• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS/WiiU Monthlies! Read the OP! Revived and ready for action!

Haitham Ahmad

Smash Rookie
NNID
MisterTZ
Hello! So excited for this! I'm bringing my wii and a TV to work (I'm the owner so I can do that) and hoping their won't be any lag. Will test it tomorrow to make sure its not laggy, and if it is I will bring my lan adapter and a really long Ethernet cord. Anyways I just wanted to check and make sure this was still happening Saturday, and same time and everything. I also wanted to double check the map list, and what kind of map striking, character selection rules, just so I'm prepared. Is it the same as the last tournament you hosted a few weeks back? Just wanted to be completely sure because I know the game is so new and people are changing map lists all the time. (Still unsure about Delfino Plaza) Thanks again, see you all Saturday.

ToonKevin38844

Smash Rookie
NNID
ToonKevin38844
3DS FC
1564-3663-5172
will you stream it? please do because if you don't I won't be able to participate in the tournament because chats won't appear in the mobile version of twitch unless you stream

MonkeyArms

Smash Ace
NNID
MrCheeseburger7
Just signed up
NNID: MrCheeseburger7
BTW, how are we supposed to know the legal stages? And its 5 minutes two stocks per match?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I will have to drop out of this tourney due to me being no where near my WiiU, however I will still oversee things. Sorry for the late replies guys
CHECK IN IS AT 4 PM

Hello! So excited for this! I'm bringing my wii and a TV to work (I'm the owner so I can do that) and hoping their won't be any lag. Will test it tomorrow to make sure its not laggy, and if it is I will bring my lan adapter and a really long Ethernet cord. Anyways I just wanted to check and make sure this was still happening Saturday, and same time and everything. I also wanted to double check the map list, and what kind of map striking, character selection rules, just so I'm prepared. Is it the same as the last tournament you hosted a few weeks back? Just wanted to be completely sure because I know the game is so new and people are changing map lists all the time. (Still unsure about Delfino Plaza) Thanks again, see you all Saturday.
There are no character selection rules, check in is at 4:00 PM , pretty much the same as last tournament. Hope I helped.
Just signed up
NNID: MrCheeseburger7
BTW, how are we supposed to know the legal stages? And its 5 minutes two stocks per match?
Everything was in the Challonge description
Stage list
Starters
Battlefield
Final Destination/Omegas
Town and City
Smashville
Counterpick

Delfino Plaza
Kongo Jungle 64
Skyloft
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Castle Seige
Skyworld
Wuhu Island
Duck Hunt (Stage)

Last edited:

alonecuzzo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2509-2422-6131
hey im signed up, alonecuzzo... confirming... i don't see anything in either of the twitch chats that you posted

TemplarAnimated

Smash Cadet
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Well, not really sure what's going on, but I'm just going to consider this cancelled till further notice. Cya later!

Tumultus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheTumultus
This was very poorly run. No stream, no communication, poorly done announcements. 0/10 would not do again

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
This was very poorly run. No stream, no communication, poorly done announcements. 0/10 would not do again
For you, I find it hilarious that you raged out on Twitch though. Reading is very very fundamental, and you're welcome to come back :)

ToonKevin38844

Smash Rookie
NNID
ToonKevin38844
3DS FC
1564-3663-5172
Without stream, mobile users like me won't be able to communicate due to the fact that on mobile, people need to stream to be able to chat with others. Meaning No stream= No Communication= DQ'd which sucks

Chew.Bcx

Smash Rookie
Without stream, mobile users like me won't be able to communicate due to the fact that on mobile, people need to stream to be able to chat with others. Meaning No stream= No Communication= DQ'd which sucks
You should follow the persons twitch and go to following on the side and go through the list of people you are following and tap the person you're trying to go to then go to chat which is next to info

Top Bottom