• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Music Demos

So far which version will you be buying?

• Smash for Wii U

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaFan1992

Smash Rookie
With Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U on the way in less than a month (for the US at least) patience may be running out for a chance to listen to music from the game. However you can listen to a sample of the great music found on the official website under the music tab at the home page. Music in game can be found from some of the stages appearing in both versions. So far it seems that we get a new music addition every few days with multiple tracks coming each update. the music in the game is looking to be the best in the series so far, I implore you to post on this thread your opinions on the music that has been announced so far, and what track you are looking forward to hear the most in the full version of the game when it comes out.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Attachments

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hello Segafan,

While I appreciate your enthusiasm for Smash and posting, this is actually in the wrong section. This sort of discussion belongs in the Smash 4 section which can be found in the link below:
http://smashboards.com/categories/super-smash-bros-for-3ds-and-wii-u.289/

In addition, we do have a thread concerning the music found in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS so please post int here concerning music:
http://smashboards.com/threads/super-smash-bros-4-music-thread.324402/

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom