• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH 4-CE Online Tournament (2/21/15)

Lymion

Smash Rookie
Same, r u going to invite us on smash?
How do I join ur "group" on twitch when we start?

Tyler Rand

Smash Rookie
How do you join in the tournament
Read the original post, please. Like all of it, and you'll know how ^^
Do i add you as a friend on ssb4 or what. Im still very confused. Yes i have read your original post

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Same, r u going to invite us on smash?
How do I join ur "group" on twitch when we start?

Do i add you as a friend on ssb4 or what. Im still very confused. Yes i have read your original post
Here, let me try to explain.
So first, you'll sign up on Challonge: http://challonge.com/forcewiiu1
When the time comes for the tournament, you'll meet up on the Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/ATH45). There's a chatbox on that channel and you'll use that to communicate. You need an account on Twitch to use the chatbox. That's the only requirement.
When it's time for your match, add the NNID of your opponent as a friend. Then in the online battles menu under With Friends, one of you will create a room and the other will join it. You'll choose the stage through the process written in the original post (communicating via the Twitch chatbox). And then you play. :)
Hope this helped!

Last edited:

Tyler Rand

Smash Rookie
Read the original post, please. Like all of it, and you'll know how ^^
Here, let me try to explain.
So first, you'll sign up on Challonge:
When the time comes for the tournament, you'll meet up on the Twitch channel ). There's a chatbox on that channel and you'll use that to communicate. You need an account on Twitch to use the chatbox. That's the only requirement.
When it's time for your match, add the NNID of your opponent as a friend. Then in the online battles menu under With Friends, one of you will create a room and the other will join it. You'll choose the stage through the process written in the original post (communicating via the Twitch chatbox). And then you play. :)
Hope this helped!

This helped quiet alot thank you. Now all i need to do is get home in time for
The first the match.

Last edited:

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
Where should I write my nnid? In twitch chat or here
Wait until the Tourney begins on my twitch channel, once it does and you have an opponent, then contact them and share nnids.

MrFahrenheit742

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrFahrenheit742
How does the Challonge waiting list work? am i gonna check in and just get a spot when it starts if everyone doesn't check in?

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
How does the Challonge waiting list work? am i gonna check in and just get a spot when it starts if everyone doesn't check in?
When the tourney starts, if some people aren't here then you may get a chance to join.
Last question. Is there are prize?
It doesn't list a prize in the original post, so no. Not for this one at least. With the amount of people though I may start doing prizes.

Tyler Rand

Smash Rookie
This is actually the last 2.
How will you monitor us?
will we all go at the same time or somthing else?

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
This is actually the last 2.
How will you monitor us?
will we all go at the same time or somthing else?
I will click to start the tournament as my stream goes up. I may ask to host a certain match so that the stream can view. Otherwise I'm not supervising every match, as that isn't needed.

Tyler Rand

Smash Rookie
I will click to start the tournament as my stream goes up. I may ask to host a certain match so that the stream can view. Otherwise I'm not supervising every match, as that isn't needed.
Sorry no longer can participate. Im kinda upset now. THANKS MOM!

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
Thank you to everyone who joined and played! It was really fun but now I'm gonna schleep til Monday!

Future tourneys WILL be 2 and a half hours earlier and there WILL be a few rule changes! Congratulations to @slavoslav for winning!

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Thank you to everyone who joined and played! It was really fun but now I'm gonna schleep til Monday!

Future tourneys WILL be 2 and a half hours earlier and there WILL be a few rule changes! Congratulations to @slavoslav for winning!
Thanks for hosting the tournament I had fun. Also take your time to upload the matches to YouTube there's no rush

Last edited:

dudemofo

Smash Rookie

Glad everything turned out great! Can't wait for the next one.

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
Thanks for hosting the tournament I had fun. Also take your time to upload the matches to YouTube there's no rush
Yeah, I'll be uploading all of them later on today. Thank you for participating! ^^
Glad everything turned out great! Can't wait for the next one.
Mhm! First tourney I've ran and everything went smoothly~

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
I also dropped wii fit after the tournament for Zelda so yeah. I also subscribed to your YouTube. I'm looking foward to the videos. The zelda video thread is definitely lacking gameplay and matches
All of the videos are currently being uploaded as we speak ^^

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
A little late to the post-tourney party, but I wanted to thank the host for hosting & streaming, as well as the participants for being generally good sports. Also congrats to the winner, salvo.

Also, @ Macchiato Macchiato , I would love to play you some more. I really need the MU experience against Zelda. So, look for me online sometime, or send me a PM and hopefully we can set up some time to play.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
A little late to the post-tourney party, but I wanted to thank the host for hosting & streaming, as well as the participants for being generally good sports. Also congrats to the winner, salvo.

Also, @ Macchiato Macchiato , I would love to play you some more. I really need the MU experience against Zelda. So, look for me online sometime, or send me a PM and hopefully we can set up some time to play.
Okay no problem

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705

It was great having you on board ^^ You were a huge help in chat and pointed out quite a few things I either didn't notice or didn't word properly. :3

Top Bottom