• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 2/3 (sunday)Madison WI(fitchburg)

Sago

Smash Lord
so i know this is SUPER short notice but i have like literaly nothing to do this weekend so i was thinking about have a few people over to play smash i have 2tvs and 1 full set up anyone of any skill level is welcome itll go from like 11-8 but you can show up anytime youd like
phone-715-570-7469
adress-5574 Guilford Rd Apartment 5 fitchburg wisonsin
call me when you get here cuz i might not here you knock and im in the back of the building so its tricky to find
i hope this turns out alitle bit

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Several words... The Super Bowl is between two teams I can't root for. Therefore, the Super Bowl is insignificant to me, and thusly, unnecessary to watch.

I might stop out for a bit in the afternoon. I have a bunch of catching up to do in Topology, though.

Sago

Smash Lord
haha ok cool , yah i could care less about both those teams :| cool im not expecting it to be big just a few people here and there through out the day

dangle

Smash Rookie
I would come for sure, but alas, I have a lot of hw due on monday and tuesday, plus I think we're having a superbowl party, and since I don't have a car, your place is pretty far away...

Top Bottom