• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS/WiiU Monthlies! Read the OP! Revived and ready for action!

Cheezy23

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cheezy23
cool. then I'll probably wait to sign up until I hear more about our plans for Christmas.:bee:

JesterJaded

Smash Journeyman
I'm in. :3

FC: 0447 7795 2955
Challonge: JesterJaded

Last edited:

JesterJaded

Smash Journeyman
It's a WIIU tournament on Christmas
Oh my bad, was half asleep last night. Can I update my information before Christmas? I plan on getting the Wii U before then :x
Hey look it's a toon main! See ya on Christmas
Wouldn't miss it :3 There isn't a local scene around my area of the states so I thought it'd be fun to try online tourneys, if only to test how my main holds up.

Lord_Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fogottenknight
3DS FC
2509-2089-2582
Oh my bad, was half asleep last night. Can I update my information before Christmas? I plan on getting the Wii U before then :x

Wouldn't miss it :3 There isn't a local scene around my area of the states so I thought it'd be fun to try online tourneys, if only to test how my main holds up.
Yeah seriously over here in central cali there's nothing! I've been entering online tournaments as well, this last one was my first time and I had tons of fun. I've been noticing link has too much lag to play really competitively, that's why I lost last time but toon link's faster so good luck, I'm trying to pick up marth now. Once you get a wii u if you wanna play some friendlies for practice that'd be fun, that offer goes for anyone.

Lord_Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fogottenknight
3DS FC
2509-2089-2582
I'm getting a friend to join this one, I still don't know why he hasn't signed up yet. I sent him the link 2 days ago. He's way better than me and he's never joined a tournament. Maybe he'll last longer than me haha (he probably will)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm getting a friend to join this one, I still don't know why he hasn't signed up yet. I sent him the link 2 days ago. He's way better than me and he's never joined a tournament. Maybe he'll last longer than me haha (he probably will)
Oh oki, just post his NNID and challonge username whenever

Haitham Ahmad

Smash Rookie
NNID
MisterTZ
I signed up under the name MisterTZ. That is also my NNID thought it would be easier that way! Can't wait sounds like a ton of fun!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Change of plans, the twitch chat www.twitch.tv/yanyan1997 will be used now, due to creative differences.
@Yan-Yan

We may not be able to stream/record this one.
I signed up under the name MisterTZ. That is also my NNID thought it would be easier that way! Can't wait sounds like a ton of fun!
Awesome!

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Change of plans, the twitch chat www.twitch.tv/yanyan1997 will be used now, due to creative differences.
@Yan-Yan

We may not be able to stream/record this one.
I'll still record some matches if I'm not busy.

I probably WILL be busy, since it's Christmas and stuff.

I'm going to have a smaller (probably smaller, at least) tournament about a week earlier, because that's when I'm not busy.

Wolfie's Monthly tournaments are still a big part of my plans, don't count me out yet from all of them though, Wolfie!

Last edited:

Cheezy23

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cheezy23
Ahh, then I won't be able to participate, I have a prior arrangement. Oh well, have fun :D maybe next time.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'll still record some matches if I'm not busy.

I probably WILL be busy, since it's Christmas and stuff.

I'm going to have a smaller (probably smaller, at least) tournament about a week earlier, because that's when I'm not busy.

Wolfie's Monthly tournaments are still a big part of my plans, don't count me out yet from all of them though, Wolfie!
Yeaaaah no.

Cheezy23

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cheezy23
Sooo, the Challonge bracket still says that the tourney is happening on Christmas?
Just checking, since the OP said that it was postponed.

TemplarAnimated

Smash Cadet
NNID
TemplarAnimated
I've played in a couple but I'm ready to get destroyed as well :D
I'm better at melee... slightly.
Lol at least you got another game your decent at in the smash series. In Brawl I didn't even know how to tilt properly, let alone the games before. :p

Lord_Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fogottenknight
3DS FC
2509-2089-2582
Lol at least you got another game your decent at in the smash series. In Brawl I didn't even know how to tilt properly, let alone the games before. :p
I played 64 when I was a kid but got into brawl years later and I was a huge noob. Only started playing well about a month ago when I really practiced haha.

TemplarAnimated

Smash Cadet
NNID
TemplarAnimated
I played 64 when I was a kid but got into brawl years later and I was a huge noob. Only started playing well about a month ago when I really practiced haha.
I can definitely relate to that, had to emulate the original though as I was one broke kid. xD (That and I couldn't find an N64 anywhere, was the era of PS1/2 but nada my fault lol.)

And welcome Kuroshinu!

Lord_Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fogottenknight
3DS FC
2509-2089-2582
I can definitely relate to that, had to emulate the original though as I was one broke kid. xD (That and I couldn't find an N64 anywhere, was the era of PS1/2 but nada my fault lol.)

And welcome Kuroshinu!
yeah I played it around that time too. I had a friend who had a n64 and I went to his house all the time to play smash, I never even knew it had a sequel until years later at another friends house who had brawl. I was so excited that brawl existed. Going back now it's so slow.

Fauxhebro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fauxhebro
3DS FC
0318-7230-5120
Dang, would enter Wii U but don't have an adapter.
Also would have entered 3Ds if there was one.

Top Bottom