• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 3DS Xanadu (Season1) 6/13/15

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
BakaJager will be running this tournament. Everyone please be respectful and follow what he says tomorrow. I can't be there.

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
Ok everyone who signed up please reply this quote saying that you will make it or I'll have to remove you from the bracket. You'll have until thirty minutes before the tournament starts to do so. Best of luck everyone!

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there, but i'll warn you that, since i live with my mom i may get yelled for chore-related reasons if this happens, i may have to leave, but i'll let you know if i do.
Just do everything you need to you still have about 2 hours

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
Ok everyone who signed up please reply this quote saying that you will make it or I'll have to remove you from the bracket. You'll have until thirty minutes before the tournament starts to do so. Best of luck everyone!
I'm in, I may have to walk my dog in the middle of the tourny tho, but I'll be quick.

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
did i make it in time and whens it startin?

Bluxsprae

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1375-7323-0996
I can be there, keep me in bracket please :)

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
btw, how will we keep up with each other and be able to tell where we are on the bracket or whatecer?

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
Oh one last thing, please message each other privately so that the forum doesn't get clustered. But you may message the score of your match here if you wish. You may discuss what stage you wish to play. I might contact effay about sudden death if needed. Have fun! !! XD

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
I will be at the tourney but I'm hoping in the shower real quick and might be late for sign up, it looks like I dont play for awhile anyway so it should be. Also Roy (Xroy) will be here.

SilverAvion

Smash Ace
NNID
AvionSeal
3DS FC
0447-6098-0944
Reply!

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
hey uh Quarium should still be in, she isn't responding on skype but shes on her smash game so I'm sure shes waiting till it's actually time to get on, I'm just saying this so she doesn't get kicked out of the tournament for not responding in time

I'll tell you if I figure out she wont be coming, but otherwise I'm pretty sure she is.

Brenando

Smash Rookie
Oh one last thing, please message each other privately so that the forum doesn't get clustered. But you may message the score of your match here if you wish. You may discuss what stage you wish to play. I might contact effay about sudden death if needed. Have fun! !! XD

SilverAvion

Smash Ace
NNID
AvionSeal
3DS FC
0447-6098-0944
Ok everyone get settled the tourney starts in a few
I'm sorry, I realize the bracket is on the front page, but I don't appear to be in the tournament. I signed up a while back but just in case
FC: 0447-6098-0944
Tag: AV/ON

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
yeah i also didnt see myself on the bracket so heres my stuff
Tag: Mizzy
FC: 3883-6486-6414

Top Bottom