• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Online General Discussion/Social/Thing

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Are you using a different Forum style then me? Because this is far easier to read then the last one.

What kind of anime is Gurren Lagann?
The life changing anime
Is there any other theme than Emerald?
Also lookit :222:
image.jpg

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
As in Puella Magi Madoka Magica? If so, I really loved that show, definitely in my top fives if I were to recommend it. Needless to say, I cried a few times. ; v ; And aah, I heard Tantei Opera Milky was good, I should really look into it and watch it ...
Yep! Loved Madoka! Pretty amazing anime. My favorite character was Kyouko. <3

Didn't cry my self, but it was certainly sad at times. :sadsheep:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Are you using a different Forum style then me? Because this is far easier to read then the last one.

The exact opposite of Kill la Kill except for three things... being awesome as hell, big ass robots, and fanservice!

Suzie

The Epitome of an Unparalleled Knight

Gurren Lagann is a great anime, in my opinion! One of my favorite. On terms of designs / animation, it looks like Kill la Kill. But Gurren Lagann has a great story and characters and I just ;o; it;s great!!!

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yep! Loved Madoka! Pretty amazing anime. My favorite character was Kyouko. <3

Didn't cry my self, but it was certainly sad at times. :sadsheep:
Ohhh, I liked Kyouko, too. ~ But my favorite had to be Homura. <3 Her powers were just really cool to me, so that was a plus, aha.

Matsushi

True Blood
THIS ONE TIME... If you do it again I'll....
do nothing be wise I would never hurt you. It's plain to see who does the whipping here....
D'aw, thank you. :awesome:
Now! I must head to bed, early start tomorrow. -sobs- Goodnight everyone!

D

Deleted member

OOOOOOH FIGHT?

YAAAAAAAAS.

Time to bring back the classic popcorn gif from our first thread:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Gurren Lagann is a great anime, in my opinion! One of my favorite. On terms of designs / animation, it looks like Kill la Kill. But Gurren Lagann has a great story and characters and I just ;o; it;s great!!!
Well, it IS made by the same crew after all. That's when you know you're gonna get some serious over-the-top fun!

Am... I missing something? @_@'

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I see some of the people from the general Sm4sh social (or so it's called) have found this place.

Nice to see ya'll here, I must say.

Suzie

Well, it IS made by the same crew after all. That's when you know you're gonna get some serious over-the-top fun!

Am... I missing something? @_@'
^-^ Ah yeah, by the same crew ~ It really is fun, and just wonderfallllll. You should really check it out when you get the chance. It's filled with manly men.

-edit- never mind, i thoguht you haven't seen it ._.

Last edited:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
^-^ Ah yeah, by the same crew ~ It really is fun, and just wonderfallllll. You should really check it out when you get the chance. It's filled with manly men.

-edit- never mind, i thoguht you haven't seen it ._.
Hah, it's fine! I'm glad you feel the same way about it though. I watched it with the subs and well, I can't really handle the dub as well because I think that Japanese VA-ing spoiled the hell out of me.

Suzie

Wrong person, BACKSTABBER
AHH MILLOOOW. It's time to make like a tree and leaf.

Hah, it's fine! I'm glad you feel the same way about it though. I watched it with the subs and well, I can't really handle the dub as well because I think that Japanese VA-ing spoiled the hell out of me.
Really? I never watched the subs, to be honest. I watched it with the English dub, and I thought it was good, but that's just me ~ I should try watching it the other way around C:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
AHH MILLOOOW. It's time to make like a tree and leaf.

Really? I never watched the subs, to be honest. I watched it with the English dub, and I thought it was good, but that's just me ~ I should try watching it the other way around C:
I will rename you BACKSTABBER everywhere I swear

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
If you watched just the dub, I highly recommend the sub for you. It's certainly something to behold because the emotion is just through the damn ROOF with the sub. There is easily a ton more manly screaming... maybe more than a dub.

Alright Suzie, how about we do this for the month of March? How about I watch the entire dub and you watch the sub, then maybe we can discuss what we think about them? Sounds like a plan?

Top Bottom