and I haven't even seen anything other than a trailer and pics before playing. The marionette made me shriek and hide though, I thought I was dead until I saw that I wasn't. Then the damn thing wouldn't let go. ;_;

Among the Zeldas and Rosalinas (and the other female Smash characters?) we call each other "sister" even if some of us are guys :3
"Gorl" is another term, Fuujin-speak.

And Matsu has just been my sister ever since the Brawl online social. \o/
Wow, it just dawned on me what FNAF3. They've already made two other games for that? @_@' They definitely work fast. I haven't exactly played them at all. I haven't exactly found the draw even though I know about them. Might be a good thing to check out during Halloween. Though, the idea of you shrieking and hiding, I could kind of see. Marionettes are pretty damn creepy after all.

Ooh, that makes sense now! Well, I think my cast of mains and secondaries are too riddled with guys for that term to come my way. Still, it's nicer to see more female characters in the new Smash Bros., the original had like none after all!

Matsu seems to be a fan favorite with all of you and I can totally understand why. We've became fast friends after meeting up here after a fun For Glory session. Definitely glad to be around here after all.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Wow, it just dawned on me what FNAF3. They've already made two other games for that? @_@' They definitely work fast. I haven't exactly played them at all. I haven't exactly found the draw even though I know about them. Might be a good thing to check out during Halloween. Though, the idea of you shrieking and hiding, I could kind of see. Marionettes are pretty damn creepy after all.

Ooh, that makes sense now! Well, I think my cast of mains and secondaries are too riddled with guys for that term to come my way. Still, it's nicer to see more female characters in the new Smash Bros., the original had like none after all!

Matsu seems to be a fan favorite with all of you and I can totally understand why. We've became fast friends after meeting up here after a fun For Glory session. Definitely glad to be around here after all.
I definitely recommend playing all three if you enjoy suspense/jumpscare horror games. It's a point and click kind of thing, based on reactions to keep you from dying. And the Marionette was an animatronic character introduced in the second game, but now the thing is even creepier than before..

I think 'gorls' is just a general term, similar in use to the word 'guys'? At least, that's my take on it. If you main a female character, you're probably a sister, but if you don't then you're safe. :3

She joined our Brawl social a while back, and we've all been friends with her ever since. I'm glad to have finally brought this kind of thread back, it's good to be in this kind of environment again.

Top Bottom